Troll evening 27-6-2016 [+part 3l ] [ VIDEO]
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT Screenshots and Movies

#1: No icon Troll evening 27-6-2016 [+part 3l ] [ VIDEO] Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:10 pm
    —
As promised here is a short compilation of a fun night we had.
Wanted to add more but don't want too reveal too much for the upcoming end-of-year compilation.

I'd like to say thanks to all players in it for their support and humorous mood,  it was truly fun.
Instead of trance I added a funky, progressive fun good old 90's hit  that fits the atmosphere quite good of those hours Razz Try to feel the vibe haha. If you don't like it turn it down.
Anyway enjoy!

Link

Last edited by Terraniux on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [VIDEO] Author: kingibi PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:13 am
    —
Terraniux, I'm very impressed with the video, I even love the music.
Your gameplay is more like the ads on TV, so smooth.
I dont know how much it means coming from me but Awesome job dude!

#3: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [VIDEO] Author: DarkBeemo PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:53 am
    —
Sure looks like fun! Very Happy1

#4: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [VIDEO] Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:18 am
    —
Fantastic! Thanks!!!  Very Happy1

#5: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [VIDEO] Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:56 pm
    —
On my youtube account and in the dU video gallery there is way more from me , and more is coming!
Check out the other videos too!
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#6: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [VIDEO] Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:00 am
    —
Here is part 2 / second video:

Link

Laughing

#7: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [second video added] [ VIDEO] Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:32 pm
    —
Bicycle! - Bicycle! - Bicycle!
party drummer

Haha, frenetic! These small little things make my workday happier (i cant wait to join to the server again at evening).

#8: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [second video added] [ VIDEO] Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:25 pm
    —
Kryxix wrote (View Post):
Bicycle! - Bicycle! - Bicycle!
party drummer

Haha, frenetic! These small little things make my workday happier (i cant wait to join to the server again at evening).

mission completed for me Very Happy1

#9: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [second video added] [ VIDEO] Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:15 am
    —
Did you like the oldskool hardcore back in the 90's?

Technohead hippies or Mr.Oizo-Flat Beat?

#10: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [second video added] [ VIDEO] Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:35 pm
    —
Kryxix wrote (View Post):
Did you like the oldskool hardcore back in the 90's?

Technohead hippies or Mr.Oizo-Flat Beat?

Yes (happy)hardcore is born in the netherlands, we are the founders of happy hardcore, hardcore and hardstyle.
Later on other nearby countries made their own style from it.

I grew up with it. Too bad I don't have the classic old tapes anymore.
When I was playing with the lego, my head was going up and down with the music hahahaha.

Don't confuse the classic euro dance / rave with the genre. I believe  Belgium are 1  of the founders of eurodance and Germany as well.  West europe was like the capital of rave and fast digital magic music haha.

Guess that's the very reason I like digital much so much. Later on I developed also a love for trance music.

#11: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [second video added] [ VIDEO] Author: DarkBeemo PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:24 am
    —
I used to LOVE happy hardcore.

#12: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [second video added] [ VIDEO] Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:44 pm
    —
Ooooh!

#13: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [second video added] [ VIDEO] Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:12 am
    —
Yes, for now... a final movie.  As I'm actually quite despressed, trying to keep the mood happy.  A dear familiy member died a couple of days ago. Making this video kept me distracted and a bit happy at the same time.

I wanted to put some nice , actual hardcore in it but that might people scare a bit or not. Because of my mood.

Here is a little dedication, as this may seem to be inappropiate but, let me have my moment. With the amount of tears I've spend you can fill a pool.

Video and context explains it all :

Link

My wonderful days belong to the past...

fingers are shaking here.  need to get back on topic.
----

anyway....

I putted 2 requests into account from the lady to make it larger and from kryxix to put happy hardcore in it again, I proudly presents number three.  I've lots and lots of nice clips, but don't want to reveal to much for the "eoty" compilation.

Link

#14: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [+part 3l ] [ VIDEO] Author: DarkBeemo PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:24 pm
    —
I'm so sorry for your loss, Terran. Sad
I'll try to watch the video sometime today.

#15: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [+part 3l ] [ VIDEO] Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:18 am
    —
Thanks.   This night  on crazy, the replies I get , keep me on the right path.

There is no Terra without dU!

#16: No icon Re: Troll evening 27-6-2016 [+part 3l ] [ VIDEO] Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:09 am
    —
Awesome work again! Watched twice in a row  Smile

I was LOL, esspecially on the drunked loser who tried to convince the Xan Kriegor armor to retreat from the Tournament. What a noob  Laughing

Anyway, im sorry to hear about your loss.

I hope discoing on crazyserver helped on your mood a bit. (Wonderful map IMHO).

Dont forget: Disco Disco Good Good !

On my bad days the music always helped to survive. And its especially strange, believe me, because im totally deaf on my right ear, and partially deaf on my left.

destination Unreal -> UT Screenshots and Movies

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1