Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
CTF-UTDMT-Gangland New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm

Complaint about my ban

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Jetlag canada.png

UT Name: Jetlagg UT Since: 2003

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:04 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Complaint about my ban

Ok, I tried my best to stay away from this topic.. If Data wanted to leave it's his decision, and I didn't want to "add fuel to the fire" so to speak...But Commander_ITA has pulled me back into this drama circus once again.. If you have read the live chat, you would know already, Commander_ITA ban/kick for no reason the other day.. No warning, no "hints" I came on server to say hi to Toecutter, and I was ban/kick the moment Commander_ITA saw me.. Commander_ITA denies this (in live chat) and asks for proof.. Well here is the proof..

2012-11-27 06:06.25 Toecutter: jetty!
2012-11-27 06:06.29 Toecutter: he is banned?
2012-11-27 06:06.30 dU.Commander_ITA: Kicked
2012-11-27 06:06.35 Toecutter: bah; why
2012-11-27 06:06.38 -=]UM[=-MooCow: hey its this map
2012-11-27 06:06.42 dU.Commander_ITA: lond story   (I'm assuming he meant "long")

Chat log shows Toecutter saying hello, but I was ban/kick before I got a chance to even respond..
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
 (Full chat log of that map)^^^

Need a pic??
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

So, Commander_ITA I have proven your "abuse of staff rights" How will try and deny this now with the facts shown^^^
If you want, you can come and give me a "lifeban" as you requested.. Like I said b4, I haven't been on this server in over two months, and it's mainly because of idiots like you who loves to keep the drama circus going.. Good luck with that,,

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
rork netherlands.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Rork UT Since: 2003

votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:39 am
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Complaint about my ban

Topic split because it has nothing to do with the other topic, player, admin and situation are different from those before. Also edited the name of the admin involved, if you want to file a complaint do it properly right away the next time.

From the
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
:
08. Watch your language
Foul, offensive, racist or crude language as well as swearing is not welcome. You have been warned!

09. Flames, Attacks & Off Topic Comments
No flames, personal attacks or contentious off topic comments: The idea is to make this a pleasant environment for everyone.

The best way to kill skaarj is to flak it while it leaps towards you.
Back to top Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
killkio chile.png

UT Name: dU.killkio UT Since: 2005 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:13 am

rork wrote (View Post):
'' The idea is to make this a pleasant environment for everyone''

Good point, but it will be difficult to achieve.
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
Jetlag canada.png

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:24 am

With all due respect to you Rork, I did make the admins aware of commander's abuse of staff rights as soon as it happened.. If you have read the live chat, you would have seen this.. 2nd the word "putz" only means idiot or fool..  it's not foul, crude, swearing, and hardly "offensive" especially when it's the "truth" to describe one's behavior..  3rd: "09. Flames, Attacks & Off Topic Comments:"  Should this apply to the staff too?? Is it proper for staff to attack and ban without cause? (This is not intended on Suz, Supa, Kilkio, idefix, .... etc etc.. Just Commander... Does the "rules" apply to staff too?  Or just players?  But again, I doubt this will ever get resolved.. The drama circus continues..

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Commander_ITA italy.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Commander_ITA UT Since: 2007

votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:54 am

LOL...have me to answer this too?  Long breathe.........
Let's do it.

Dear Jet, it's months you and your GF do everything possible to make the game Unpleasant for Staff as much is possible, caring to don't violate and wrote Rule. Everytime staff awared you to moderate , you used to tease and slaughter, disrespect, offend. This happened not only to me, but with Seven, Data too. You do it on purpose to provocate us waiting a our False step. Even other could do, i never did, and you accused me anyway. If you had a minimum of Honesty, you had to feel shame.

If you really wanted Privacy or felt stalked , why you did it so bigger longer and Uncut on chat as well in Forum? Your purpose is just let Staff lost patience, disfuiting every chance to accuse Us of any mistake. Permit me, but Me and Data are the ones who was stalked for months. Last post against Us/me is 29 October, when you already play elsewhere.

At least, you got Kicked . Remember same day before you joined, taunted YEAHH and left server? This time you joined, taunted and i kicked you. Simply. Do you think this is the Famous Proof i'm Abusive power you are looking since months to fire out all Staff you don't like? DO you think you can launch free crap on staff for months without any reason and be accepted like nothing happens here? There is a limit for everything and you passed, especially now you try to offend me to provocate with that Putz......

If you think yes, try to convince people or Admins i'm a Abusive Staff. I did it coz Players like you are not welcome here.
Many wishes for your personal war against us, since me and Other staff didn't let you do whatever you like.
Good Luck!
Jetlag canada.png

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:11 am

I never spam "Oh Yea !" I do however spam smiles Smile)) that I am guilty of..  I called you "putz" to describe your recent behavior.. Again putz means idiot or fool.. And you, Commander are a fool.... well your behavior is.. Now that the english lesson is over.. and the proof shown.. I will stay away from this drama circus.. It's not worth my time, and frankly, it's pathetic.. You want to continue this drama train, you "Commander" (and not "certain staff") will have to try much harder to get your drama satisfaction from someone else.. i wish u the best, merry xmas, blah blah and all that other stuff that makes you feel all warm inside..

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Sponsor
Commander_ITA italy.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Commander_ITA UT Since: 2007

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:36 am

Hahahah,
Jet Jet......if you only wasn't like that.....if you only could respect us....there was time.....
Wanna make a Deal?

If i don't wrong, you accused me of being Abusive Staff months ago. Right or Wrong?
If i don't wrong, i kicked you not more then a week ago.   Right or Wrong?

So let's make this Deal: if you can bring here any valid Proof, testimonial or what else, i was Abusive with Anyone in the server, you included, before that week, I'm ready to take my responsibility in front of my Superiors, included the last week kick.
Otherwise, if you have nothing to accuse me until a week ago, but you did (posts, chatlogs, etc...), you deserved 100% that kick. Not only, you will take your responsibility of being so unfair with me, and accept any punishment.

Since i'm sure 100% of what i did and what i didn't, i make you this proposal. Otherwise, agreeing with you, it's just pathetic going on, so many wishes, blablabla ....
annabella bulgaria.png

votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:12 am

Commander how much u think that admins will tolerate this?yesterday,today,tomorrow?Do u know of this 6 years playing here,how many staffs leave?
How long u think this will continue?

Get registered or Log in
Back to top MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/annabellaut
BEEF_JERKY blank.png

UT Name: BEEF_JERKY UT Since: 2112 Gender: Gender:Male

votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Post removed, in violation of the following rule:

09. Flames, Attacks & Off Topic Comments
No flames, personal attacks or contentious off topic comments: The idea is to make this a pleasant environment for everyone.

Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
BlackWolf germany.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.BlackWolf UT Since: 1999

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Topic closed because the posts are going more and more offtopic and have nothing to do with the topic starter.
Ban was only for one match, so forget it and keep on gaming.

And don't forget, in 23 days is xmas...   xmas4 !

Wolfi

Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index   General Server Chat or Problems
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: