Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm
Unreal Ranger Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:20 pm

MH-AfterDark: 2 - As Preview on on Mapping Server
Goto page Previous  1, 2
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems UT99 MonsterHunt Mapping Server
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:04 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: MH-AfterDark: 2 - As Preview on on Mapping Server

After a long time consideration - I will not put more than 5 extra songs into the map, for it is already  -Music - with a map  Laughing

The songs you have given me will be present in another future map of me, or to be sure in DD2 .  Funkytown is present as is well two other disco bangers.

I'm about to release the map tonight, and should be ready for main. I do not expect major issues, as I tested this map now over a year now lol  haha.
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Kryxix hungary.png

UT Name: Kryxix UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:28 am

Dear Terraniux,

I tested the map with Dexie last friday. We tested it at last 2 hours of playtime with we think every aspect of the map looked, with all secrets and special contents also. Imagine what patience we have while killing bossmonsters with more than 50K HP with only 2 players...  Very Happy1

Some questions mentioned:

Test your luck room: is it true that waiting in the room too much time causes dying? Happened with we, or its just bugged somehow. If its true, it needs more multiplayer testing.

Quake secret: still nothing there, i await a hidden item or something useful there.  Very Happy1

After the 4 huge kralls' room, the first teleport's exit spamming some kind of error message on the log.

Queens room: 1, searchlight not respawning, while its useful there to search skaarjs in the dark corners of the room. 2, Krall spawning place near the Disco seems nonsense, it just a Flak farming point with these settings. (next krall only spawns after last dies, i suggest constant spawning). 3, On main players often wandering in the room with no clue how to turn the bridge after all monsters killed.

Last "Titan" room: 1, Titans still not cabaple to jump out and rush their "stand-and-fire" attackers. Titans now just dead HP meat, maybe the ceiling placed too low in the corridor. 2, The teleport is a very-very good idea there, sadly we not checked it in time, if it works when titans alive. If thats a way how players can teleport in back of the titans, and even jump on the higher ledge, then its a great thing!  Twisted Evil

Also Dexie showed me that last 2 monsters never spawns  Surprised The same thing happens now on that version what players experience on the main server.

But hey, these just tiny things! This is a fun map, and i have MAX RESPECT to you, and all of those mappers still making maps for the dU MH servers. A big thank you!

Kryxix

P.S.: i still not showed to Dexie the fantastic "destination dancefloor" map on crazy, with the instakill switch lol
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:53 pm

Wow that is worth a price ....that patience ! Big respect to you too!

Yes the room is - enter at your own risk - you blow yourself up , or everyone Very Happy1 there are 2 safe zones.

- noted - noted - noted

- Ok, I'll place something sweet there.
- teleporter noted.
- kralls noted.
- will make few displaying messages then on the bridge.
- Will adjust the size of them - noted.
- Well that sucks, any clue where they might not spawn?

I will take your points into account and update it!

Thank you very much!! and Dexie too!
grouphug
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
Kryxix hungary.png

UT Name: Kryxix UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:08 pm

Unfortunately i have no idea, where are the last two.

"Monsters left: 0 (2)"
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
DEXIE usa.png

UT Name: DEXIE UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Female

votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:07 am

The map was fantastic, in your usual style Smile  Enjoyed playing it with Kryxix .. it does take some patience for only 2 players haha.  I did not hear music in the disco room .. do i need to press a button or something to hear it ? The lingering 2 that have not spawned is just a minor irritation .. my OCD makes me want to clear them ALL Razz

In regards to the Kralls by the disco .. those were there in the first one as well, or am I thinking of a different map?  

Anyway, thank you so much for putting your time and expertise into another fabulous map!! I have not gotten to enjoy it on the main server yet .. but will soon Smile
Take care
Dexie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:20 pm

Here it is,  the BIG UPDATE

Ready for main server. testing this giant map on mapping server takes too long. I expect there not the be big bugs. As others the like kryxix and dexie and other tested the map thoroughly.

If there are serious bugs, I can fix it.  But hoping not too.  This map almost beat my CM4 project in time. 2 years including updating! For I let the AD2 project behind me now. It is done.

================
Update 11-11-2017
--------------------------------

Fixes and updates

- Updated playerstart
- Added more music
- Changed music setup
- Added 7 (8?)more secrets!
- new alternative ending
- Tweaked monster setup , less monsters and bosses are lower health now.
- You can have a perfect 100/100 score now.
- Teleporters fixed + added 1 extra more.
- Updated skybox!
- Last room area changed, you titans can jump onto the upper floor and spank your ass.
- Added a new ingame guide arrows and texts.
- Fixed some minor bugs
- For the rest is mostly self explanatory.  

- this new release also comes with a warning. It is now  MUSIC with a map, on request of the players.
BIG FILE SIZE.
Rest of the new features are in my previous post(s).
- Also if people manage to find the SECOND ENDING, remember, the map AUTOMATICLY ENDS IN 5 min.
The door to the monsterend actor slowly goes down.

Have fun. Hope to see it on main soon!

DOWNLOAD :
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Regards Terraniux  wave
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:15 pm

bump, im dying too see it online  Embarassed . any chance uploading soon?
Cyberia-Mix france.png

dU.Mapper
dU.Mapper

UT Name: Demona UT Since: 2000
votes: 10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:41 pm

My PMs to BoB and BW have been in out box for 2 months now. If you have a better way to contact them I guess you should try it. Razz
Back to top Visit poster's website

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Let's try email option. ...bah clan [dot com] . As shown in the profile. Fingers crossed.  Surprised
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:52 pm

Well this kinda sucks, as long Bob and BW are not here it ain't interesting to make any new MH at the moment. Sad These servers were always my main target.

Where you guys?? Crying or Very sad  Confused Is there any other admin / mod that has access to upload anything on the servers then?

destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems   UT99 MonsterHunt Mapping Server
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: