4%  [ 1 ]
See my comment
  9% 
 9%  [ 2 ]
Nothing happens
  61% 
 61%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 21

#1: No icon Your theories about the 21st (poll) Author: test PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:34 am
    —
Could it be true or is it all propaganda full of rubbish?

Last edited by test on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21th (poll) Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:00 pm
    —
Same theory from year 1000, 2000 and now this one... there is also a theory from Isaac Newton about World Ending in 2060, but the problem is: He didnt mention which day, so people will be worrying on the whole year... during 366 days sizzled on pants!  Laughing

This is a completely bullshit, the world will end after the moment of your decease, so will end for everybody someday, its not a surprise...

Or simply, at the end of times, the entire humanity will blown up and simply the Planet Earth will laugh at our faces and say: "You tried to destroy me, but you f*cked up yourselves!" At example, we have the famous Global Warming, Nuclear Experiments and also a possibility of coming the 3rd World War... At least these terms makes more sense than this World Ending bullshit. After all, the humanity doesnt follow the Mayan Calendar, we follow the Christ Calendar :Zwinker:  The humanity is decreasing slowly...

So, Mayan Calender will end... problem?  Laughing  Would be a pain on ass for them if they were still alive.... not to us.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Translated sentences from image above:

Person 1 (On the Left): "Only had space to make the calendar until 2012..."

Person 2 (On the Right): "Ha! This will make people crazy someday!"

Big Legend: "Mayans"

Small Legend: "Trolling the humanity for over 5000 years"

Ok i shut up now...

#3: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21th (poll) Author: test PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:59 pm
    —
Haha, damn true. My personal opinion about all this, is that there will be a big change in humanity itself but I can't tell what it will be. Otherwise it wouldn't be such a big hype/
999/1000 stories and discoveries are just made up and are being misused to get rich.
So I started this poll, to test the players knowledge here.

Read this article too:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Well, consider me drunk that day! Smile

#4: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21th (poll) Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:31 pm
    —
Nothing will happen. Any amount of research into this proves it.

For one, the Mayan calender is completely different to the one we use. The 21st is simply the day their calender ends after a couple of thousand years. It's not that they're predicting the world will end on that date.
Secondly, they did not even taken leap years into consideration. If they did and they WERE predicting the world would end, the world would have ended a while back.

I think these nutjobs are being pathetic by scaring gullible people into think they'll die. Some people are spending every penny they own because they don't see the point in keeping it. I've heard some extreme people will be committing suicide before the 21st.

The world will pretty much be exactly the same once the 22nd comes around. I've lost count of how many "end of the world" predictions I've lived through, and I'm only 23.

#5: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21th (poll) Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:35 pm
    —
Even the theory about the Man walking on the Moon  Laughing  pffffffffffft. My opinion is: The man never walked on Moon, USA used it that time to impress the World on the Gold Age of Cold War and, of course, Russia (USSR, that time) said nothing that time because there was no way to prove the fact since there was no technology available that time :Zwinker:  

NASA burnt some evidencies about the trip of the Man to the Moon, guess the reason why NASA did it?  Also Kodak Camera wasnt able to support too much temperature variant between -100°C to +100°C aproximately even depending of the region where the "spaceship" landed..... USA used it to show superiority after the trip of the Man to Space realised by USSR by Yuri Gagarin on that time too.

This article explains some things about the "Moon Theory":
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Pity that its only available in Portuguese, seems that Google Translator will need to be executed there :Zwinker:  Also, the article is big enough, so grab 3 big bags of popcorn and soda while reading it on translated mode.

Sorry if i was off-topic, both theme would take many and many opinions about it, especially about the Trip of the Man to Moon... :Zwinker:  

test wrote (View Post):
Well, consider me drunk that day! Smile

Me too! If i saw a meteor coming, i would go to a bar and get drunk fast!  For the 1st time of my life being drunken!  Laughing  

Ninja_Pirate wrote (View Post):
I think these nutjobs are being pathetic by scaring gullible people into think they'll die. Some people are spending every penny they own because they don't see the point in keeping it. I've heard some extreme people will be committing suicide before the 21st.

