General server mainenance seems to be neglected. Shame.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#1: Idea General server mainenance seems to be neglected. Shame. Author: CrowLocation: Greater Toronto Area PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:00 pm
    —
So, I have probably mentioned it a few times, but seems complaints and reminders are falling on deaf ears...
While the server is still running regularly and reliably (and I am thankful for that), some features that have been broken
for awhile, seem to just remain broken and unaddressed, and I wish this was taken care of at some point:

Long ago we talked about chat logs no longer working on the website, I guess this issue has just been forgotten?
Secondary, and more recent, the player flags... The problem began months ago and the feature is still broken, they are
mostly not shown.

I'd love to have these problems addressed for a better, fuller game experience (like I've been used to over the years),
and I think I am not the only one.

Anyway if this is some sort of unusually challenging problem, then please tell us why and etc', at least so we
understand and are aware.

Happy New Year to all by the way!
(as happy as it can be at least with all the inhuman covid measures that we experience).

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1