Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
CTF-UTDMT-Gangland New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm

David Duke
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic 
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Emperor_Warrior UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:15 pm
PostPost subject:No icon David Duke

A Romania player name David duke is saying and making nasty remarks threats and racist remarks on servers he even saying political things which I believe as no place on du server and keeps talking in all cap word all the time saying offense words and things to dem and Karl even other players and team killing he need s to ban or mute him permanently

This is him
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Cyberia-Mix france.png

dU.Mapper
dU.Mapper

UT Name: Demona UT Since: 2000
votes: 10

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:04 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: David Duke

He was shouting racist propaganda all over yes, sure thing, but he didn't insult me or others, or if he did then I didn't notice. If you want to ban people who insulted me & others you can start with jej and his family + karkass if you feel generous.
Back to top Visit poster's website
kokok blank.png

UT Name: moobs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:02 am

BS OT spam flood, mute it
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:56 am

To really honest I utterly despise racism entirely and doesn't deserve be on servers

But how can we banned karkass he already defies because admins haven't give him the ban hammer but jej64 and jess64 i can understand we ban them for couple months or forever
kokok blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:27 pm

I did not read it but if logs are available... Smile
Cyberia-Mix france.png

dU.Mapper
dU.Mapper

UT Name: Demona UT Since: 2000
votes: 10

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:59 pm

Earlier today Fi' said she has logs and already tried to get him banned months ago but nothing happened.

More staff members maybe? Twisted Evil
Back to top Visit poster's website
Sponsor
Karlthegreat luxembourg.png

UT Name: Karlthegreat UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:22 pm

There are many things wrong with David_Duke.

David_Duke is indeed a pretty offensive guy, spouting his populist and racist stuff all over the place. Full force capslock shouting his nonsense.
Many insults (aka liberal cuck and stuff like that).
If you don't know who David Duke is... the real David Duke is a former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. Not something dU should tolerate.

Two days ago he was in of those Mines maps where the last boss is a queen in a separate room. I had already gotten in. Now I could have taken on the queen alone, that's not the issue, but our "friend" decided it would be a good move to block other players by putting himself on the teleport warp. Fi is one of those he blocked.

It's not the first time he shows up on dU main server, a few months ago he joined along with some Croatian guy naming himself Mike_Pence (make out of that what you want...), they both blocked portals at the same time and spouted their nonsene all over the place back then too.

jej and his griefing family of alt characters is another story worthy a lot of ban discussions, but this for David_Duke we can add very evident racism on top of being a griefer. Just the nickname should be enough for a ban, the rest adds plenty enough.
BangBang blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Cyberia-Mix wrote (View Post):
More staff members maybe? Twisted Evil

Agreed. It's high time to make some changes in dU staff since most of it is MIA.

Moo-sama for the admin!  Very Happy1
FiOna blank.png

UT Since: 2007 Gender: Gender:Female

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:15 pm

Jea, my complains here about this 2 'players' months ago didnt reach any admin.. Sad  

Sent some screens to BlackWolf, but no reaction.  Confused

More admins plz. And could be nice to have some responce also.

Dem for an admin!  Rolling Eyes
Sponsor
NAndreevn russia.png

UT Name: B@D UT Since: 2011 Gender: Gender:Female

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:35 pm

eh, they're playing since summer, TK me and other players, no one cared ¯\_(?)_/¯
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/goltsman.anastasia
kokok blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:03 am

Based on my recent observations, these guys (DD and Serbian/Croatian? one) aren't really racists or 3K worshipers, it's only some kind of pervert show performed for seeking some attention or supposedly entertain the players. Maybe some dweebs trying to mimic something they cannot understand. Ignore them or mute for 14d  Cool

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:31 am

kokok wrote (View Post):
Based on my recent observations, these guys (DD and Serbian/Croatian? one) aren't really racists or 3K worshipers, it's only some kind of pervert show performed for seeking some attention or supposedly entertain the players. Maybe some dweebs trying to mimic something they cannot understand. Ignore them or mute for 14d  Cool

I'm pretty sure they're well aware of what they're doing.

The other guy already came in as MIKE_PENCE, today he was ROBERT_MUGABE and then joined again as IDI_AMIN_DADA saying, I quote, "BUT I AM BLACK, SO I CAN'T BE RACIST". If you're able to formulate such opinions (as wrong as they are, evidently), you're also aware enough of what you're doing in general.
Sponsor
FiOna blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:48 am

kokok wrote (View Post):

And its not ONLY about things they are talking, its started months ago, they show no respect to other players, blocking lifts and teleporters, shooting to players, making teamkills!

But sure, if already few players writing about this persons, not enough, ha?

[img]http://www.destinationunreal.com/modules/Image_Repository/files/10812/undefined[/img]
kokok blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:55 am

Karlthegreat wrote (View Post):
kokok wrote (View Post):

I'm pretty sure they're well aware of what they're doing.

The other guy already came in as MIKE_PENCE, today he was ROBERT_MUGABE and then joined again as IDI_AMIN_DADA saying, I quote, "BUT I AM BLACK, SO I CAN'T BE RACIST". If you're able to formulate such opinions (as wrong as they are, evidently), you're also aware enough of what you're doing in general.

IMHO they are maybe some former bullied or neglected kids, in their basements, now nerds-dweebs, they only seeking attention. The racist shit is probably a copycat of a socially inept persons.

[Automatic merged Post Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:11 am:]

FiOna wrote (View Post):
kokok wrote (View Post):

And its not ONLY about things they are talking, its started months ago, they show no respect to other players, blocking lifts and teleporters, shooting to players, making teamkills!

But sure, if already few players writing about this persons, not enough, ha?

[img]http://www.destinationunreal.com/modules/Image_Repository/files/10812/undefined[/img]  

They will be banned if some admin will have accidentally read this, no worry.

{I WOULD BAN THEM FOREVER FOR THE CAPS}

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:58 am

He's now running around with a "dU friend" skin... Do the server owners really want to be associated with a player whose nickname is the name of a former grand wizard of the KKK (Ku Klux Klan) and avid neonazi?

In other news he's now running around in front of monsters trying to get his HP to low levels so we get team kills on him when we accidentally shoot him. Happened today on Annihilation (nobody fell for it, luckily) and on Defending mars.
On mars he used the MG to get my HP low, another player then accidentally TKed me.
On various maps he's using the deemer as soon as he gets it, directing it mostly at players (I guess to get HP low, he's not understood something on that end, though) or simply wasting it on himself instead of hitting something useful.
Sponsor
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:58 pm

I don't have ability to ban and kick him which unfortunate so what am I suppose to do since staff member
Commander_ITA italy.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Commander_ITA UT Since: 2007

votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:20 am

Ok Guys,

i readied enough. I think it's time to meet this guy.....just a thing. In next reports would help add a chatlog or some screenshots.

Thank you for Collaboration.
FiOna blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:06 pm

Commander_ITA wrote (View Post):
Ok Guys,

i readied enough. I think it's time to meet this guy.....just a thing. In next reports would help add a chatlog or some screenshots.

Thank you for Collaboration.

So all reports before wasnt enough?
Sponsor

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index   General Server Chat or Problems
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: