Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
CTF-UTDMT-Gangland New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm

Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locked Smile
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Ariana bosnia_herzegovina.png

UT Name: Ariana UT Since: 2015 Gender: Gender:Female

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:03 am
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locke

The "Kindergarten Squad" was my creation so please give ME the credits for it and not Suz.
You complaining so bad about your ban is whats ridiculous here.
Let me tell you that we all have been warned for misbehaving,some people listened to their warnings some didnt.
I (Suz's beloved friend) have been warned before,my boyfriend ALL_DAY was kicked a few times (also Suz's friend kicked BY SUZ).
Neither one of us said we're better than you. You were getting along with us,I had no issues with you but since you're so hurt over something you deserved you need to bring more people into this.
Accept your punishment and let go of it. This is not about justice since you have not been the only one punished.
Stop trying to make Suz a bad staff member,its your own fault you got banned.

Sure,get the logs since I know you spent the entire day checking every map Suz and I played,fishing for WHATEVER to accuse either one of us.
I have expressed negative feelings about Deadly_Lady but not you,that night you even came to me and called me a [censored] yet I wasnt even talking about you.
Dont try to threaten me and make some silly points because you're wasting your time if you're thinking you can find a log where I called someone names like you did.
You're just making things worse and pissing me off with "Suz's friends" . You got banned,leave the rest of us out of it,we have nothing to do with your ban.

Also dont feel left out when you said that we talked about Deadly_Lady because you know you did it too!
I never talked about you or Ankea though,so please dont make things up~
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Suz portugal.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

votes: 9

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:18 am
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locke

Lol, you're funny.
I say this because to you, in your head, calling someone a slut is ok, because you had a good reason.
So as long as it's a good reason, it's ok to offend people, right?
Good to know.
And this is the kind of "good fun" you like to spread.
Right on!

If people judge you, it's on them,  and on you, not on me. I've told you what I think, I've been more than polite.
If it rubs you the wrong way, there's nothing I can do about it.
And if anything, you're the one judging me, for the repercussions you should've thought of before you decided to shame someone, for your good reason.
If it was something personal, then you should've dealt with it, in private, not offend her in public.

Yes, you are absolutely right, it is about justice, and that was done.
Justice has been served, to you and your friends.

I have never called you any names in public, and as far as I know, neither have any of my friends.
Comparing calling kindergarten squad (which is a name I did not made up, and is totally tame) to calling someone SLUT, WH*RE, FATTY, and ======DSuz, is, by FAR, the lesser evil, and a total discrepancy.

There is no comparison to be had.

If you felt it was directed to you and yours, well, nothing I can do about it.

In no stance have we ever said that we thought we were better than you, and I never acted innocent, as you say.
I'll be the first to admit I have done some things, but NEVER HAVE I EVER gone as far as insulting someone like you did and your friends.

Your opinion of me, is irrelevant.
You're the one that should be more conscious about what you say, before pointing any fingers towards anyone else.
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
MireYa usa.png

UT Name: Melody.` | MireYa` Gender: Gender:Female
votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:55 am

I could say a lot of things, but I won't.

Please read and put it in your heads:

1. This is about all players being treated equally.
2. It's not about removing the ban at all, it's about Suz her behaviour as admin and why she all asudden decided to ban us after i made this thread. (suspicious?)
3. You're all taking this too personal and you all feel very attacked.
4. I wish some more staff and admins would reply as this talk is bringing me nowhere.
5. I've made my point.
6. Unreal Tournament is a game, DU is a gamer server, that's what we should be talking about here, the game, and rules on the server.
Sponsor
UltraMagnetic usa.png

UT Name: UltraMagnetic Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:35 am

Well I'm glad this isn't personal and only about game rules and server issues LoL.
A LOT of people on here have done name-calling and a lot worse, we all know that. Right? Yes, we all know that.
Name calling is bad, right? Yes, we ALL agree on that. People have even apologized for it. No one here seems to be condoning it, not sure why that keeps getting repeated endlessly when it's a moot point.
Everyone who has done name-calling and broken rules has been punished equally Right? Oh wait, not so much..... red flag, hello?
I feel like the responses here are basically proving MireYa's point for her, that it's personal issues being confused with "rules". Otherwise, everyone who name-called and used bad language over the last few months would be getting banned, and they aren't.
Before you respond that "MireYa broke the rules and that's that", we all know it, she admitted it, and apologized. So moving on, why are the rest of the rule-breakers not being punished if it's about people breaking rules? It's an ugly double-standard that still hasn't gone away no matter how many posts are made.
Zeckk egypt.png

UT Name: Morphine` UT Since: 2013 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:35 pm

apparently when saying "you're sorry" isn't working and sorry isn't conisdered to show your guilt and to correct your mistakes in our cases but accordingly when other says it, it's so convenient which proving the point mireya and ultra are talking it's so "Personal" and it's not shown the otherwise. if you want justice to be spread in the server you should implement equally to prove that it's not personal and you are fair to us. ban others like you did to us. but all you do is that you give them 1 warning, 2 warning, 3 warning and so on you keep giving them chances and act blinded but when it came to us. you reacted immediately ALTHOUGH we acted good after you kicked us from the game when we tked and spammed taunt and after we apologized to the bad behavior. Again am asking you to show us 1 proof that we misbehaved and broke the rules right after you kicked us and we apologized..
Deadly_Lady slovenia.png

UT Name: Death_Lady UT Since: 2015 Gender: Gender:Female
votes: 3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Firstly i never even talked to you guys and i know good you talk behind our backs too, its normal but if you can why we can't? the nicknames we regret since it was childish, but you was just teasing us for so long now it had to explode. Also we used this NOT on dU, so if we got banned for this its personal issue. Mireya, Ank and I started to mind our own busininess we never ever talked bad to you on dU or whatever. We all know this s*it started with you being just jealous with my friendship with certain people,  do not deny it. Also we got insulted by you behind our backs like i said, before the nickname or "calling sl*t" accident, without ever even talking and i can prove it :
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
  -  calling us rats after we left the gameplay, very mature indeed

Also i never poisoned anyones mind and oppinion about you, people have their own brain to see and think stuff. Some can just agree on it. My oppinion is like Mireya said its everything just personal issues, i admitt the TKing and spam but others do it also and do not get any punishment and we did it just with ourselfs, we didnt bother anyone elses game who wanted to play serious but if we did, i say my appology here. I dont even care about the ban tbh its just a game, but it became all so personal. Also i never said anything bad to Ariana so if you have any probs why were you coming to the server where me and Ank are admins then? Actually i dont care so i will just drop this here:
Get registered or Log in
  - and talking behind my back on dU and i NOT reported you or anything but now i will.
I dont wanna involve anyone else in this but i got even on pm some msgs that we (the baned guys) have support. Thanks to the guys who helped find the chatlogs.
Sponsor
MireYa usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:30 pm

Suz kicked us all three once for teamkilling on dU. (while we were teamkilling eachother even and not other players, and there were others even doing the same who didn't get kicked)
If we ever shooted or teamkilled someone who didn't want it, sorry, accidents happen. It's not always on purpose and believe me every time i accidentally teamkill someone I DO apologise cause it wasn't my meaning to do so.
Also all this bullshit about teamshooting and teamkilling, why is it even possible? Disable that option and you have no more troubles with it ever again.

It seemed after we got kicked it all went to shit. Suz and Arijana coming to the BT servers where we always play, while we were playing. And oh, weirdly enough several times to actually NOT play but to obviously watch and spy and observe us.
Also, I've never ever seen you there before Suz. Seriously, don't you all have better things to do? This is too sad for words.

And yes, i tried being friends with everyone and you two, even though you both HATED Deadly_Lady. I really tried and it wasn't easy, honestly you did this to yourself.
Camper usa.png

UT Name: Camper UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Mire an Deadly are good peoples. Just my two cents. Can't be assed to read this whole thread.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: www.facebooksucks.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Im glad you actually spoke since you're used to pushing others in front on the "battlefield" while you move your ass aside.

The first log you provided shows that I didnt call you a rat.
Second log I called you a underage kid which you are,am I wrong?

If Suz calling you rat equals to Mireya calling someone a slut then why are you girls trying to discuss equality and justice here?

