Big thank you for all the content
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#1: No icon Big thank you for all the content Author: war PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:52 pm
    —
Hi dU,
To all involved in compiling/hosting/creating the amazing content on main server, maps, music, mods, mutators, plugins and bots and what goes into everything. A big thank you for your effort for making all this available for anyone to enjoy. Really appreciated!

Sincerely
war

#2: No icon Re: Big thank you for all the content Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:37 pm
    —
That is a really nice gesture!.  Well said!

#3: No icon Re: Big thank you for all the content Author: war PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:28 pm
    —
Where is the voiceover you used on mh-adventurenight from, Terraniux? Smile I suspected Serious sam the first encounter or second? Really funny map, great idea with the lobby aspect and funky music choices. Is IceskaarjHQ or something yours too? it has some of the same voiceover

#4: No icon Re: Big thank you for all the content Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:50 pm
    —
war wrote (View Post):
Where is the voiceover you used on mh-adventurenight from, Terraniux? Smile I suspected Serious sam the first encounter or second? Really funny map, great idea with the lobby aspect and funky music choices. Is IceskaarjHQ or something yours too? it has some of the same voiceover

Close call.  The game is painkiller.  Thanks .

Haha I was IceSkaarj was mine, such a good map.  Cool

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1