Lnking account ID's
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Lnking account ID's Author: Noxx-Zema PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:46 am
    —
Hi all

So I've been playing these servers for a long while and  two years ago had a hard drive died on me and had to reinstall UT, I therefore lost my user.ini fle, it took the back up also on the backup drive, ok it was a natural disaster and lost  both drives and my backups, btw the dogs are still thriving. and moved four hours further west  fore good measure. This being said I find  my user name has two id numbers 1666 and  29870. Now I'm wondering if someone can  help me bring the  second ID back to the original 1666 ID number and rebuild my ini file.  Is there a way to  pull those files form  this server and  merge them? As for the wife we got divorced so no update available.

#2: No icon Re: Lnking account ID's Author: Commander_ITA PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:49 pm
    —
Mmmm....It's an Admin Matter but, i can say should be so easy. Once your datas are stored with your old ini ID, need to go inside a huge databese to merge it so.....
i don't want to give you much hopes about.
Anyway your Forum accout doesn't matter about ini, so you can login your old account anyway.
The Lost was only about Points i guess.

Com.

#3: No icon Re: Lnking account ID's Author: Noxx-Zema PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:19 am
    —
Exactly it was about the points, it does not really matter, just had to ask,

Thanks

#4: No icon Re: Lnking account ID's Author: Commander_ITA PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:08 am
    —
I meant.....Should not be easy, Sorry for my mistake Smile
It's almost the same problem with Map's Records.
Not easy to mine a so huge database.

#5: No icon Re: Lnking account ID's Author: Noxx-Zema PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:05 am
    —
Well it dosen't matter anymore, I took over my old self by a few points, enough to see both on the same screen. Found humor in finding out it. took me, this time: 1/3 of the number of maps, deaths and distance, 1/2 the suicides. It would be over 23 000 000 pints, today. Well I'm getting  good at something, in life? ROLF

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1