Hi ALL
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> Introduce Yourself

#16: No icon Re: Hi ALL Author: DEXIE PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:15 am
    —
haha Kryxix!!!  I love these .. have you made any ??   We need to get together and play the new map on the test server in its entirety!!  You game ?

Hi BEEMO Smile)  Are you back up and running ? ? Ready to see you in game!!  

Surprised  Surprised  Surprised  Surprised  Surprised Dexie Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  :)

[Automatic merged Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:18 am:]

[img]http://www.destinationunreal.com/modules/Image_Repository/files/11089/undefined[/img]
for those that cannot get to the link that Kryxix posted... this is what it is ...  Smile

#17: No icon Re: Hi ALL Author: DarkBeemo PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:59 am
    —
Not yet.

#18: No icon Re: Hi ALL Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:35 am
    —
Oh, no, i have not enough skills to make these papercraft things, just linked it as a curiosity. And wonder on ppl who can do these. Im on level 0 tailoring...

And thank you for playing the new version of AfterDark2 with me yesterday. You have patience  Smile  I will report to Terraniux soon what we experienced there.

You can find a photo about me in the "Introduce Yourself" - "dU Player photos" section, on page 17 or 18. Also i advise to search that thread, at last the final 5-6 pages, you can find there some faces like Crow, Hjerte, and others.

#19: No icon Re: Hi ALL Author: hjerteLocation: mouse burrow PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:43 am
    —
but I'm wearing shades lol

#20: No icon Re: Hi ALL Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:30 pm
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#21: No icon Re: Hi ALL Author: DEXIE PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:01 am
    —
Sure do !! Smile  When do you play Gemsey ? We need to catch a game together!  

Kryx .. what is the link for ? AND ..where have you been ??

destination Unreal -> Introduce Yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2