New maps on Main(and other) dU.servers
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#1: No icon New maps on Main(and other) dU.servers Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:39 pm
    —
And again we got 3 new maps from THUNDERBOLT at the Main Server (and other server, too).  cooler

- MH-(dU)RememberingToRagnar2D
- MH-(dU)NYC-UNATCO-Island
- MH-(dU)CoruscantCityFinal

Big thanks to THUNDERBOLT for his great work again. :2thumbs:  !

Also a thank for Cyberia and the map testers for supporting the mapping server!

#2: No icon Re: New maps on Main(and other) dU.servers Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:00 pm
    —
Yay! Thank you!

#3: No icon Re: New maps on Main(and other) dU.servers Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:51 pm
    —
Thank you very much dear Ronny, thank you for uploading them, and also thanks to Dem for the help in mapping server. I hope that ChristmasChaos map also pleases the players; I noticed that the ImperialBase map stopped working, I don't know the reason, maybe some file is missing? or is it broken ?. Thank you all, a hug. heart  :thumb:  :2thumbs:

#4: No icon Re: New maps on Main(and other) dU.servers Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:52 pm
    —
Thans Wolfi! Very Happy1
All 3 maps seem to work fine so far.

There will be more maps to come, we're working on it Arrow

#5: No icon Re: New maps on Main(and other) dU.servers Author: CrowLocation: Greater Toronto Area PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:04 pm
    —
At last....

AAATTT LASSSSTTTT!!

New maps can be enjoyed finally!
I hope this trend continues though.
Get this, the place becomes more alive and popular when there's new content!

#6: No icon Re: New maps on Main(and other) dU.servers Author: DEXIE PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:43 pm
    —
Thank you so much for the new maps Smile)  I know it takes time to create, test and upload them Smile) you are all AWESOME!!   Makes a great server, even greater Very Happy1   TockTock  weapon_ripper  weapon  weapon rockets  cooler

#7: No icon Re: New maps on Main(and other) dU.servers Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:14 am
    —
I test it out it really amazing map very well done it work well with nali weapon 3

But there one problem the monsters were easy with nali weapon 3 to kill all of them or it's that I don't know the hp of all the monsters

Anyway great map by great Terraniux

#8: No icon Re: New maps on Main(and other) dU.servers Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:26 am
    —
Played AD2 too, great improvement from previous version, and good to go for severs. Full comment in PM. ;)

Edit: Mesosphertic and PartyCrashers are now on the Mapping server.

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1