Errorcode on MH-City
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#1: No icon Errorcode on MH-City Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:23 pm
    —
This is the message, what I got on main server, when I try to play on MH-City. No other maps or servers have that problem, just that map. Dem's advice was to put my error message here as a screenshot, if anybody know how to cure that. I re-downloaded the map, but nothing. My Unreal bought on GoG as a Gold package, and runs in English language. Tried to install on other computers, but had the same problem. Just with that map.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#2: No icon Re: Errorcode on MH-City Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:46 pm
    —
You need to fine the file that is mismatch in your ut99 files and probably remove or delete it and make sure it is latest version and have all bonus packs installed

#3: No icon Re: Errorcode on MH-City Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:06 pm
    —
Yup, I had a similar error code with a few other maps in the past. Got only fixed when I found and moved the troublesome file to another folder to isolate it and have the game download the dU version. So, you gotta do the same stuff.

Edit: I found a file named "Logo" in the Textures folder. This is mine:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Save your current Logo file in a mismatch or whatever folder and try that one.

#4: No icon Re: Errorcode on MH-City Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:24 pm
    —
Karlthegreat wrote (View Post):
Yup, I had a similar error code with a few other maps in the past. Got only fixed when I found and moved the troublesome file to another folder to isolate it and have the game download the dU version. So, you gotta do the same stuff.

Edit: I found a file named "Logo" in the Textures folder. This is mine:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Save your current Logo file in a mismatch or whatever folder and try that one.

Thanks!! Seems it works in this way. With this version it starts. I will test on some maps, but I think it will be  OK.
Thank you!

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1