Also,the trash someone behind their back game has been started by you Deadly.
You've never wanted to be friends with either one of us because of YOUR personal issues with Suz.
Now I didnt expect you to reply at all since you love playing like that but I did expect you to act innocent like you've done it for the past 11 months.
I had no issues with you until you started trashing me and Suz around to every single guy that you needed for the lack of attention you get.
The reason I never spoke to you is because you have dragged me in the issues you had with Suz obviously because Im her friend.
Fine,but when did you ever own up to the crap you did? You're still denying it.
The reasons why neither me or Suz talk to you is because you have given us reasons not to.
The reason I went to rocket boost where YOU play (had no idea I had to be invited to that servers like you invite the guys around because either way its not fun to you) is because you have invited my boyfriend there and you have done shit with him knowing that I have a relationship going on with him. Isnt that suspicious?
You did that to annoy me. Knowing you will deny all of this I dont think I should go into details since its time wasting.

Later I felt sorry and I thought Id give you a chance to see what you're like. You and I played on rocket boost and we actually shared a laugh and a few words.
It was all good but a few days after that you told people you will ban me the next time I come there and you came here to talk about PERSONAL ISSUES?
Beside those it seems you have other issues going on as well. Im telling you,dont anger me.
I talked behind your back because you managed to get a reaction from me. I'll give you the credits,you outsmarted me.
I never said something thats not true about you,if you feel offended that I called you an underage child its not my fault you didnt grow up yet.

Too bad BT has no logs and other servers you play at because then I'd be able to get you a ban for life. You can report me I have no problems with,I wish you goodluck because I dont think I deserve a ban for calling you underage. If the root admins decide to ban me for that okay I'll take my punishment and I wont be making a drama here like you girls are.

Mireya,you say this thread is only about getting justice for your ban and not personal issues and stuff like that,then why did you have to bring in other people in this and then when we speak its personal issues?
Talking about logic yet you make none here.
Honestly Im sick of replying here because this is all about how you guys are innocent and how you're not treated equally like other players.
I gave some examples above how neither one of you got banned due to personal issues but since you people decide to only read and soak in the things YOU WANT then this discussion is pointless.

Also you didnt apologize to Suz,you only accompanied Ankea so he can apologize,stop bullshitting.
Suz has tried to talk to Deadly_Lady but she decided to ignore and kept spreading rumors about Suz. If thats how you play the innocent,respectful fair game then you might need to go over with you education.
I aint that concerned about Deadly_Lady since shes YOUNG (I hope thats not offensive as well but help me out if you prefer another word I can use for you) but you are 28 Mireya.
Like I said above I had no other issues with you except the constant team shooting and spam. You might have behaved out of MH.
Suz and I have played bunnytrack before both of you did. Before I met either one of you. I have played while you were on and while you were off. If you want to make some sense out of that then goodluck.
In fact I have been running away from you and in the log she provided I clearly said I wish she'd never come on MH again where I play.
If you think I spent my time to observe and spy on you then you're really something else. I never needed much to observe your immature,childish behavior.

Id kindly ask you to leave me alone,I have expressed my feelings about your ban and now you girls fish for logs to get me banned too.
Have fun going through logs,nowhere did I go so low and called you inappropriate names,I leave that to you since you're skilled when it comes to that.

Also I can get support by all these guys if I played dirty like you girls do.I feel ashamed that we're the same gender.
Happy bouncing on BT,I know Im having the best time on MH since you got banned,feels like good old time when neither one of you were playing.
Sponsor
MireYa usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:36 pm

Got it all out of your system?
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Emperor_Warrior UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:38 pm

I absolutely agree with you ariana
Let's face it mireya you did again along deadly lady
Get registered or Log in

your trying get justice makes me want puke
and I'm done I no longer want talk about this topic it's massive waste of time
go ahead say bull**** about your excuse and rant against admins or me for defending admins
you need realize you may or never get what you want follow the rules or just leave the server forever and don't come back

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:45 pm

God bless you Emperor!
Sponsor
Zeckk egypt.png

UT Name: Morphine` UT Since: 2013 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:41 am

Well, am going to get out of this thread i will no longer respond or say anything i already stated my points and what i think clearly and valid. Goodluck all and have fun
Seeyaa Smile
Ninja_Pirate blank.png

UT Name: Ninja_Pirate UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

votes: 10

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:15 am

Right, I've stayed out of this, but I've been keeping up to date with the whole topic. As someone who's been on the outside of this whole issue, I would say my points are unbiased. Yes, I sometimes talk to Mire, but it's mostly only a "Hi" whenever we see each other join. That said, I didn't want to post but these clear attacks on Mires group are completely unfair, and I'm sick of certain people acting like they're the victims and that they don't deserve any punishment for their own actions. You don't like Mire and her friends? Then ignore them. You're going to be hurt by things that are said online? Then the Internet isn't the place for you. They're arguing their case, and they're being insulted like they've committed horrendous server crimes and that staff only ban for a reason. Sorry, guys, but staff are only human; they didn't obtain super powers when they accepted their staff roles. They will make mistakes and let personal feelings get in the way of their judgement, from time to time. I have plenty of examples that contradicts the "Suz is always fair" comments.

