Ninja Duckie
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> Introduce Yourself

#1: No icon Ninja Duckie Author: Ninja-DuckieLocation: London PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:56 pm
    —
Hola, hello, hallo, guten tag, bonjour, bongiorno, konichiwa.

I've been offline for a while and what do I find when I finally get the chance to use the internet? Total reboot.  I must say, the site is looking much slicker and easier to navigate than before.  Although I think you could do with some anti-aliasing on your logo. Maybe if I get my laptop back ( Evil or Very Mad ) I'll boot up Photoshop and see what I can do for a new logo. :)

As it goes, I stayed up all night once on Skype, talking to people in New Zealand, mum was not impressed, she took away my laptop so I haven't been able to get on for a while.  However, I'm moving out in less than two weeks, and with 50 MB broadband on the list of things to get, I should be able to police the server most nights.. (if you'll let me back on the staff now there's been an overhaul of the site - I dunno if it's just the website or the servers too, so I'll assume both have been updated  Confused )

For those of you who do not know me, here's a brief summary:

I'm a guy,
19 years old,
South-east England.

I'm fascinated with time travel and the consequences of changing history (MH-LostInTime is brilliant).
I love lego and computer games.  I just recently got an xbox 360 for free, because it was broken until my dad looked sternly at it, at which point it started working again.
I like shooters and sandbox games - proper sandbox games where there are no limitations, because limits bug me.
I'm about to start the second year of a degree at university in Creative Writing; a few friends and I are writing and directing an action movie.

In music I'm quite varied - listening to different genres depending on what mood I'm in.  Lately, however, I've taken to 8-bit music, MUSE and obscure 80's music.
In film however I'm much more limited - sci-fi action over everything else.  In terms of videogames, I like the stealth genre - Splinter Cell is a favourite - and sandbox games like Just Cause.

Random facts:
I've met Colin Firth (at my university, of all places).
I know how to make the startup check on board a space shuttle.
I'm a graduate of the Advanced Space Academy.
I'm a nutter for technobabble and jargon. If it sounds important and technological, I probably already memorised it.
I've completed Pokemon Yellow four times.

#2: No icon Re: Ninja Duckie Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:25 pm
    —
Duckie duck!!!

Good to see you matey Smile at long last ;)

Come on MSN when you get time and give me a shout.

#3: No icon Re: Ninja Duckie Author: catzeLocation: berlin PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:49 pm
    —
hey duckediduckduck. nice to have you around again.  cuddle

#4: No icon Re: Ninja Duckie Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:17 pm
    —
Hey little duck !

nice to see you here again...

If you want to do somthing for us with you Photoshop skills feel free to do much. Cant wait for the results  Razz

Wolfi

#5: No icon Re: Ninja Duckie Author: Ninja-DuckieLocation: London PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:24 pm
    —
To be sure, I will start up Photoshop first thing when I get it back.

On Friday mum said I could have it back 'later that day' and then never gave it to me.  Evil or Very Mad

destination Unreal -> Introduce Yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1