Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: Ninja-DuckieLocation: London PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:42 am
    —
I got the laptop back and booted up Photoshop in the first five minutes.  The new logo/banner I designed comes in long or short. You can choose, as it's up to you. Personally I'm not sure which I like more, although I'm more inclined to say the shorter version.

It's exactly the same size as the current, and retains the background colour so you shouldn't have to make any changes there.

Short:
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Long:
Get registered or Log in

#2: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: 2Depth PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:31 am
    —
Wow, you're good duckie :)

I personally like the second one best...

#3: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: Ninja-DuckieLocation: London PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:51 am
    —
Thanks 2D. I've been using Photoshop for a loooooooong time.

As I said, whichever floats the admin's boats.  I was disinclined for the longer one coz of the UT3 logo when we don't have any UT3 servers yet, but I kept it coz it just added to the general Unreal decor.

#4: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: SevenOfNine PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:14 pm
    —
Nice work, Duckie! Very Happy1 Mr. Green

Well, i also wanted to design a banner for dU, but you were faster! Very Happy1Razz

#5: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: Ninja-DuckieLocation: London PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:43 pm
    —
Aww, do it anyway. You might be better than me. :Zwinker:

#6: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:56 pm
    —
Shall I also make a nice banner for dU ? Has it a maximum length or width ?

#7: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: SevenOfNine PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:15 pm
    —
Hehehe, why do you think that?? Mr. Green I'm sure that you're much better, and more creative than me! Very Happy1Razz ...and you've been using PS for a loooong time! Razz
I'll see if i can make something usable! Mr. Green

#8: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:02 pm
    —
Yeah, anyone who wants to have a go please do Smile im not sure on the sise tho, wolfi would be best to answer that one.

Good work Duckie Smile

#9: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: catzeLocation: berlin PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:47 pm
    —
afaik the hight should stay like it is and
the with is variable,

if really so many want to create a logo / banner:
what about starting a banner competition with voting later, so every registered user can cast a vote?

btw.... feel free to add my userbar to your signature

#10: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:35 pm
    —
Wow duckie.... very nice logos! I did not know that you're so good at photoshop.
But its possible to change the "destination" in lower lower case? only because of the form  Razz  (dU)

And can I ask you if I need some other nice graphics for the site ? ;)

Wolfi

Edit:
And if some someother wnat to make a good logo, its not a big problem to display the site logo randomly, so it will change every day or hour.
btw I like cats idea :Zwinker:

#11: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: Ninja-DuckieLocation: London PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 am
    —
You called, sir? Lowercase ftw:

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Sure, ask if you need more graphics.  I like the idea of the randomly changing logos.

#12: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:32 pm
    —
yeahh !!! much better...

but

background color dont fit :(

org. one : #212121
your logo : #262626

can you fix it ? ;)

Wolfi

#13: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: Ninja-DuckieLocation: London PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:51 pm
    —
No, I'm pretty sure it's #212121.

In fact I just triple checked using the eyedropper tool and looking at the original logo next to mine, it's exactly the same colour. Neutral  Must be a problem at your end.

#14: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:03 pm
    —
I dont think so... but look at your own.. I copied the now at the HP header :Zwinker:
I didnt changed anything.. I only copied.  ;)

btw... I know it from cat... sometimes if you save a pic, jpg changes the colors a bit because of the compresssion.

Wolfi

#15: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: Ninja-DuckieLocation: London PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:16 pm
    —
Yeah, looks fine to me.  Confused  I'll post a screenshot.

Get registered or Log in

Maybe it's a problem with my monitor. Want me to try and save it as a png or find a lossless image extension?

#16: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:48 pm
    —
found the bug :Zwinker: (After I had this proble with Firefox, but not with Chrome!)
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

long time ago a pic was ONLY a pic... now pics includes much more than only picture dots ;)

Fix:
I used my picture universal viewer (faststone) and saved the logo again.. After this the sRGB Profil was deleted from the pic and now its a "bit" more a normal pic ;)

THANX DUCKIE !!!!

Wolfi

#17: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: Ninja-DuckieLocation: London PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:08 am
    —
Welcome as ever, Wolfi. Very Happy1

#18: No icon Re: Wolfy, Catze - New Banner/Logo Smile Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:46 pm
    —
Very nice Duckie!  Wink  :thumb:

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2