PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#1: No icon PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO Author: DEXIE PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:28 pm
    —
Since the communication on the post got shut down ... I will write again since I was away and missed this. (BTW.. shutting someone off is a bad communication tactic, problems can only be resolved when both sides can communicate effectively.)  I am not sure why the post was locked it is one of several I have seen lately, isn't this an open forum for communication?
OK .. to the topic at hand ...
I am utterly confused about seabass being banned. When Village came to me about it and asked I did not even remember the incident ..WHY? ...no im not senile ..it was NOTHING, it was a random shot and If anyone read the chat you will see that I joked with Seabass about it being a robin hood arrow. (which i had to explain haha)  The teamkill was  my fault as I probably was too low on health to be in heavy battle with many other players close by.  Seabass apologized incessantly for something that was accidental. The map was STEELHELL and as anyone that has played this map knows .. it is fast and furious shooting in several areas. There was no admin called, no one reported the incident. MISTAKES AND ACCIDENTS WILL HAPPEN.
Now .. lets back track to TWO weeks ago .. when it was reported MULTIPLE times offensive behavior by a player that was logging in under many names. team killing, kick voting player out of games and general abusive language and behavior.  (!admin) Admin were searched for and called many times. This guy is still playing.  The player IDs were found in a matter of moments, so my question is ... WHY IS THIS GUY STILL ROAMING THE SERVER??  Seabass cannot get in and is banned and the troublemakers are free to come and go.
I am sorry to ask SUZ, but this is being put at my feet since you are using a teamkill that happened with me and there was no admin called. Is this a personal vendetta??  I enjoy playing with seabass and I have never seen him be rude or disrespectful to anyone in a game. We all use taunts in the game and I had no idea that this was discouraged. What is the specific rule for taunts?  What constitutes excessive?  It was my understanding that if no one complained most actions were acceptable if they were accepted by the players in the game.

Just wondering why things have turned crazy here lately. Even when things are going well they are crazy.  Seabass let me know what new server you find .. I will join you.

DEXIE

#2: No icon Re: PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO Author: Suz PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:32 pm
    —
I don't see the necessity to make thread after thread about something that has been resolved already.
Everything has been sorted out and that's all there is to know.

#3: No icon Re: PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO Author: CrowLocation: Greater Toronto Area PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:06 pm
    —
Well, as you can see Dex, this is not the first complaint about the work of this specific admin.
Admins are not supposed to involve personal issues as part of their work.

Things went sour with seabass too Suz? lol.

Can we get unbiased, and perhaps new admins on the forums and the server?
Or maybe it's about time to shut it down already as it's been left to run without moderation or any updates etc', for a very long while now, this has become a sort of a zombie.

#4: No icon Re: PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:54 pm
    —
Little Update,

Cyberia hat now  since some days again access to the Mapping server. After new maps are tested there, new maps will come soon to Main server.

Greets
Wolfi

#5: No icon Re: PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:55 pm
    —
Quote:
This guy is still playing.  The player IDs were found in a matter of moments, so my question is ... WHY IS THIS GUY STILL ROAMING THE SERVER??  Seabass cannot get in and is banned and the troublemakers are free to come and go.

Maybe giving names would be a good option?

@ Suz. Maybe looking into it again wouldn't hurt  right?  It will be 2 flies in 1 catch.

You happy, they happy :Zwinker:

#6: No icon Re: PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:15 am
    —
So, keeping in mind I have no idea what this ongoing continued conversation is even about... here's my 2 cents.

This forum belongs to the admins. Their rules are law here. If you don't like that... making multiple posts over and over is probably not gonna help your case.

Admins here seem to feel whatever the issue was has been resolved. If you don't agree, take it to PMs... as the repeated posts are helping nothing.

#7: No icon Re: PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO Author: DarkBeemo PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:52 am
    —
Also, this thread happened two months ago. Just saying.

#8: No icon Re: PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO Author: hjerteLocation: mouse burrow PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:22 am
    —
What did I just hear? New maps soon? Lets see in time.

#9: No icon Re: PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO Author: DEXIE PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:12 pm
    —
EVILGRINS:

Did you read the forum? Did you see multiple posts?  I only posted once ...  just thought  I would clarify. since you waited 2 months to post on an old forgotten topic Smile))  
JK .. don't be so quick to jump, i think it was more of a misunderstanding between Seasbass and SUZ.  
Dexie

#10: No icon Re: PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO Author: BangBang PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:30 pm
    —
It took him 2 months to answer so you could respond after 4 months. That sounds logical  Razz

#11: No icon Re: PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:26 pm
    —
to fast  ?  Confused

#12: No icon Re: PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO Author: DEXIE PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:48 pm
    —
this is MH .. slow, easy and mostly pointless Razz  BUT a helluva lot of fun...    weapon rockets  party dancers  weapon  cooler  weapon_ripper  sign_closed

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1