Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm
Unreal Ranger Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:20 pm

Unfair someones
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic 
asdasdasdasddddd turkey.png

BANNED

UT Name: Ahm3t

votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:17 am
PostPost subject:No icon Unfair someones

I want to say something Im Ahm3t Last day zeba insulted me and i fighted with her and with someone too and data muted me i thought it is unfair mute he should mute them too i bypassed mute so he banned me 1 day later xpress killed me in game and annoyed me and he was angry too and he quited data came and he came too he insulted me lots of and i complained to data data didnt do anything i said if i do that you will ban me fast you are unfair and xpress insulted more i complained again and he muted me and xpress why is he muting me here? i didnt talk it is really unfair i bypassed mute again and he banned me i bypassed because i didnt insult i complained 2 or 3 times and he is muting me what a noob l3 or l4 admin he is really unfair and noob l3 or l4 admin
BlackWolf germany.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.BlackWolf UT Since: 1999
votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:23 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Unfair someones

asdasdasdasddddd wrote (View Post):
I want to say something Im Ahm3t Last day zeba insulted me and i fighted with her and with someone too and data muted me i thought it is unfair mute he should mute them too i bypassed mute so he banned me 1 day later xpress killed me in game and annoyed me and he was angry too and he quited data came and he came too he insulted me lots of and i complained to data data didnt do anything i said if i do that you will ban me fast you are unfair and xpress insulted more i complained again and he muted me and xpress why is he muting me here? i didnt talk it is really unfair i bypassed mute again and he banned me i bypassed because i didnt insult i complained 2 or 3 times and he is muting me what a noob l3 or l4 admin he is really unfair and noob l3 or l4 admin

To ignore/bypass  a ban or a mute is never a good idea.
You still have a account here, so your first way must be to solve the problem here at the forum and not bypass any punishment.  Bypassing a punishment can give a permanet ban!
Calling a Staff member a "n00b" is a big fault, too.

I wait what Data said about that. After this we will juge what happend with you.

BlackWolf

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Data_Destroyer brazil.png

votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:41 pm
PostPost subject:Fight Re: Unfair someones

I want to say something Im Ahm3t Last day zeba insulted me and i fighted with her and with someone too and data muted me i thought it is unfair mute he should mute them too

Yep, but i saw everything when they were online.... you started a fight and again started talking shits.... its not the 1st time that you join the server and start to insult or annoy people.... some players there were started complaining about your behavior already!

i bypassed mute so he banned me 1 day (...)

Meh............! WHAT???? Laughing  Are you on drugs man? I gave to you only a match ban 2 times!

(...) later xpress killed me in game and annoyed me and he was angry too and he quited data came and he came too he insulted me lots of and i complained to data data didnt do anything i said if i do that you will ban me fast you are unfair and xpress insulted more i complained again and he muted me and xpress why is he muting me here?

Well, Xpress got a warning and a mute too but you tried to bypass yesterday and today and this is absolutely FORBIDDEN here, so dont try to show your noob hacking skills and bypass the mute punishment again!

i didnt talk it is really unfair i bypassed mute again and he banned me i bypassed because i didnt insult i complained 2 or 3 times and he is muting me what a noob l3 or l4 admin he is really unfair and noob l3 or l4 admin

Hmmmmm so am i a noob staff??? Well, dont do shits and act like innocent here ok?  Avoid problems on forums..... This is not the only place that you made troubles.... you hacked a siege mod using your noob hacking skills and got banned on Unreal Admins and UT99.org forums...... so am i an idiot?  Laughing  Well, i didnt do shits on forums and never tried to hack anything and "resell" it, because i know that its forbidden!
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
annabella bulgaria.png

votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:49 pm

DD u got ur fans here,including me and i bet Jetlagg Smile)))
Btw why u all the time repeat the word Punishemnt?R u executor and the players victims?Smile))) crazy  sign sorry  sign for it

Get registered or Log in
Back to top MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/annabellaut

BANNED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:35 pm

wtf cant you understand i didnt hack siege it is koala and he is canadian you can go uk forums and see it 5 players protected me there i didnt hack siege and i dont know any hacking and i learned changing id 2 or 3 days ago im not hacker and i didnt say that you banned me for 1 day i wrote that 'he banned me. 1 day later i tried.....' and ye xpress insulted me and i was quiet i didnt fight with him i said that i dont care him and i didnt fight with him i complained him to you only and you didnt do anythings first but later you muted him and me i didnt insult or fight but you muted me it was unfair mute so i bypassed and you banned me it is wtf thing im innocent here
kokok blank.png

UT Name: moobs

votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Ahm3t, there must a be a chatlog somewhere, if I remember correctly you first started insulting Zeba dude Smile
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
HellFire netherlands.png

UT Name: }ElitE{HellFire` UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:18 pm

I remember getting hit by his fire line multiple times, as in team shooting.
And some other happening in Mayan Fury a week or so ago.
Don't think this is a player to take serious.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:32 am
PostPost subject:Fight Re: Unfair someones

HellFire wrote (View Post):
I remember getting hit by his fire line multiple times, as in team shooting.
And some other happening in Mayan Fury a week or so ago.
Don't think this is a player to take serious.

He always starts to insult people and team shooting!   Sad   Always starts to insult and start a fight....

kokok wrote (View Post):
Ahm3t, there must a be a chatlog somewhere, if I remember correctly you first started insulting Zeba dude Smile

It wasnt only with Xpress and Zeba, i remember him insulting Piro, Smelly_feet and karkass (his 1st victim here) as well! And he started to make karkass to TK him other day on ATAA0.... karkass sent the demo video to me showing ahm3t standing on his firelines and made him to do a TK once.... the demo was very clearly to me......

wtf cant you understand i didnt hack siege it is koala and he is canadian you can go uk forums and see it 5 players protected me there i didnt hack siege and i dont know any hacking and i learned changing id 2 or 3 days ago im not hacker and i didnt say that you banned me for 1 day i wrote that 'he banned me. 1 day later i tried.....' and ye xpress insulted me and i was quiet i didnt fight with him i said that i dont care him and i didnt fight with him i complained him to you only and you didnt do anythings first but later you muted him and me i didnt insult or fight but you muted me it was unfair mute so i bypassed and you banned me it is wtf thing im innocent here

Well, you were banned on Unreal Admin.org forums and UT99.org forums too, how can you explain this eh? joese  Laughing And one more thing: You are lucky..... if i could you would already banned forever here, bypassing mute and ban (especially this last one) its extremely forbidden..... and you are not donkey and you should know this!  

annabella wrote (View Post):

DD u got ur fans here,including me and i bet Jetlagg Smile)))
Btw why u all the time repeat the word Punishemnt?R u executor and the players victims?Smile))) crazy  sign sorry  sign for it

Yes the Fan Legion Anti-Data is really big i know, but you and jetlagg are another case and ahm3t is completely different from yours so i recommend to you stay away from this case, please........

Links:

Unreal Admin Forums:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

UT99.org Forums:
Get registered or Log in
Commander_ITA italy.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Commander_ITA UT Since: 2007

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:02 am

hamed, just accept punishmen. We are not Godness, but i ensure you we do our best to be fair with everyone.
Many other got it and maybe many Others deserve.

@Anna...Are you really Fun of a Player that got a Ban and maybe deserve 2?
My Compliments. It Explains many things....
Sponsor
Supa_Angel hungary.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.Supa_Angel UT Since: 1999
votes: 6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Oh geez....

Ahmeet, I only know when i played few times with you, you were kickvoting Zeba, and every time I asked, you told, don't worry it's not my business.
You are just suspicious anyway.

I don't think Data would ban and mute people for no reason.

Oh and Anna, please don't join take part in something you aren't involved just to make hate.

angel  ~Angels are not only above us, they are also within us.~ angel

Get registered or Log in
-BoB- uk.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.BoB UT Since: 2005
votes: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:16 pm

After reading some chatlogs randomly the other day and seeing things you have said on the server I'm not surprised you got banned or muted. I was going to ban you myself if you hadn't already left the server!
Back to top Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
BlackWolf germany.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.BlackWolf UT Since: 1999

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Topic splitted....

for the Lovespam problem use that link :
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
Jetlag canada.png

UT Name: Jetlagg UT Since: 2003

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:33 am

For Ita And Supa, Anna wasnt "defending" Ahm3t (Ahmet) That's just the two of u jumping to conclusions and twisting what was said.. .. And let me make this clear.. I am NOT defending Ahm3t (Ahmet) as well. I personally seen him attack many players (Unai, beef, Zeba, Aviria, Karkass etc etc) a few times.. Should he got muted for this???^^^ YES..    but also the "other" player involved should have been muted too.. Both was warned by a staff member, and both ignored it.. Cussing still isn't permitted on servers right??  Or did I miss a memo or something??

Personally after Ahm3t (bah) bypassed the mute, his "chances" are done.. Ban..

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
EvilGrins usa.png

UT Name: Doppleganger UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 am

To the initial post at the top of this thread...
Surprised  Sad  Confused
...does no one use punctuation anymore?

Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767

BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:30 am

This data started again. I think kick votes are free. If you dont like someone's playing or he is irritating, you can kick him but this data banned me cause i kicked someone. Isnt it noob thing? And who does all noob things? Kick votes are free and you can kick someone if you want. But this noob data banned me for that. Please fair admins should come here. And care with this noob l3 or l4 admin.
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:19 pm

This data started again. I think kick votes are free. If you dont like someone's playing or he is irritating, you can kick him but this data banned me cause i kicked someone. Isnt it noob thing? And who does all noob things? Kick votes are free and you can kick someone if you want. But this noob data banned me for that. Please fair admins should come here. And care with this noob l3 or l4 admin.

Cool story bro!  Laughing  

BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:39 pm

it is real. if you stop being noob you can understand. why do you scare of real? everyone must know you. you are fucking idiot. you are muting me cause insulting but if zeba and you insult you arent banning zeba or yourself. you are really noob you need brain you cant use that. ok kid. i never lie. and i didnt do any bad things. you mustnt be unfair again. you are being really noob. i dont insult if you or zeba insult me. but you and zeba insulting me when i insult you are muting or banning me. you dont know being admin. you cant be cool admin. you can be noob admin only try trusting someones you cant be human too. you are really noob. try being fair instead unfair. admins pls care with this noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:56 pm

it is real. if you stop being noob you can understand. why do you scare of real? everyone must know you. you are fucking idiot. you are muting me cause insulting but if zeba and you insult you arent banning zeba or yourself. you are really noob you need brain you cant use that. ok kid. i never lie. and i didnt do any bad things. you mustnt be unfair again. you are being really noob. i dont insult if you or zeba insult me. but you and zeba insulting me when i insult you are muting or banning me. you dont know being admin. you cant be cool admin. you can be noob admin only try trusting someones you cant be human too. you are really noob. try being fair instead unfair. admins pls care with this noob

Again.... cool story bro..... At least, you have talent to be an idiot and to be a storyteller do you know?  Laughing  
Sponsor

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index   General Server Chat or Problems
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: