kurac on main server
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#1: No icon kurac on main server Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:35 pm
    —
Hello,

So I've got to file a complaint about this kind of behaviour from kurac:

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

He's a self-declared racist, barges in on maps, calls me "looser", randomly insults me (and others) for their origins (like called my country a nazi country while we were most definitely not.., yells at Commonwealthers) and is being a general pain in the behind. Aka clear definition of a troll. Those are only two examples, there's numerous other maps before where he called me a "Looser" (yes, that spelling) or screamed about "bad maps", etc.

If there's a better way to report this kind of behaviour, let me know.

Thank you.

#2: No icon Re: kurac on main server Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:02 pm
    —
Ghost wrote (View Post):
Do you have more chat logs than the screenshots at all?

Are you an ingame moderator?

Also, no. There is no ingame screenshot tool, so it will take me a while to collect more evidence. But I will. Every time this fellow appears, insults start flying.

#3: No icon Re: kurac on main server Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:55 pm
    —
Quote:
no

Alright.

I'm really not asking or have asked for your advice or help at any point, I'm sure admins can help here. Thanks, though.

Now, any admin around?

Last edited by Karlthegreat on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: No icon Re: kurac on main server Author: hjerteLocation: mouse burrow PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:56 am
    —
if only they would fix the chatlogs.....................

#5: No icon Re: kurac on main server Author: DarkBeemo PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:40 pm
    —
Karlthegreat wrote (View Post):
I'm really not asking or have asked for your advice or help at any point

No need to be rude.

#6: No icon Re: kurac on main server Author: Suz PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:29 pm
    —
Well, you asked for help and you were given some advice. It's up to you if you want to accept said advice or not, but there's no need to be rude whatsoever.

Also, regardless of the person giving the advice being admin or mod or not, does not make their point invalid.

If you want action to be taken then you should gather some evidence and then talk to one of the mods in private and give all that you gathered and then something will be done.

#7: No icon Re: kurac on main server Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:52 pm
    —
Suz wrote (View Post):
Well, you asked for help and you were given some advice. It's up to you if you want to accept said advice or not, but there's no need to be rude whatsoever.

Also, regardless of the person giving the advice being admin or mod or not, does not make their point invalid.

If you want action to be taken then you should gather some evidence and then talk to one of the mods in private and give all that you gathered and then something will be done.

Well, apologies if it came over as rude.

However, my point in itself stands: I would have preferred to hear that from you in the first place, though, not from a "random" person, at least that's what I'm used to from other forums on different games and I'm not exactly here since the dawn of time so I don't know everyone. Then again most games do have a ticket service or the reporting is report-to-mod and not for the whole public and any google bot to see.

To the case:

I have no idea why this person started attacking me (and others later on) a week or two ago, so I was just perplexed and did not take screenshots as I didn't expect it to be a regular "event". I'll be back with more unless things improve ofc (which I hope for).

#8: No icon Re: kurac on main server Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:10 pm
    —
Ghost wrote (View Post):
I've been part of dU for 11+ years (you've played with me before I'm sure) and im friends with admins and the owner of the server, im not a "random", advice given came from years of playing and helping other people.

Heh, nope, most definitely not. I've only played for a few hours max a year on multiplayer servers until last year.

So, I cannot know you. That much I'm quite certain of Smile

#9: No icon Re: kurac on main server Author: CrowLocation: Greater Toronto Area PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:57 am
    —
Ghost tends to involve herself in many posts, although I haven't seen her involvement being really helpful.
I guess we'd just have to deal with that involvement  Smile

Either way, my .02 cents:
I was present during the time said abuse had taken place, and will stand as a witness to this behavior:
That player has disliked a certain situation, and quickly jumped to calling everyone (as in, addressing all players)
as "losers", and if I'm not mistaking "faggots" or something the like, his insults quickly moved on to be racially
motivated, and he did defend his position as being a racist.
I did confront him and as I am often doing for entertainment, engaged in some exchanges with him.
He did not appear to make much sense, except for throwing around more insults, mostly racially based.

It's sad that some of the present players didn't seem to care much and didn't choose to take part in making
the server a nicer place to play by kick voting, although a bunch of us did take an initiative.
My complaint would also be that there is little to none moderation going on recently.

Oh... can we fix the logs please?

#10: No icon Re: kurac on main server Author: Suz PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 pm
    —
Karlthegreat wrote (View Post):
Suz wrote (View Post):

Well, apologies if it came over as rude.

However, my point in itself stands: I would have preferred to hear that from you in the first place, though, not from a "random" person, at least that's what I'm used to from other forums on different games and I'm not exactly here since the dawn of time so I don't know everyone. Then again most games do have a ticket service or the reporting is report-to-mod and not for the whole public and any google bot to see.

To the case:

I have no idea why this person started attacking me (and others later on) a week or two ago, so I was just perplexed and did not take screenshots as I didn't expect it to be a regular "event". I'll be back with more unless things improve ofc (which I hope for).

Consider yourself heard.
No one can really say why certain players do what they do, except that maybe they have nothing better to do with their lives so they choose to bother others as a way of entertainment.
Regardless, as soon as you have evidence gathered, provided you get the chance to, notify through PM here with it and action will be taken.

#11: No icon Re: kurac on main server Author: hjerteLocation: mouse burrow PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:20 am
    —
Kurac means 'd***' in his native language. I thought inappropriate names were not allowed here.

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1