-[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] -
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#37: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 am
    —
Available now on the private server :)

Thanks Terra.

#38: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:46 pm
    —
-BoB- wrote (View Post):
Available now on the private server :)

Thanks Terra.

ok ty Bob
Playing the map on your own, takes much time. A few players should be more fun, and I suggest we test it with more players.
The temple has some secrets, but they are not too hard to find.

#39: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: DELETED PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:55 pm
    —
When will it be on the DU servers ...?

#40: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:00 pm
    —
Kaal979 wrote (View Post):
When will it be on the DU servers ...?

Thats up to the admins. When my map is stable and runs smoothly, then to the main server. Wink
All new maps must be tested first Cool

#41: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: DELETED PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:40 pm
    —
Well - I spectated the first room and must say though I like the lighting
there are some architecture questions which I dont understand.

#42: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:45 pm
    —
I looked on google for pictures of all kind of architectures, and used it as inspiriation, wether you like it or not.

No, your topics and comments make sense to us  Confused

#43: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:24 pm
    —
Played the map yesterday on private. Works.
The temple has some secrets which have to be discovered, to end the map. Idea
Hellfire and Doom liked the map Cool

#44: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:51 pm
    —
i'm looking forward to trying it. Maybe i will have some spare time later today Smile

#45: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:19 pm
    —
Played it today. Nice. I like it, good job Terra Smile The map looks cool, tho i miss those parts i already liked (bridge in the mine, and that big room with the miner machine or what Very Happy1 ) Anyway good map, can't wait to play it on the Main as well  Wink
WD!

#46: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:34 pm
    —
Supa_Angel wrote (View Post):
Played it today. Nice. I like it, good job Terra Smile The map looks cool, tho i miss those parts i already liked (bridge in the mine, and that big room with the miner machine or what Very Happy1 ) Anyway good map, can't wait to play it on the Main as well  Wink
WD!

OK thanks  Very Happy1 , I Had to delete some parts / rooms like the wagon and bridge because bsp cuts/glitches showed up. So instead of these things I builded a big cave with water and crystals.  Rolling Eyes

#47: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:23 pm
    —
Okay Smile I understand.  and  I love that part, with the big green crystals  Wink

#48: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:11 am
    —
So is my map ready to get copied on main server ?

#49: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:04 am
    —
Well I've not found any bugs. And i like it Smile could have dotted a few monsties around, but its good.

#50: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: POTS PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:04 pm
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

#51: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:42 am
    —
Yes that is correct, some doors are triggered once only. When it is opened, it stays open, so you dont have to repeat the step again.
Or opens just once and is closed forever.  When you triggered the second spawnpoint, the maindoor is not important anymore, because you are already inside the Mine. Idea

#52: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:10 pm
    —
OK notice me then we map is on main server, if there is any need for changes or fixes report it please.

#53: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:23 am
    —
I worked VERY hard on this map. Spent 2-3 months on this map !
Notice me when the map is on main server.... so I can start on a new one if you wish! :twisted:

EDIT : Oops double post.

#54: No icon Re: -[ The Crystal Mine v2 ] - Download ready ! Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:44 am
    —
Don't worry it will be going on the main server soon. Smile

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 4