Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
CTF-UTDMT-Gangland New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm

Another complaint: DEXIE/theMuffinMen

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
View previous topic :: View next topic 
DarkBeemo usa.png

votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:25 pm
PostPost subject:Warning ! Another complaint: DEXIE/theMuffinMen

Hello, fellow UT players. It's Beemo here.

First off, before I get onto the main topic, I just wanted to say that I hope you're all doing well and staying home, safe, and clean during the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. I know it's crazy out there, I know you're probably scared, but we can survive this if we all work together by staying home and practicing good hygiene.

...Now then, where was I? Oh, yes.

There are currently two problems prowling around the Main server, that I, for one, feel should be eradicated. In other words, I'm here to make a complaint/report about some players. (Again.)

Yeah, I know, you're probably tired of hearing about stuff like this -- believe me, I am too. Please understand that I am very, very sorry that it had to come to this once again. It truly is a crying shame, but, that's life, I guess.

Anyway, the players that I'm filing a report against, in question, are the players "DEXIE" and "theMuffinMen." Two people who I genuinely cared about and loved playing with, but now, my opinions and feelings for them have just completely soured and went down the toilet.

You're probably shocked because you've probably played with them at one point and thought they were nice players. I am too, to be quite honest.

So, the reason I am sitting here writing this is because I am rather disappointed and annoyed with what they have been doing as of late. DEXIE has been accusing other players of cheating, hacking, "using scripts," and making her "lag." She and theMuffinMen have also been engaging in petty name calling, being passive aggressive towards others, taunting, and teamshooting.

The only reason all of this is happening is because I finally decided to tell DEXIE off and Muffin stuck his nose in and took up for her because they're in love or something. I don't know, and frankly, I could care less.

This crap with DEXIE has happened numerous other times before in the past, but I had made the decision to not say anything, and I had let it go. These accusations have resurfaced just recently, and now I'm at my breaking point. It needed to be said, and something needs to be done.

Me and DEXIE's dispute all started one night back in June -- almost a year ago. Me, DEXIE, and karkass (under the pseudonym Taco for some reason) were playing together on the map MH-BoomBoomBridge. The map was halfway finished, and we were working on killing the gasbags and redeemer tentacles on the other side of the bridge, after taking care of the Skaarj Assassins.

During our skirmish, a tentacle shot a redeemer at us, and it blew up DEXIE in the process. As a result, she suddenly ranted and raved at me before leaving the server and ragequitting. She chastised me for "[not killing it]," and called me "f'n stupid" before leaving. The chat log is right here:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

I had privately confronted her about it afterwards, and her response was that she was talking to Muffin.

Lol. Okay. Whatever you say.

If that were the case, tell me this: how could that be if Muffin was not on the server at the time?

We kind of said a few things to each other, but things worked out in the end. Or so I thought.

A few days later, on the map MH-BlueAtrium, me, DEXIE, and the player EEE_PC were playing together. Go figure, she got herself killed and blamed me for it once again.
Get registered or Log in

I think this was around the time I had created an earlier thread regarding the situation. I explained what had been going on. All I wanted was an answer. None of this happened before, so what's the problem?

I think I had messaged her again privately, and we had gotten into another quarrel. Honestly, I can't remember the whole details. I think we had come to another understanding. So, I asked an admin to delete the thread. Looking back on it now, it looked foolish and rather sneaky on my part -- yes, I will admit it. I just didn't want to escalate the problem any further.

It backfired on me. Word had gotten out to DEXIE that I had created the thread. Things got heated. Again. We made up. Again.

If my memory serves me right, afterwards, things had begun to calm down. Then it happened again, where DEXIE was now telling me I was making another player lag.

She had the idea that increasing your netspeed makes others lag -- that what it does is make you lag less online, but everyone else around you lags. In her views, it's a "selfish" way to play, and it's a "cheat," or a "script" or "hack." Later on, she said that lowering your netspeed makes others lag, contradicting her earlier claim of increasing it was cheating.

I see "the netspeed trick" everywhere online -- on other forums, servers, and whatnot. Changing your netspeed to a value of 10000 or 20000 makes you lag less online because by default the regular netspeed is really low and makes that person lag. I have never, ever, seen anything that says it makes other players lag.

I'm not the only one she's done this to, either. The player Mousy has told me herself that she's had a similar incident with DEXIE -- she's told me that DEXIE even called her vulgar names when this happened. She has also done this to the players SuperChimp, ::JINITY`, and now she's doing it to the player Crow. She's done it to various other random players, too. I'm not gonna be able to find the chat logs, but what I say is true. I've seen it myself. These people have told me.

Let me ask you this: if changing netspeed is a cheat, then why have I seen it everywhere on forums and on servers? If it makes everyone lag, then why is DEXIE the only one to have complained? Where are the other people complaining about lag? And if I make DEXIE "lag," then why did she still enter the server when I was playing if all she was gonna do was get herself killed, and then blame me for it? Why did she first say increasing netspeed was bad, and then go and contradict herself and say lowering it was bad? The only reason people increase it in the first place is because, like I said, by default, the netspeed is set to a very low value, and it makes gameplay laggy. Why do you think people change it? If I can't increase it or change it, what do you want me to do? Just play the game while I'm badly lagging out? Do you want me to take a hammer and smash my computer or my router?

Well, anyway, what happened with her and Crow was recently. Crow and Muffin had gotten into an argument over some other stuff, and the only reason I got involved was because DEXIE started accusing Crow of "cheating," too.
Get registered or Log in

I said something about it because honestly it's getting out of hand. I've seen it myself -- she accuses EVERYONE of this nonsense. Really, don't you think maybe there's something wrong on your end? No, because she likes to assume things and jump and attack everyone.

So, I opened my mouth and I finally called DEXIE out on what she was doing. Crow and Mousy were already both fighting with Muffin and DEXIE because of what had happened between Crow and Muffin.

DEXIE completely twisted everything around and put words in my mouth, telling me I was a "drama queen elite," I'm 99% the cause of everything, and I MaKe EvErYThinG aBoUt MySeLF. This has absolutely zero to do with me -- it has 100% everything to do with her because she keeps making false statements about others, trying to slander other people's names, and needs to be taught a lesson. With that logic, I guess I brought on myself random death threats... but, let's not go into further detail about that. My point is someone needed to tell her something. She can't just keep on making these claims when she has no proof to back her up.

What would I have to cheat for? If you're gonna cheat in a 20+ year old game in 2020, you're retarded.

Well, anyway, on Saturday of this month, I was playing the new "UNATCO island" map that was recently uploaded to the servers. I was playing with a couple of other people, and I was minding my own business.

DEXIE and Muffin came in and immediately they started throwing subtle taunts and jabs at me, teamshooting me, and laughing at me and mocking me. When the map was over, Muffin said he had to vomit or some shit like that because I had gotten the most points, and he and DEXIE laughed about it like it was the funniest thing ever.
Get registered or Log in

Haha. Grow up.

Finally, flash forward to Tuesday. It was early in the morning, and I was playing the World Trade Center map with Crow, Mousy, Omega, and a few other people. DEXIE and Muffin both showed up. Again, they were completely unprovoked, when the insults and fighting started.

There are elevators in the map that kill others if someone shoots inside the elevator while it is in motion, whether it is ascending or descending.

I'm in an elevator with some other people, and when it stopped, DEXIE was immediately gibbed and died, but for some reason, the game had said I killed her.

All I said was that it wasn't my fault, and she insisted that I shot at her and it caused the elevator to kill her.

She just wanted a reaction out of me, and so, she got what she wanted. I told her I didn't shoot her and not to start a fight again. She proceeded to call me a "super ass" and yet another argument ensued.

DEXIE and Muffin can both go to hell for all I care, but I'm not gonna be insulted and made fun of for no reason whatsoever every time I join the server and wanna play and keep to myself.

So, in conclusion:
Admins, if you are there, and if you are reading this, please do something about this.

Thank you for your time, and good day.
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 10:47 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Another complaint: DEXIE/theMuffinMen

Everybody is stressed out for no reason these times.People are frustated all the time , except the time they are distracted?

I know Dexie but Muffin just a little , they are nice people.
Can't you just shake hands?

Thing about fights is that you can always make it up, if you give yourself and another a chance :Zwinker:
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Emperor_Warrior UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 12:29 am

Terraniux has a point could be very stress out with this pandemic going on and were going though so let hope can settle down in meantime I'll keep watch for time being
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
DarkBeemo usa.png

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 10:52 am

Are you both serious?

Shake hands and make up, Terraniux? Nah.

The only thing I should apologize for is probably some of the things I said, and to myself for being so retarded and thinking I was friends with these people. Otherwise, I’m not apologizing for a damn thing.

DEXIE is the one who should be apologizing for bringing up this “lag” and “cheating” bullshit in the first place, trying to slander other people’s names. She’s not “lagging” — she just gets butthurt when she gets herself killed because of her own stupidity and takes it out on others. If I or someone else was making her and everyone else “lag,” then surely other people would have came forward and said something about it. Never has anyone come up to me or anyone else complaining about lag until DEXIE came along. Never.

DEXIE has you totally snowed, Terraniux. Think about it.

As for you, Emperor, I expected better of you — especially from someone with your calibre of authority.

The pandemic and what’s going on out there in the world has absolutely nothing to do with what’s happening here. Just because someone may be nervous, scared or frustrated because of the current state of the world and the economy, it does not give them the say-so to act like a complete jerk. It is completely inexcusable no matter what. Did you not read the part where I said that these accusations had been thrown a couple of times way before the Coronavirus was even a thing? Did you miss it or did you read it and just ignore it because you let your friendship with DEXIE and Muffin cloud your judgment because you’re afraid if you do something about it you’ll get on their bad side?

I’ve given DEXIE multiple chances, Terraniux. I’m done with that. And I’m not even gonna waste my breath and energy forgiving Muffin for this. I give and I give and all I get is a stake in the heart in return for my efforts. I am fed up with “giving” people chances. If you mess up even once, that’s it for you.

I can’t believe you two are saying this.
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:19 pm

I get what you are saying. I do. Just take a breather. They are kind people, so are you. ;)

To give you a funny story to thicken my point:
My neighbor and I were always nice in terms of living peacefully.  When I wanted to clean the house with the vacuum cleaner last week , she totally snapped for no reason. I coudn't even cleanup my car with a simple rack and soap too, because it was in her pov of the window.  Laughing
Didn't talk to her, just ignored her. All good now.  Wink

I guess that's whats going on. Everyone is out of their systems.

Let's have some games tonight, I think have tonight some time! Or to finish some projects....

To map or not to map, that is questin....  Idea
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 5:41 pm

DarkBeemo i know your frustrated with me but i already anger some players at me because i was too aggressive if this doesn't let up then I do something about it
Sponsor
DEXIE usa.png

UT Name: DEXIE UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Female

votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 12:55 am

The only thing I can say about this post ... is if lightening strikes liars ... you better stay in the house beemoo!!   You have been slinging accusations for several weeks now, all of which I have ignored, and all were forwarded to the proper authorities. I will not sink to your level to argue over something so stupid.  I said to you  what my feelings were  .. AFTER BEING ASKED.  Then you get butt-hurt because i told you.  (shrug)  Can't help that. As for Muffin and Crow ... I don't know what happened, but it isn't  my business as I told you both. Its between Crow and Muffin ... maybe you should keep your nose out of it as well ?  I don't jump on band wagons and I don't decide to be angry with someone for having their own opinion.  Try it sometime!!

DU netspeed is set at 20,000 anything set above or below this will affect everyone on the server.  It is a selfish way to play, and I will say it over and over again. It is not allowed here at DU, yet you continue to do it.  If that is how you to choose to play, fine, but don't get upset when i do not play with you.  Should I act like you and DEMAND the admins ban you for this ??  Its simple really ... don't play with those ppl and the problem is solved. Wolfie will deal with it when he gets tired of the server crashing.
As for crow .. only YOU started and ended that because you thought it was your "duty" to make crow think that I was talking about him in a bad way.  I would have worried about it, but if he believes that i would do such a thing after knowing each other for almost 3 yrs, then that puts him in the same category of drama queens as you.  That is all the longer I thought about that one too.

Crow, Wolfie and I were discussing this in telegram chat one day when crow said very rudely to Wolfie that his new host was garbage because he was seeing invisible monsters, etc  (you can go back and read it, im not going to reiterate it) .. I simply told him to put his netspeed back to 20K and it would solve his problem.   He did and reported that it did work... all was fine until you came along and started smth new.  The mousey thing .. no clue why you would drag her into this ... cannot remember any such conversation except when she tried to play me and Mireya against one another when her and crow "broke up" the first time.  First lesson .. never get involved, i was told not to be the bleeding heart, and I had to learn the hard way.

Its too bad that your self-centered actions continue past the game-play...and into the chat.  Nothing said between my friends and myself have anything to do with you, maybe you have a guilty conscience???   I thought about your little fit for about 2 seconds, as your tantrums are becoming quite the norm for you. This was also the case in the SoBah incident... you were told that anything that happened at another server has no bearing here... so you continued to harass him to try to get him to say smth bannable to you.

I tried to be the "helping hand", like when i helped tutor you on math a few years ago, and many others as well. I learned my lesson the hard way. I watched you completely try to set up SoBah when he didn't give you the attention you yearned.  You harassed him, sent him messages, threats, everything you can think of to try to get him to do smth to you so you could call foul play.  BTW .. that is why i never answered the post back a year ago ... you were in the wrong. it didn't involve me, so i stayed out of it until the post about you DEMANDING him be banned.  You talking like a child to players then being embarrassed when no one agrees with you and wanting them banned is ridiculous.

Personally, you demanding these admins to do anything is incredibly presumptuous.  You lied then, as you are lying now .. i have the private messages you sent last week stating "it wouldn't be long now" until you completed getting theMuffinMen and I banned.  If this is the general consensus at the DU server is that we are bad people,( I can only speak for myself), but I can assure you,  I have no problem leaving on my own.
I could definitely post pictures of all the ridiculous things you have said and sent to me trying to provoke me .. but I will spare you all the ridiculousness.
I hope everyone is staying safe and trying to enjoy their time with their families.

There Beemo ... you got your much wanted response ... now  will you find yourself a hobby and find something better to do with your time ???
DarkBeemo usa.png

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 2:17 am

DEXIE wrote (View Post):
The only thing I can say about this post ... is if lightening strikes liars ... you better stay in the house beemoo!!   You have been slinging accusations for several weeks now, all of which I have ignored, and all were forwarded to the proper authorities. I will not sink to your level to argue over something so stupid.  I said to you  what my feelings were  .. AFTER BEING ASKED.  Then you get butt-hurt because i told you.  (shrug)  Can't help that. As for Muffin and Crow ... I don't know what happened, but it isn't  my business as I told you both. Its between Crow and Muffin ... maybe you should keep your nose out of it as well ?  I don't jump on band wagons and I don't decide to be angry with someone for having their own opinion.  Try it sometime!!

DU netspeed is set at 20,000 anything set above or below this will affect everyone on the server.  It is a selfish way to play, and I will say it over and over again. It is not allowed here at DU, yet you continue to do it.  If that is how you to choose to play, fine, but don't get upset when i do not play with you.  Should I act like you and DEMAND the admins ban you for this ??  Its simple really ... don't play with those ppl and the problem is solved. Wolfie will deal with it when he gets tired of the server crashing.
As for crow .. only YOU started and ended that because you thought it was your "duty" to make crow think that I was talking about him in a bad way.  I would have worried about it, but if he believes that i would do such a thing after knowing each other for almost 3 yrs, then that puts him in the same category of drama queens as you.  That is all the longer I thought about that one too.

Crow, Wolfie and I were discussing this in telegram chat one day when crow said very rudely to Wolfie that his new host was garbage because he was seeing invisible monsters, etc  (you can go back and read it, im not going to reiterate it) .. I simply told him to put his netspeed back to 20K and it would solve his problem.   He did and reported that it did work... all was fine until you came along and started smth new.  The mousey thing .. no clue why you would drag her into this ... cannot remember any such conversation except when she tried to play me and Mireya against one another when her and crow "broke up" the first time.  First lesson .. never get involved, i was told not to be the bleeding heart, and I had to learn the hard way.

Its too bad that your self-centered actions continue past the game-play...and into the chat.  Nothing said between my friends and myself have anything to do with you, maybe you have a guilty conscience???   I thought about your little fit for about 2 seconds, as your tantrums are becoming quite the norm for you. This was also the case in the SoBah incident... you were told that anything that happened at another server has no bearing here... so you continued to harass him to try to get him to say smth bannable to you.

I tried to be the "helping hand", like when i helped tutor you on math a few years ago, and many others as well. I learned my lesson the hard way. I watched you completely try to set up SoBah when he didn't give you the attention you yearned.  You harassed him, sent him messages, threats, everything you can think of to try to get him to do smth to you so you could call foul play.  BTW .. that is why i never answered the post back a year ago ... you were in the wrong. it didn't involve me, so i stayed out of it until the post about you DEMANDING him be banned.  You talking like a child to players then being embarrassed when no one agrees with you and wanting them banned is ridiculous.

Personally, you demanding these admins to do anything is incredibly presumptuous.  You lied then, as you are lying now .. i have the private messages you sent last week stating "it wouldn't be long now" until you completed getting theMuffinMen and I banned.  If this is the general consensus at the DU server is that we are bad people,( I can only speak for myself), but I can assure you,  I have no problem leaving on my own.
I could definitely post pictures of all the ridiculous things you have said and sent to me trying to provoke me .. but I will spare you all the ridiculousness.
I hope everyone is staying safe and trying to enjoy their time with their families.

There Beemo ... you got your much wanted response ... now  will you find yourself a hobby and find something better to do with your time ???

Took you long enough to come up with that, didn’t it?

I didn’t “sling” shit to you. You and Muffin both came on those days just to provoke me and Crow and to start some crap, and you know it. You two know exactly what you are doing. You can twist and turn things on me all you want but you know what really happened. Drop the act already.

Let me make myself clear: I’ve said it before, and I’m gonna say it again. Get it through that fucking hollow, empty, malfunctioning brainless skull of yours. MY NETSPEED HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE SET TO 20000! I never, EVER lowered it or increased it higher than that like you keep blindlessly claiming! Take a hint! What part of that do you not understand?! Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to read?

I could honestly give two less fucks if you don’t like being around me and wanna leave every time I join. You really think I’m gonna get butthurt over that like you do? lol no. If I make you lag so much, why did you and Muffin join those two days? Simple. To burn and burn trying to get under my skin. Well, I hope you and him got what you wanted.

And you really don’t think there’s anything wrong with talking smack behind friends’ backs, do you? If that isn’t talking behind people’s backs, hell, I don’t know what is.

And Mousy still has the messages between me and her with her talking about how she “made you lag” and how you called her names. Quit acting like you have amnesia.

I harassed soBEar and I threatened him? Wow, that’s the first time I ever heard of that! You are such a complete liar it’s insane.

And you’re damn right that I took those screenshots and that I sent them to you and the admins. If someone was being a nuisance to you and others on the server, wouldn’t you do the same?

I’m so frustrated and angry that I can’t even think straight. I could say a whole lot more on the matter but I’m so drained and sick and tired that I don’t have the necessary tools and utilities to do so.

I fucking hate you. Seriously. I really do. I hate you and Muffin so bad. I have never dealt with people this wretched and manipulative in my whole 20 years of living. Get help or get laid, why don’t you? Do something, because you’re really messed up in the head. I feel terrible for the poor souls who are close to you and know you.
hjerte blank.png

UT Name: mousy Gender: Gender:Female
votes: 3

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 4:03 am

The admin seems to be rather passive. It looks like he was far more active in recent years. He can't always be this busy, can he? I see multiple people on the server disconnecting and reconnecting on the server lately. The server has always had a bit of  a laggy feel, especially lately...although getting a VPN should help out with that. I've used one for at least the past few months. I still use it now but I'm on unreliable and annoying mobile data so it's not making much of a difference at the moment. Ahhh can't wait to have cable again.
I think its important for an admin to be regularly engaged with the server (at least once a month). It's your server after all. Possible (I did say possible Razz) server lag issues should be investigated and dealt with. I personally think if you can't be engaged with your own server regularly, you shouldn't bother having one.  It took AGES for a very small amount of new maps to be uploaded to the server.
My netspeed is 20000 because the lower netspeeds are designed for ISDN (never dealt with it) and dialup and other slower kinds of internet. (20000 is for DSL/cable). That's my little 'understanding' of netspeed.

I can't be bothered to write anymore, lol. Ta ta.

[Automatic merged Post Tue May 05, 2020 4:27 am:]

Terraniux wrote (View Post):
I get what you are saying. I do. Just take a breather. They are kind people, so are you. ;)

To give you a funny story to thicken my point:
My neighbor and I were always nice in terms of living peacefully.  When I wanted to clean the house with the vacuum cleaner last week , she totally snapped for no reason. I coudn't even cleanup my car with a simple rack and soap too, because it was in her pov of the window.  Laughing
Didn't talk to her, just ignored her. All good now.  Wink

I guess that's whats going on. Everyone is out of their systems.

Let's have some games tonight, I think have tonight some time! Or to finish some projects....

To map or not to map, that is questin....  Idea

What is funny is when people try to get a reaction, and they don't get one, so they give up and go away. Hehe!
Sponsor
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:19 am

This topic is lock I do not want anymore fights and this get out of control
Commander_ITA italy.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Commander_ITA UT Since: 2007

votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:35 am

With the permission of Emperor, i would like to add few things.

- About Accusation Dexie/ Muffin:
I readied everthing, chatlogs included. Of courseIi invite players to avoid some names that may hurt the sensibility of other players. Said that, there isn't  anything substantial to apply any action against the accused players.

- About Netspeed:
Although is forbidden any hack/cheat that may compromise the functionality or stability of the server (Speed Hack, Skin Hack, Aimbots...) , at moment I do not have any evidence that setting an higher netspeed may affects other player game and , in any case,  I do not have any valid instrument to check it and take Objective Actions. In add, setting it as ADSL/Cable, is a normal option of UT99. In a situation like this, i can not forbid players to set an higher value (among the available option of Original UT99).

- Early Server Lags:
Personally, i cannot know how much server can be involved on those. Of course, moving from a Window platform, to a Linux, effected some monster's movments , but i can not know how lags can be involved. In add, we have to consider even that, with Covid-19 emergency, net traffic increased a lot, caused many net's nodes overload, and this surelly affect on lags, especially from people outside Europe. If you really want to check where the problem can be, i suggest you to try a Traceroute from your place to our Server and check where and if are nodes who cause Packetloss.

Said that, i surelly agree with Emperor closing this thread since it went fast  over the lines. It looks more a personal players' friction more then an objective problem. I invite players to keep their personal problems pretty far from the game and discuss elsewhere  (if really needs). As far this is a Friendly comunity , no need all players are "friends" each other here. For me, it is enough they respect each other, keep playing and enjoy the game.

Thanks for Reading .

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems   UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: