Hi
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> Introduce Yourself

#1: No icon Hi Author: EagleEyeLocation: Bulgaria PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:17 pm
    —
Hello everyone! I'm playing here since 2013, took a break and now i'm back.This is the best UT server i've ever played on... but i'm having issues with downloading the du skins.Tried with 2 different browsers and still nothing.. any help please?

#2: No icon Re: Hi Author: DarkBeemo PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:33 pm
    —
Hi! Welcome back to dU. :)

I’ve had troubles downloading the skins myself. I haven’t the foggiest on what the problem is.

#3: No icon Re: Hi Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:36 am
    —
EagleEye wrote (View Post):
Hello everyone! I'm playing here since 2013, took a break and now i'm back.This is the best UT server i've ever played on... but i'm having issues with downloading the du skins.Tried with 2 different browsers and still nothing.. any help please?

What skins are you referring too? The dU friend or guest skin?

#4: No icon Re: Hi Author: DEXIE PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:11 am
    —
Welcome back EagleEye,

I don't think i have had the pleasure of playing with you yet. The DU skins do have an issue. I have both the male and female skins and will be more than happy to send them to you.  Beems that goes for you too !!  Actually, anyone needing the skins can email or message me and I will be happy to send them to you.  My email is :  dexieut2017@gmail.com   and  I can be found on the facebook DU page. Smile  Hope to catch a game soon!  Happy Gaming!

DEXIE

#5: No icon Re: Hi Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:05 pm
    —
Hey, Dexie darling, where did you get these skins?  Rolling Eyes

#6: No icon Re: Hi Author: DEXIE PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:22 pm
    —
from you beautiful! Where have you been hiding ? lol Very Happy1

#7: No icon Re: Hi Author: HookLocation: Minnesota USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:11 am
    —
Welcome EagleEye!  Smile

destination Unreal -> Introduce Yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1