Wasteland Warzone (Decrapified Redux of MH-(ZM)Warzone)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#1: No icon Wasteland Warzone (Decrapified Redux of MH-(ZM)Warzone) Author: Zacman_the_damnedLocation: Under your bed with a chainsaw :) PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:38 pm
    —
Original threads

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

As severap people may have noticed, due to a combination of Mistakes, bugs, and sheer laziness, my map, Wasteland, was, er, well, utter crap Razz I made an attempt at fixing it... but... Well, when attempting to in UnrealEd, if I try move a brush, it flies across the map, etcetera. So, rather than spending the futile effort of trying to repair the complete mess of a map, I am starting from scratch. Anyone who has played the maps and found issues, Either Complete crappery "This is borked!!!"-wise or gameplay "HTF-am-I-supposed-to-take-on-all-these-with-this-much-ammo"-wise, can you please post here so I can not repeat the mistakes in the final version  Cool  

In the final, I also intend to remain true to my original concept, and not do the satellite segment (Which I just threw in as a poor excuse when the BSP tree's corruptness began causing random editor crashes  Laughing  shame on me)

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1