Anyway, this whole issue is ridiculous, with the whole "no personal feelings" thing being thrown completely out of the window. Personal feelings are clearly a huge reason for the excessive ban. I can name at least 4 other players who regularly misbehave and/or get around their own bans, and they're still allowed to stay on the server? With no punishment for what they do? But Mire and her friends are banned for an entire month? Examples are Kushii, who got round their ban, but everyone acted like nothing happened. Karkass, who often insults players (Just like what Mire got banned for) got around a kick or ban, and nothing was done about it. Balance, who openly admits he messes around by taunt spamming and chainsawing innocent players, got around a kick given by VillageMeeting, and I'm quite sure Gibson did, too. Nothing extra was done about any of them. Now, I'm not saying they should get month-long bans, but I am very confused as to why their rule breaking isn't punished, yet this provoked rule breaking is punished so harshly. It seems very inconsistent. Again, I don't believe any further action should be taken against them at this point. Their actions are mostly in the past.

Mire and the others are considered, by many, including myself, to bring fun to the server. Yes, it shouldn't be at the expense of the rules, but they don't break them as badly as has been made out. What are we left with without fun players? Egos, drama queens, cry babies, silent people and overly-competitive people who desire to be the "best" in a TEAM game, even if it means using other players to gain an advantage, or simply insulting others.

Which brings me onto a point that Ultra described pretty well. I had my own analogy for this whole thing, but he also gave his own before I could post mine. Why was this ban given so long after the initial offence? Right after that topic about you was made. Clearly you knew about what they had done, so why weren't they banned then? If you didn't know about, that means you must have dug through chatlogs for the sole reason of finding something to ban them for. This would show that you wanted them banned because you didn't want them around anymore, because otherwise you would have done this back when it happened. As for my analogy, in a football match, a referee wouldn't decide to give a penalty 20 minutes after the incident happened. The issue would have been resolved, just like it was here. To further prove you wanted them gone, here's a chatlog proving that point:
Get registered or Log in

Specific points I'm talking about:
2016-10-29 23:12.05 dU.Suz:well, i should do some banning
2016-10-29 23:12.11 dU.Suz:lol
2016-10-29 23:12.16 dU.Suz:while the boss is out Razz
2016-10-29 23:12.19 Bold&Beautiful:Begin with Balance, please.
2016-10-29 23:12.22 dU.Suz:haha
2016-10-29 23:12.23 dU.Suz:oh
2016-10-29 23:12.24 Devil_Kitten: i know who i would ban xD
2016-10-29 23:12.29 dU.Suz:and the whole group

2016-10-29 23:10.30 Devil_Kitten: who cares xD im hated by some =^.^=
2016-10-29 23:10.33 dU.Suz:that´s not a reason to get someone banned
2016-10-29 23:10.46 dU.Suz:if it was, then half the people that play here would be gone
2016-10-29 23:10.47 Bold&Beautiful:A reason can always be found.
2016-10-29 23:11.05 dU.Suz:Of course

This is clearly a reference to the Mire group, considering the rest of the chatlog. This shows you wanted to use your powers in excess while there was little admin presence, and you joked about it on the server, in front of others. You even said yourself that you could find reasons to ban them, if you wanted to, and it seems like you finally wanted to do that. This is far from the only time you and your friends have bad-mouthed them in front of many other players on the main server. Yes, you haven't called anyone a sl*t, but there's been a hell of a lot of bad-mouthing that went on for months. I think one instance of calling someone a sl*t, after being provoked (Yes, provoked. I know the reason, but I won't talk about it here) isn't really a whole lot worse than a frequent bashing of other players, which is what some of you have done. One of you has even been calling Mire a b*tch. Mire and her friends started playing on the BT server, which you guys know of, as is said in this chalog:
Get registered or Log in

Line:
2016-10-12 23:15.11 Ariana: I dont go to bed until after midnight,Im not underage like the girl that discovered her bt needs
2016-10-12 23:15.19 Ariana: still praying to God she´ll stay there forever

Again, showing you guys WANTED them gone. So these following two chatlogs show one of your group of friends insulting them, which I can't see why this is any better than what Mire did. First part is from the end of the first chatlog I posted:

Line:
2016-10-29 23:26.11 Devil_Kitten: damn, cant go on bt...

Line from next chatlog (http://www.destinationunreal.com/modules.php?name=mh_stats&mhs=Matchinfo&matchid=151593):
2016-10-29 23:27.05 dU.Suz:why cant you go there
2016-10-29 23:27.11 Devil_Kitten:b*tch
2016-10-29 23:27.16 dU.Suz:which one xD
2016-10-29 23:27.18 dU.Suz:lol
2016-10-29 23:27.42 Devil_Kitten:hmm... do i want to say names xD
2016-10-29 23:27.46 dU.Suz:lol
2016-10-29 23:27.58 dU.Suz:you can pm

The swearing here wasn't censored. I had to censor it for the forum. So, where's the punishment for this? Why does Mire get a month long ban, and this gets nothing? Mire even apologised about her incident, but I've not ever heard of Gemsey apologising for hers. What's worse is that this comment was made behind her back. And you, Suz, laugh it off like it's perfectly fine to insult other players. But only if it's someone you like doing the insulting, huh? If it's someone you don't like insulting someone else, then it becomes a big crime, right? Deadly Lady already provided examples of more bashing. Here's more:
Get registered or Log in

Lines:
2016-10-18 12:25.59 Ariana: Id say who enjoys that but I´ll take a day off bashing underage girls xD
2016-10-18 12:26.10 Devil_Kitten: o.O
2016-10-18 12:26.17 dU.Suz: xD
2016-10-18 12:26.25 Devil_Kitten: im scared to ask who lol
2016-10-18 12:26.27 *POTS*:i have a drama chart, it´s a work in progress though
2016-10-18 12:26.35 Ariana: its no secret
2016-10-18 12:26.38 dU.Suz: lol i need to see that chart soon xD
2016-10-18 12:26.42 *POTS*MadD
2016-10-18 12:26.47 Ariana: bet you can guess already
2016-10-18 12:27.00 dU.Suz: it´s our resident underage
2016-10-18 12:27.04 dU.Suz: haha
2016-10-18 12:27.06 Ariana: xD
2016-10-18 12:27.10 Devil_Kitten: someone i dont like then lol
2016-10-18 12:27.14 dU.Suz: yep lol

More laughing along with bashing other players. No warnings? No nothing? And there's more. Far too much to copy and paste into this topic, so have a read for yourselves:
Get registered or Log in
A bunch of you whining on about them, when they're not there, again. In front of random players. If you wanted to complain, shouldn't you have made a forum topic like you keep telling people to do? Instead of bringing the drama to the server? But that's enough about the bashing. How about the fact that you blatantly ignore your friends rule breaking? Or complaints about your friends? Chatlog:
Get registered or Log in

Lines:
2016-12-03 19:32.41 dU.Suz: no offensive language or you get booted
2016-12-03 19:32.45 Wildcat: good one...
2016-12-03 19:33.00 haste: bangbang should be off here since a long while then
2016-12-03 19:33.08 Camper: lol
2016-12-03 19:33.09 dU.Suz: do you see him here?
2016-12-03 19:33.12 dU.Suz: nope ^^
2016-12-03 19:33.15 haste: not banned
2016-12-03 19:33.18 haste: free to join yet
2016-12-03 19:33.24 dU.Suz: and he´s the least of everyone´s problems

Why is your friend, BangBang, the least of everyones problems? Someone is complaining about him, so shouldn't he be looked into? It's well known by a lot of regulars that he can be offensive and rude, but that's not an issue? Problems aren't dealt with one issue at a time, so why would be the least of everyones problems? If he's a problem, he should be dealt with. You shouldn't be ignoring complaints, just because he's a friend. I also know of several times where you've told random players off for swearing, but ignored Ariana or POTS doing it, while also doing it yourself. You've also told people to stop speaking in non-English languages when on the server, but you and your friends can do the same? Examples:
Get registered or Log in

Line:
2016-12-08 22:27.01 dU.Suz:english on main chat

Then ignoring others doing it. This has happened a number of times:
Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in

But it doesn't stop there. How about when you are swearing yourself? And sometimes in Portuguese? Two rules being broken at the same time.

First:
Get registered or Log in

2016-04-13 19:50.58 dU.Suz:we just threw a bunch of c*nts around
2016-04-13 19:56.01 dU.Suz:i´m a happy c*nt doe

Second:
Get registered or Log in

2016-04-13 19:38.08 dU.Suz:because that one is a c*nt
2016-04-13 19:40.01 dU.Suz:is it bad that i´m laughing like an evil c*nt...
2016-04-13 19:43.42 dU.Suz:you acted like a c*nt
2016-04-13 19:47.23 dU.Suz:with my f*cking foot

And then this. You and a friend swearing in another language (POTS), on the main server:
Get registered or Log in

2016-11-03 00:48.27 Higuano_Gonzalin: filha da puta carlho foda-se puta que pariu esta merda
2016-11-03 00:48.28 dU.Suz:hahaha
2016-11-03 00:48.51 hastega: it reminds me of narcos
2016-11-03 00:48.58 dU.Suz:cabrão, filho da puta, chupa pilas dum caralho

Again, none of this was censored. I had to for the forum. During all of this, you were wearing your staff tag. Not exactly a good example to set for the other players there. Why can you tell others off for swearing, but go crazy with your own swearing and even laugh about it? And why let all these people you like do the same? What gives you the right to choose which rules to enforce and which to ignore? When you agreed to be staff, you agreed to enforce all the rules listed, not just the ones that suit you. But the admins aren't around, so you can do whatever you want, right? What reason was there for doing that? To have fun? If so, why do it on the server? Couldn't you do it in PM or on some other communication software? You're supposed to be staff, so you should be the main one setting an example.

Why is teamkilling, which you banned the group for, more of an offense than all of this? When you're swearing, everyone on the server can see it happening and will think it's fine, especially because you're using the staff tag. When Mire and her friends are teamkilling, they're only doing it to eachother, which most players won't really see because this happens at spawn, and everyone else would have continued on with the map. Furthermore, Commander told them specifically that they can TK their friends, as long as they agree to it. Here is the proof:
Get registered or Log in

Lines:
2016-10-19 00:48.06 MireYa`: does that mean i can´t teamkill?
2016-10-19 00:48.06 dU.Commander_ITA: naaaa
2016-10-19 00:48.07 MireYa`: xD
2016-10-19 00:48.14 dU.Commander_ITA: depends
2016-10-19 00:48.18 dU.Commander_ITA: who you want to?
2016-10-19 00:48.38 MireYa`: Hyperion and Nali_Pirate
2016-10-19 00:48.45 MireYa`: do i get permission?
2016-10-19 00:48.47 dU.Commander_ITA: are they agree?
2016-10-19 00:48.58 dU.Commander_ITA: well if so... :D

So where's that communication that you guys speak so highly of? One staff member saying it's fine, another banning people for a month for doing it. As far as Mire and her friends knew, it was okay for them to mess around with their friends, as long as they didn't drag others into it.

So yeah, why do you and your friends get away with all of this? They only get heart-assed warnings, which obviously have no real intent behind them. But Mires group get banned for a whole month for doing some of the same things? Either you and your friends should recieve some punishment, or Mires group should have their bans reduced/removed. It would only be fair, right? Because your friends keep saying how fair you are, don't they?

The teamkilling Mires group did was told was okay, by Commander. Disrespecting staff? Why is that an individual point? Why is disrespecting staff any different than disrespecting players in general? Staff aren't more important than the "normal" players, their points aren't worth more and they're not beyond criticism. Overall bad behaviour? It seems you and your friends are guilty of that, too. And as for insulting you on another server, you have NO authority to ban players based on what they did on another server, even if you do go there yourself. You have NO powers on their servers. You can't ban people for doing that, because that's just you letting your own personal feelings get in the way. You, personally, were hurt, so you banned them for it. Yes, it was childish of them to do, but you were in no position to ban them for it. One of the admins, BoB, even agrees with this:
Get registered or Log in

Line from topic:
"I've been doing some research on other sites to try and see what's been going on. Seen a few things that I don't like, but like I said before, people don't get banned here for things that have happened elsewhere."

I'm not singling you out and attacking you. I would do this about any member of staff who was contradicting themselves or acting unfairly. I'm doing this because you're making them out to be such bad people, when you and your friends have been far from innocent, and perhaps even worse, because of you being expected to be the main example on the server. You are inconsistent and heavily biased. You like to frequently remind people of how you can kick them/mute them or whatever else. You seem to enjoy making players know that you have power over them. A decent staff member would stay quiet and only act when absolutely needed. The servers atmosphere is horrendous, because you feel like you're always being watched and judged, which is uncomfortable, even if you're playing innocently. You have people silently watching in IRC, people recording demos of every match they play, staff constantly reminding players what they're capable of, and whining about other players when they're not around. What kind of atmosphere is that? It's a game, guys. Calm down. If you're going to get offended by them, go and play elsewhere. They do. They play on the BT server, for example. You guys could go to the challenge server again, or somewhere else. Don't forget, it's also your privilege to play here, even if you are staff. I have nothing against you, Suz. I just don't like how you've not been giving appropriate punishment for your friends, yet deal out harsh bans like this.

Moving on. Ariana, you're making it blindingly obvious that this is all about personal feelings, for you. You're taking great personal satisfaction about them being banned, because you've been wanting it for a long time. There's a chatlog where you said you've been "begging Suz to ban them". Chatlog:
Get registered or Log in

Lines:
2016-10-12 23:17.53 Ariana: I beg suz to ban her
2016-10-12 23:17.58 Ariana: offered her everything for her ban

This quote proves that, further, nicely:
Ariana wrote (View Post):
I feel ashamed that we're the same gender.
Happy bouncing on BT,I know Im having the best time on MH since you got banned,feels like good old time when neither one of you were playing.

Your "God Bless you, Emperor!" is further proof. Don't you think that's a little immature? They may have done an immature thing or two, but it doesn't mean you should do the same. I'm not doing this just to attack you, because if you remember, I even recommended you for staff because I thought you were friendly enough, and level-headed.

I had more to say, but this has taken ages to type. Yes, I went through chatlogs. That's what they're there for. You guys will most likely laugh about it between yourselves later on, like you often do ("Hi log readers!"), but you clearly do the same thing. You delved into 2 month old chatlogs to find "dirt" on them. These examples were just some of what I found, and there are plenty more examples if needed. For those of you who are going to cry "This isn't about Suz!", her name is in the title of the topic.

I imagine you will all jump in and try to turn it round on me, saying I misbehave, and you'd be absolutely right. I do from time to time. So, to save you the time and trouble and an extensive post from you complaining about me, you will find examples of me very rarely arguing with someone, making a harsh comment about a player and the very rare bit of teamshooting. Is that worse than what you guys do? No, not really.  I'll even find the chatlogs of my behaviour myself, if you wish. If you want to slam me, make a new topic or PM me directly.

Try not to take this so personally, although I'm expecting a sh*tstorm response from a few of you where nothing will come of it and you won't accept any sort of punishment for your own actions, because there aren't any admins around to act upon all this proof that you guys break the rules more than enough times, without any consequences. Still, maybe others will take notice of this and realise that you're contradicting yourselves in a huge way.

I believe that, following all of that proof, the ban of the group is far too excessive considering what your group has done.

At this point, I'm done making maps for UT as I feel the community barely has any life left in it, and that saddens me a great deal. I still hold hope that the sense of fun will return, but with the way current players act, I can't see that happening.

Ninja.
MireYa usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:54 am

Honestly, I think no more words are needed at all after this. This proofs enough of Suz not being worthly having admin powers and that this is a personal case.

I want to thank you Ninja, for doing all this effort writing this and to make time for it.
You've made it all clear and i hope others who maybe didn't see it might see it now.
I think it's a shame this all had to happen to such a populated server because Ank, Deadly and me really enjoyed playing on the server, but it just isn't the same anymore as it used to be.

In the meanwhile I guess we'll have to wait until BlackWolf returns to see anything finally done about it.

Also to everyone taking time to read or follow this topic and supporting my point, thank you!
And a special thanks to everyone who replied on the topic, even the posts that made us look bad because they have shown us a lot.
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:36 am

Im not running away from what Ive done. I obviously did bash Deadly_Lady and I never denied it.
I do have personal issues with her but if they can bring them into this so can I.
I did wish for her to get banned and now that she gave a reason to get banned Im happy about it and I clearly expressed my happiness about it.
Even though I did not try to bring my personal issues with her into this,even though it does seem like I did,I didnt though.
We all have that someone we dislike on the servers we play,clearly I dislike her. I bashed her but I dont think I said something ban worthy but IF I deserve a ban I will accept it.
I was also warned a few days ago by Suz for speaking german. As much as you try to show that she ignores when we,her friends misbehave its not true.
Anyways,I wont deny the stuff Ive done,it'd be like trying to convince you we're looking at a black wall when we're clearly looking at a different color.

I will say it again,I did not say the stuff I said because of my personal issues with either one of them,I said the stuff because this has went deeper and deeper and because I felt like I should explain why I dislike DeadlyLady.  Like I said in my first post I didnt want to mix in but I was called out and got fingers pointed at me which is fine of course so I decided to reply.
I also said I had no negative feelings about Mireya since she and I actually talked in private and were getting along. I also said I agree with the ban because I was annoyed with what they did on MH. You all can make excuses and whatever but you ,the group,you're aware that you brought random people from another server just a few days before the bans happened to spam taunts,teamshoot on purpose to trigger all this drama.
I only agree with the actions taken against them because I was there multiple times when they got warned but never obeyed.
As much as I wished for Deadly's ban I knew it couldnt be done for no reason,when I begged Suz to do it,obviously I was aware its not happening without a reason.

Another thing I want to say is,others would probably have gotten banned too if staff was present or if they've been told about players that cause some problems. Its none of my business though but this group of players has been doing the same stuff for a while and other players have complained about it too.
They did not just teamshoot themselves inbetween,I was being shot even though I said dont do it because I dont enjoy it.
I dont wanna go any deeper on about it,I simply think that we're all taking eachother sides and some of you have problems saying the exact truth.
As I expected this would end like this. Im sorry for another long reply but if I didnt reply or if I said a word or two you'd say I shut my mouth because of the stuff Ninja provided. Im really tired of this,to be honest its frustrating arguing with some of you who did stuff and now tweak it a little to make it sound less bad.
Im out of here,I accept the judgement Ninja provided,I could judge back but I wont because I dont want this to keep evolving.
If it'd make all of you happy for me to get a ban which I still think I didnt deserve since the stuff I said in public is not as rule breaking as what Mireya said.
I'll accept it and I'll walk out of this thread because I said its frustrating and it has been setting me in a bad mood ever since it started. I rather enjoy my peace.
I will also say good job girls,you're perfect at pretending to be innocent,months of practice I guess.

Anyways,I agree with Ninja on what he said about me,I shouldnt have said things but once again I'll say that I did not start the talking behind eachothers back. What I said is nothing compared to what she has told people about me for HER personal reasons and I'll also say that before she started any of it,I never interacted with her (Deadly_Lady). I wont waste my time with it anymore,this is a discussion that has no ends because not everyone will admit the stuff they did. Also Ninja you dont know much about it and thats fine but if you knew maybe you'd write a few words about them as well if you want this to be completely fair.

I also didnt want to be mean or attack you Ninja but I just judged myself alongside with you,I make mistakes too and I acknowlede them. If you decided to step in and judge us individually then maybe have some of them tell you what has caused all this so we can judge everyone who posted here. I see this is only about pointing one side of the story.

I appreciate you nicely comparing and judging,I agreed on it with you. I wanna make that clear before some say otherwise.
I wont be replying anymore either,I'll let this be my last post here because this is ridiculous. I spoke for myself and I think thats fair.
I shared my opinion about this situation,I just shared my opinion about the stuff Ive done and I told my side of the story and I assure you that I aint lying. This thread isnt about me but I have a good reputation on UT and I dont go around spreading lies and I have never lied on the game,just saying. The rest is up for anyone to think whatever they want,I judged others,I just finished judging myself and accepting it and I dont think theres anything I should say anymore.

Bye!
PS. Greet Hyperion from me ^^
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:06 am

For ninja's post
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

But do keep on making maps, for me , for the good guys and for the good dU always has been.
Do not let a few mistakes keep you away from this fine server. This is a girl fight, mostly ..... it will fade away...

Case closed, lock topic ( now is a good time ) .
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Camper usa.png

UT Name: Camper UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:31 am

Ninja is the hero Unreal Tournament 99 needs. Nice work.
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: www.facebooksucks.com
Sponsor

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems   UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Jump to: