Small Challenge-Brutes possible brick
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Server Chat or Problems

#1: No icon Small Challenge-Brutes possible brick Author: makemeunreal PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:17 am
    —
Looks like the map "Brutes" can be bricked. I found myself unable to proceed on one of the Small Challenge maps called Brutes.

I killed all brutes in the first room and then tried to proceed through the foyer when the floor went down. There seems to be no way to reach the other side of the lava pool.
Tried shooting that black rectangle too. Nothing helped.

#2: No icon Re: Small Challenge-Brutes possible brick Author: EmperorHunter PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:49 am
    —
Actually their is teleporter when bridge falls you have to jump down with back key against the wall you will land where a teleporter leads to other side

#3: No icon Re: Small Challenge-Brutes possible brick Author: makemeunreal PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:12 pm
    —
Believe it or not, I tried it!
I must've missed it.

Thank you!  Idea  Twisted Evil

#4: No icon Re: Small Challenge-Brutes possible brick Author: ChamberlyLocation: Vandora's Temple PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:22 pm
    —
I love this map! I found out about that hole when I keep falling into the lava and looking around there lol.

destination Unreal -> General Server Chat or Problems

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1