MH-AncientFuture
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#1: No icon MH-AncientFuture Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:56 pm
    —
'' You're now in a Factory from the Future... Fight your way through the mine and you'll find a Portal to the Ancient World... There you will have to defeat the Skaarj and escape before it's to late... Good luck!  ''
It's a combination of a Map I made earlier but with a new spawnpoint (modern/future), and a Mine/Cave added.

Here are some screenshots;

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

And here's the download link for those who want to have a look at it:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#2: No icon Re: MH-AncientFuture Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:43 pm
    —
good combination, looks good, I remember well the last image.
it will download then I tell Very Happy1

#3: No icon Re: MH-AncientFuture Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:34 am
    —
Nice one hellyyyyy !  :2thumbs:  Mr. Green

#4: No icon Re: MH-AncientFuture Author: POTS PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:15 am
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: No icon Re: MH-AncientFuture Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:13 pm
    —
You are right about I won't fix it, but I can keep it in mind if I ever make another map.

And I liked the dark Spinner cave, makes it more ''scary'' imo Razz
Thanks anyways Wink

#6: No icon Re: MH-AncientFuture Author: POTS PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:04 am
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7: No icon Re: MH-AncientFuture Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:08 pm
    —
@ hellfire

Or give a certain mapper permission to change some parts in the map.
Just an Idea.

#8: No icon Re: MH-AncientFuture Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 pm
    —
I would but like 2 of my already got changed by other mappers and I like to keep this one unchanged Very Happy1

#9: No icon Re: MH-AncientFuture Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:53 am
    —
And I like the map as it's now as well for some reason. :>

Though POTS does have a point.

#10: No icon Re: MH-AncientFuture Author: rork PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:26 pm
    —
Is this one on the main server? It doesn't seem to be on the testing server.

#11: No icon Re: MH-AncientFuture Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:25 am
    —
It was moved from test to main somewhere between january and february.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1