Mod download question
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> Unreal Tournament UT99

#1: No icon Mod download question Author: LucasLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:40 am
    —
Hey guys, I was wondering if I can get the "heavy monsters" mod that is used in dU, I mean the one that makes you damage monsters with a max of 1000 hp per shot. I know it may be a server private, but if there is any chance I can get it, it would be awesome and funnier for my gameplay i think Smile
see ya

#2: No icon Re: Mod download question Author: medor PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:05 am
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#3: No icon Re: Mod download question Author: LucasLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:32 pm
    —
thanks for that, but it still doesnt have that option. if anyone knows something else please tell me Smile

#4: No icon Re: Mod download question Author: rork PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:35 pm
    —
dU uses the standard damage afaik, the only weapon I know that does 1000 damage is the sniper from sin2ut on a headshot, you can find the mod
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

I thought the primary goal of the HeavyMonsters mutator was to give the monsters random weapons, it might do other things though.

#5: No icon Re: Mod download question Author: medor PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:56 am
    —
I did not understand

you do not want to regulate the lives of monsters but amplify weapons

Quote:
medWeaponAmplifier is a mutator that allows you to tweak the damage done by the weapons/ammo.

You can set up defaults to be in place for every map, and you can also set up custom settings per map.

You can also tweak the self-inflicted damage, as well as the damage incurred when falling from too high of a height.

There is an option to show the damage scaling that will occur per weapon/ammo in the center of the screen before the
game starts.

Quote:
[medWeaponAmplifier110.medWeaponAmplifier]
bDisplayHUD=true
bLogInfo=false
bDeferToOtherDamageScaling=false
pulse=1.0
pulseAlt=1.0
flakripper=1.0
flakAlt=1.0
ripperAlt=1.0
rocket=1.0