Where are you Bob /Blackwolf?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
destination Unreal -> dU.News

#19: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: BangBang PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:42 pm
    —
While we are waiting, I think we can enjoy this piece of art  Very Happy1

Link

#20: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 11:42 am
    —
Haha.

Also.....

BUMP.

#21: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: BangBang PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:44 pm
    —
Since this thread is in a desperate need of bumping, I post it here :D

Link

#22: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 1:30 am
    —
Really need Bob and Blackwolf make changes, add maps and give some bans on people for team killing and ruining game

#23: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: BangBang PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:23 pm
    —

Link

Smile

#24: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:58 pm
    —
Hey all :)

We are both still here, just very busy with RL issues. The staff should be able to handle the team killers etc. I have tried to get on the server a little bit more but everyone seems to behave when I'm on there  Laughing

#25: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:54 pm
    —
And who is going to upload the new maps? Razz Hi BoB Wink

#26: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:19 am
    —
Bump. Bob reacted, that's a relief. Now BlackWolf! Very Happy1

#27: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: BangBang PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:41 pm
    —
It would be nice if Demoona could get her power to put maps on mapping server back. Also I highly suggest to let her be able to do so on other servers.

#28: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:19 pm
    —
BangBang wrote (View Post):
It would be nice if Demoona could get her power to put maps on mapping server back. Also I highly suggest to let her be able to do so on other servers.

Why not main too, would be much better Very Happy1

#29: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: BangBang PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:21 am
    —
Terraniux wrote (View Post):

Why not main too, would be much better Very Happy1

That's what I just said...

#30: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:41 am
    —
I had a talk with BoB in game a few days ago, he should restore my access to Mapping ftp next time he has free time. Razz And from there I provide him with files for the Main server like I used to. It would be a huge improvement already. :d

#31: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: BangBang PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:40 pm
    —

Link

Moo!  Very Happy1

destination Unreal -> dU.News

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2