The world will pretty much be exactly the same once the 22nd comes around. I've lost count of how many "end of the world" predictions I've lived through, and I'm only 23.

About suicides, its wont be a surprise! Unfortunately will occur....

About World ends, well..... there is 2060 yet! Laughing

#6: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21th (poll) Author: ReiyelLocation: Lima PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:16 pm
    —
Nothing's gonna happen. What it IS gonna happen is that we're gonna see lots of gullible people scared and sadly, perhaps some suicides related to some doomsday cults.

#7: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21th (poll) Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:21 pm
    —
As long as it doesn't affect my works xmas do on the 21st then I don't mind!!

Would put a bit of a downer on the evening lol.

#8: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21th (poll) Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:27 am
    —
I see it like this.

1) The world doesn't end, the people that thought it would feel relieved those that didn't feel vilified. Nobody loses.

2) The world does end. Everybody loses.

Thing about end of the world scenarios, be they psychic (like most) or a mathematical thing like this Mayan dealio, the question remains that if it is in fact real and we're all boned, does whatever it is that's gonna happen occur right at the expected point, or does it just start then and gradually.

You gotta figure, this planet wasn't always here. Our solar system is filled with asteroid belts that used to be planets. Eventually, at some point the Earth is gonna go bye bye.

#9: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21th (poll) Author: Hyperion PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:26 pm
    —

Last edited by Hyperion on Tue May 30, 2017 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

#10: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21th (poll) Author: test PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:34 pm
    —
Code:
 I gotta go build my spaceship,

Room in there for two people? Mr. Green

#11: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21th (poll) Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:56 pm
    —
Hyperion wrote (View Post):
The Earth is surely going to disappear one day, but I strongly believe we won't see that happen. People are apparently bored with living on this planet the way they do, and they secretly want something new and big to happen during their lifetime. So they like to believe in paranormal phenomena, prophecies, and other stuff that can't be explained logically or proven scientifically. Meanwhile, yes, the money is piling up somewhere.

Yes i am agree with you.... Or maybe the Planet Earth will become a "desert planet" (with no life presence available) like others.... and Earth simply will laugh at us!  Very Happy1  

Get registered or Log in

test wrote (View Post):
Now excuse me, I gotta go build my spaceship, just in case. You never know, after all  Mr. Green  

Room in there for two people? Mr. Green  

Hey! Dont leave me alone!! I dont want to die! I am too young yet!  Laughing

#12: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21th (poll) Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:03 pm
    —
Now excuse me, I gotta go build my spaceship, just in case. You never know, after all  Mr. Green

LMFAO!

#13: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21st (poll) Author: SGTFrAnKo PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:13 am
    —
I'm moar young that all of you guys >:c
Well,my theory is the classic hollywood one..
Zombies. As i've seen that Umbrella Corporation exists IRL i started to think about a conspiracy,biological weapons being made on subterrain facilities  Shocked
Also i made a research on many places such as the Plum Island Animal Disease Center..
I think all of them are researching doomsday viruses on their labs when we are sitting here thinking about our lifes.

#14: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21st (poll) Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:33 am
    —
Spacebus ready to leave Planet Earth at this Thursday at 20:00 GMT! Come to Siberia and get onboard!

Get registered or Log in

#15: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21st (poll) Author: BangBang PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:46 pm
    —
Is Doomsday tommorow? :O
Yay! Can't wait!

P.S.

Link

Something for tommorow to sing or to dance to. Very Happy1

#16: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21st (poll) Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:26 am
    —
Get registered or Log in

Anyone alive? There is 2060 yet!  Laughing

#17: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21st (poll) Author: killkioLocation: Villa Alemana PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:19 am
    —
Data_Destroyer wrote (View Post):
Get registered or Log in

Lie in chile happen this
Get registered or Log in

#18: No icon Re: Your theories about the 21st (poll) Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:39 am
    —
killkio wrote (View Post):
Data_Destroyer wrote (View Post):
Get registered or Log in

Lie in chile happen this
Get registered or Log in

jumpgrien

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours