To the Admins: Jess64 and Jej64 Rudeness
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#1: No icon To the Admins: Jess64 and Jej64 Rudeness Author: Merowinger PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:51 pm
    —
Hello all,

I'm now playing UT99 since release, I played Insta in two clans with my former Nick [NTF]Sp1derman and later as Sp1derman.iX and so I'm registered in the ECL when there were the great European Clan-Wars organized.
In all the time playing UT i never experienced something like this now with Jess64 and his second Nick Jej64.

A few weeks ago I was talking to DEXIE regarding this and she said I should register here and report what is going on, and it happened again just a few minutes ago and so I will report now.

I was always wondering Jess64 gets so much kicks seconds after joining the server but now I know why.

A few weeks ago I was alone playing on the server, Jess64 joined and voted another map and wanted me to vote his map too. I told him that I would like to finish my voted map first before playing his favorit map. He got etheral, Jej64 joined the server and voteed too so Mid-Game Voting started.
I told him that this is not very nice and he answered something in french i didn't understand (and I'm sure I don't want to understand).

The next day same scenario but this time iin a very provoking way, Jess64 joined, voted, Jej64 entered, voting, and then Jess64 said "Bye Bye Mero". So my Map was ended again in between.

Just a few minutes before writing this post the same happened, I was alone on the server playing Minas Tirith, Jess64 joined, Jej64 joined, Mid-Game Voting, one minute left to play.....
I typed "!admin" and Jess64 was writing something in french, sounds to me like "no admin will help you", but I don't know exactly.

As I know from other players and I also read here in a comment I'm not the only one with this experience regarding Jess64 and Jej64.

I'm wondering why such a rude player like Jess64, using his alter Nick Jej64 to interrupt a running map, laughing about the player saying "that is rude", didn't get a permanent ban.

Mero

#2: No icon Re: To the Admins: Jess64 and Jej64 Rudeness Author: EmperorHunter PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:08 pm
    —
All Jej64 and Jess64 care about is farming points and maps that give them lot points very easy that why they do this hopefully admins will ban them and teach them lesson the hard way

#3: No icon Re: To the Admins: Jess64 and Jej64 Rudeness Author: hjerte PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:31 am
    —
Both of these players are ******* babies.

#4: No icon Re: To the Admins: Jess64 and Jej64 Rudeness Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:52 pm
    —
EmperorHunter wrote (View Post):
All Jej64 and Jess64 care about is farming points and maps that give them lot points very easy that why they do this hopefully admins will ban them and teach them lesson the hard way

Farming isn't bad in the most basic ways...... In fact shooting and playing 'normal' is farming too, just at a different pace.... Laughing  

They are just ignorant and self-centered sometimes.... that is all. But they helped me too in the past.

They know almost every map, and where to go.  Idea

#5: No icon Re: To the Admins: Jess64 and Jej64 Rudeness Author: EmperorHunter PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:33 am
    —
Yeah but sometimes they don't help want get most points very quickly so I really care like go though maps slowly not rush and farm sometime I just want have fun and play the game

#6: No icon Re: To the Admins: Jess64 and Jej64 Rudeness Author: booboo64 PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:43 pm
    —
i am EEE_PC*
I apologize for jej64, it was one of my padawans, before ... but it is to pass the obcur side of the force Smile

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1