Team MH
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Team MH Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:10 pm
    —
Something I just thought of, how about having Team Monsterhunt in the last column?
Like splitting the players on dU in half and let them have a match against eachother like Blue and Red?
Mod already exists and so do some of the TMH maps, if any of the admins/players likes the idea we could always make some bigger sized maps, enough mappers around here.

Reply if u like the idea.

#2: No icon Re: Team MH Author: Jetlag PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:36 am
    —
I like this idea. I'm up for anything new to dU.

#3: No icon Re: Team MH Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:52 pm
    —
Interesting idea. I like it.

#4: No icon Re: Team MH Author: FAZILocation: Szczecin PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:41 pm
    —
very good idea  Very Happy1 mapper to work Exclamation  how to count the score? one who kills the boss wins

#5: No icon Re: Team MH Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:53 pm
    —
New map(s) are already in progress....:
Project 1

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Project2:

#6: No icon Re: Team MH Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:54 pm
    —
FAZI wrote (View Post):
very good idea  Very Happy1 mapper to work Exclamation  how to count the score? one who kills the boss wins

ehm, I believe it was which team got to the end first but not sure, long time I played it..

#7: No icon Re: Team MH Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:07 pm
    —
Anyways here's the Mod for those who want to try it.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#8: No icon Re: Team MH Author: Zacman_the_damnedLocation: Under your bed with a chainsaw :) PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:19 am
    —
There's a Monsterend Blue and Monsterent Red. Whichever ME is triggered first is the winning team. IIRC, one problem with it was that if the map was set up wrong, the Red Team could finish the map and win for the wrong team  Laughing  I found it odd when I played it, teams couldn't damage each other by default, which felt kind of ridiculous.

#9: No icon Re: Team MH Author: FAZILocation: Szczecin PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:26 am
    —
Terra finished project?

#10: No icon Re: Team MH Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:18 pm
    —
No I stopped that project, I have a new one.
I'll post screenshots later.

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1