Ut99 style of your favorite game
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Ut99 style of your favorite game Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:11 pm
    —
This should be fun topic talk about a favorite video game like first person shooter of any or all levels and incorporated in UT99 my favorite be Serious Sam first encounter of great pyramid and Second Encounter of Grand Cathedral with soundtracks for these final levels in them.

Doom has some levels in UT99 like Doom 2 final boss fight of Sin and HTD level of Doom

So what first or third person level or other games that is your favorite like to add to UT99 if you were a mapper?

#2: No icon Re: Ut99 style of your favorite game Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:50 am
    —
The HTD Doom map is custom, it doesn't replicate an existing Doom level.
However the Doom][Courtyard map (not HTD) does:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Long ago I found a Doom texture pack for UT and tried to recreate the first Doom level to see
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
. It didn't go very far, as it was clear early on that UT can't accurately reproduce Doom's lighting style.

I never really thought about seeing other games in UT, however, the beginning of SkyTown gives me a Diablo 1 feel  (and fun thing they're pretty much equally old). So I'd like to see a Diablo 1 church map with SkyTown textures (and Diablo music and sounds) but since both games play so differently I'm conflicted about how it should look like.

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1