Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Why the ban? Author: Camper PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:16 am
    —
Joined the game, accused of tking, banned for 5 months
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Maybe you should ban other players as well for "tking". Taking someone elses word without any proof doesn't go so far

See ya

#2: No icon Re: Why the ban? Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:11 am
    —
Funny somehow I wonder why we have friendly fire on but it's best let root out bad players it seems but I can't challenge admins of staff.
Best you can do camper is just wait hopefully they take pity on you or just wait 5 months because your funny guy on online but sometimes it can get carried away.
I seen Villagemeeting tolerate Gibson antics and messing around so don't fight with admins and staff on destination unreal it's not good idea because one time guy did it once about his team killing and argument and he got banned from forums and servers forever so hopefully you can hang in there .
Camper don't worry you be back on in no time in 5months or quickly.

#3: No icon Re: Why the ban? Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:14 am
    —
Maybe they banned you for the Trump icon?
Razz

#4: No icon Re: Why the ban? Author: Commander_ITA PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:01 am
    —
Just LOL......

Ban is a week long , the reason is Teamkilling...where the Hill you could read 5 months? To make a show? Very Happy1
Who told you was someone's words?
Should you accept a permanent if i have the proofs? Smile
Forum is a serious Tools for Players and comunity. Don't waste it, please......

Thanks,

Com.

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1