New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
destination Unreal -> dU.News

#19: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:30 pm
    —
-BoB- wrote (View Post):
Terraniux wrote (View Post):
We also need an dU mapper team. Mr. Green
Providing new maps and map fixes.  Idea

Terra, thats a really good idea. Me and wolfi are going to have a think about it and see what we can come up with Smile

I think that is indeed a good idea!!!

We have more mappers now, so I thought setting up a team would not be a bad idea!
Saves you, the admins.... lots of time!!!

#20: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: DeathclawLocation: Sottomarina (VE) PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:51 pm
    —
Congratulations Seven and Hyper  Wink

#21: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: Stardust PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:35 am
    —
Confused Just out of curiosity would it be possible for me to join Confused   Question  Wink

#22: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: turkeyslapper PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:45 pm
    —
So that means no more misspelling hyp's name in game then???   Very Happy1

#23: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: Hyperion PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:12 pm
    —

Last edited by Hyperion on Tue May 30, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

#24: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: turkeyslapper PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:15 am
    —
Whoops lol :Zwinker: still new to the whole forum thing. I'll keep my mind out of the gutter and type your name right Smile

#25: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: POTS PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 pm
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

#26: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: Stardust PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:17 pm
    —
POTS wrote (View Post):
Stardust wrote (View Post):
Confused Just out of curiosity would it be possible for me to join Confused   Question  Wink

Only if you're a girl!
Oh wait.. never mind.  Razz

Haha Razz
Im a girl  Smile   Very Happy1

#27: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: FAZILocation: Szczecin PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:17 pm
    —
anyone know what happened to the hyper?

#28: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:08 am
    —
Vote her out, vote me in.

#29: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: killkioLocation: Villa Alemana PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:33 am
    —
:2thumbs:

#30: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: Jetlag PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:33 am
    —
Hyper was last seen on 5/22/2011  ..

#31: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:44 pm
    —

Don't ask for that damn staff status all the time for gods sake. :Zwinker:   eyewink

And for the topic, I don't know what's up with Hyper, if she's still playing UT/being busy/or just taking a break from it.

#32: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:36 pm
    —
Supa_Angel wrote (View Post):

Don't ask for that damn staff status all the time for gods sake. :Zwinker:   eyewink

And for the topic, I don't know what's up with Hyper, if she's still playing UT/being busy/or just taking a break from it.

\

Just poking around a bit Razz
I am the first hero member on this forum, check the stats  Razz  
And btw I am already admin on certain UT communities  Confused

#33: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:33 pm
    —
Supa_Angel wrote (View Post):

\

Just poking around a bit Razz
I am the first hero member on this forum, check the stats  Razz  
And btw I am already admin on certain UT communities  Confused

Question  Question  Question  Question  Confused

#34: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:30 pm
    —
lol, kaal could also be the first member, doesn't mean he would get admin (luckily).
admins should get chosen, not asking for it.

#35: No icon Re: New staff members, Hyperion and SevenOfNine Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:58 pm
    —
Am well aware that I am not the kind of person you would make directly admin, if you know me long enough.
I am not asking for it, lets make that clear. I just hope they consider it once.

Once my secret project is finished it would probably not make a difference anway, I guess.....

Thats all.

destination Unreal -> dU.News

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2