[Botpack.TournamentPlayer]
bAutoTaunt=False

#4: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Camper PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:19 pm
    —
Not an error.
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

He does it in every server he plays in.

#5: No icon Re: kcharl Author: hjerteLocation: mouse burrow PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:54 am
    —
t must be his favourite letter in the alphabet Razz

#6: No icon Re: kcharl Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:49 pm
    —
He's doing that trying balance teams because he's thinks monster hunt is ctf, assault, bt, domination and other team based games and mods but he doesn't know monster hunt like free for all death match or last man standing Commander try tell him this but to no avail so Kcarl may not realize this at all or doesn't believe this all the time he plays on monster hunt so best we can do is ignore him and play unreal tournament.

#7: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Commander_ITA PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:29 am
    —
I've tryed to write him but looks like he don't understand English .
He plays fair, so when i was on i just muted him and all is ok.
I know it can be unpleasant, but the only alternative looks a ban. I should avoid since he's far but...what else can i do?  
Surprised

#8: No icon Re: kcharl Author: kokok PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:59 pm
    —
it says !t when kcharl press primary fire, told him to fix it, but no response Razz

#9: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Smokin_Beaver PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:35 pm
    —
kcharl was a nightmare a few weeks back on crazy server, constant tk with gravitron. Although admittedly recently it's just the '!t' spam....

#10: No icon Re: kcharl Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:53 pm
    —
if any staff are on the server then they could mute him. that should stop the !t spamming Very Happy1

#11: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Commander_ITA PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:12 pm
    —
I muted him so many times but...looks like is not a definitive solution...
I may still try to let write him by some slovenian if online but over this when i'm not online? Patience or Ban ...

#12: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Camper PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:30 am
    —
Don't waste your time, he knows what he's doing. He's been banned from multiple servers for pulling the same shit.

#13: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:22 pm
    —
You can kindly ask Death_Lady, she is slovenian. I can ask it too if it means anything.

#14: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Villagemeeting PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:45 pm
    —
Hello!

I banned him/her/its already 2-3 times, only for 1-2 days. I tried to talk with him/her/its, but there was not answer. We think, he/she/it is a kid....thats why doesnt know nothing.
Next time, if i see Kcharl, i will try to say an open windowed message. Or i will give 2-3 days long ban again...maybe he/she/it askes help from an older droid.

By the way, a Player wrote it too in this section, and i think it too, its a primary fire bind, i will try to explain how he could rebind it.

Be the !t with all of you

#15: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Camper PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:03 am
    —
It's fairly easy just bind m2 to say !t when you press it

#16: No icon Re: kcharl Author: CrowLocation: Greater Toronto Area PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:55 am
    —
"Pity the Foo"  -Mr.T

This is a considerable annoyance when playing with this guy,  every time I saw him on dU it was the same thing.

Some of us actually keep looking at the chat every time when messages appear there!

Can a perma mute be applied?
If not then I'm guessing a ban for awhile with the simple description of !t Very Happy1

#17: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:34 am
    —
Hi,

I've just registered for this forum, as I've just had another very unpleasant encounter with this "person".

As Crow writes it's an extremely unpleasant "player" and he just made me quit a map.
He not only constantly spammed his !t bind, which happens every time his bot (I'm sure he's botting) presses fire.
He also came running for me and kept shooting and trying to TK me. Sadly there's no logs of the match, but it was on Forbidden+.

Also every nth time he hits you he waves at you. He is aware of his surroundings and even picked up a relic of strength to kill me faster and counter my own relic.

A few days ago on Obnoxious he TKed everyone who voted on him to be kicked. The result was that the map was bugged and we couldn't use the teleport portal anymore to enter it. We had to vote the map away as there was no other solution.

Look him up:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

The amount of TKs is staggering.

:(

#18: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Commander_ITA PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:36 am
    —
I already banned him one month long for that and here is still a pending ban. I guess at least 4 months long this time.
Anyway i need to meet him online to apply it .
I ask you just to be patient until i meet him again and Thank You very much for Your Collaboration.

Com.

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2