Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Server Chat or Problems

#1: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: blackcrack PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:51 pm
    —
Hi,

at 22.05 today, at 11:30~ have Mr. Jack Griffen me again teamkilled, take the Graviton
and put me in the slime ..again.. it was offen .. and he say every sorry.. this makes me so angry
where i say he can "[censored] u" him self i to report it..
but then i was kicked out and have a ban..

can someone not normal playing on your servers and let stay some kifddys like this Jackgriffen stay in the server ?
he can say sorry so offen he it want, he have done it .. and i hate kidding ..
i please you, give him a serverban because, Teamkill and kidding the peoples..

and maybe remove the ban because me.. you server is running fine and i want play a coule times again..
search in the log to !admin and/or report

11:30/32 European time around..

best regards
Blacky

[Automatic merged Post Tue May 22, 2018 12:57 pm:]

ban is removed, i can play again ..
was maybe because the bad word ..

best regards
Blacky

#2: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: blackcrack PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:43 pm
    —
Hi,

i want report again the Pakistani the 3 Peoples, 2 man's and one of them his sister .. or how ever ..
be today and yesterday again on the servers and nerving, dribble or more vote for Indianajones
and make teamkill and so on.. no change for play normal and different maps..
i guess they have reinstall or so ..

best regards
Blacky

#3: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: Sunny5 PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:20 am
    —
Hello dU
This is really not a joke, these Pakistani players do not allow normal players to play in the team, constantly get in the way and kill.
I understand that the staff can not always be on the servers and catch all the assholes, but as soon as someone else is asked to do something with these players.
Thanks

Sunny

#4: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: MORGANA PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:56 pm
    —
Hi,
du.Suz as i dont saw du.Villagemeeting few weeks i want to ask you, can you help us on crazy server? We have a problem with 3 players from pakistan ( you know them, they kill team and kicks all players out from server) you banned them on main server forever ... please do it too on crazy server.
Thanks
Morgy

#5: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: Monkie PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:17 am
    —
Same happening today just now. Theyvote in mid, team kill and give me extra hate because I'm Indian :Zwinker:

#6: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: blackcrack PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:14 pm
    —
Hi,

where was Morgana out because bad connection , have matz' started to bullying me, he has take the balls before i can use it,
stay over the balls and let me not taken ..  , i want use a other ball, he fellow me and have disturb me ever and ever..
he have teamkill me and i have set a marker !report, then was he run ever behind me,
i go in this direction and he have fellow me, i been jump via the blades+green ball, he fellow me,
try to play normal, no change, he have put ever monsters in front of me .. i guess he is from El Salvadors / Argentinia  / Nicaragua or so (to small to see what it is.. green point or so) and he have ever and ever disturbs me and run behind me ..
Deadly Lady has it  noticed too.. because i have say it..

best regards
Blacky

#7: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: medor PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:15 pm
    —
Code:
Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever

That for that i have stop to play on this server ......

#8: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: ZippsLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:57 pm
    —
If you want to try a NW3-server without team damage just for fun, try the one we run at 176.9.104.176:6000

#9: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:35 am
    —
We need install NW3 Final version this allow options prevent something like this happening in first place and never let this happen again

#10: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: FiOna PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:26 pm
    —
Hello, guys.

Need admin attention. Sadly no admins near for weeks. We also have some trolls on Main for last 3-4 days. Players named Mike Pence and David Duke. The ruining games. Blocking telepopts, killing players, constant sound garbage taunts   Evil or Very Mad . They definately deserves permanent ban. Guys just dont care about players, making their stuff, not playing. Really annoying. Asking bans for them. There was many players, the will confirm.  Exclamation

#11: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: blackcrack PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:14 pm
    —
Hi,

medor 1. !rules

2. they poples who i say, they be kidding, make Teamkill although I said it, I do not want it
and then §1 -> !rules  1. No teamkill

Okorok or how his names, make it also who use a cow as skin, today again..
i dump a html log and link it there in at next.., i use xconsole.

@EmperorHunter, no it is not need, because, free will, if they want make troubles,
it is a thinking, education and decency, if they have it not, should they shold kick out via ban,
because if they are not keep to the rules and a guy told, he dont like it.. tjaa.. then.. well, bann, end, finish, out..
This is for the peoples who want play nice, stay on the rules and have fun together..
Stay at the rules and piss nobody on the leg.. :Zwinker:   rightly ?

best regards
Blacky

#12: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: medor PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:53 pm
    —
blackcrack wrote (View Post):
Hi,
medor 1. !rules

you speak about me ?

#13: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: blackcrack PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:02 pm
    —
medor wrote (View Post):
blackcrack wrote (View Post):
Hi,
medor 1. !rules

you speak about me ?

huh..  hit dogs bark  TockTock *g*  , no,

best regards
Blacky

#14: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: blackcrack PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:40 pm
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#15: No icon Re: Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever Author: blackcrack PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:47 pm
    —
Hi,

matz' do ever and ever teamkill me, cinde a couples month if he and me online and stops that no..
he take ever the the graviton and push me away or directly agains monsters.. or do me kill direcktly..
i cant not play i have no fun therewith, i have say often he shold stop this..

Rule No 1, NO TEAMKILL !

so, this is a direkt teamkill and also wanton,
over and over again.

proof/Beweis :  http://blackysgate.de/files/folder-root/ut99-logs/Dump-_destination_MonsterHunt_[Crazy_-_NaliWeaponsIII]_[www.destinationunreal.com]-MH-Ruins-Stairs-V107-2019.01.25-16.31.30.unfinished.html

matz' should banned.

best regards
Blacky

destination Unreal -> General Server Chat or Problems

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1