EA_Eleme.. The new one.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> Introduce Yourself

#1: No icon EA_Eleme.. The new one. Author: EA_Elemental PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:12 pm
    —
Well i dont think i introduced myself in the first place here anyway, either that or i'm just really blind lol.
But it needs to be updated.

The first name you would have recognised me under would be EA_Elemental, but you wont see that around anymore, theres a new nickname in the block. *I Dont change often but i kinda got bored with the other one*.

So the new name: -¦SATA¦-Blood Asp, Dont be fooled by the SATA, its not a clan, more of a meaning.
SAT.A- SAThanas Assassin. Blood - Duh. Asp- a type of deadly snake.

Blood Asp- Blood snake, basically.

Origional findings of the name Blood Asp can be found in a game, Now Free: MechCommander 2.

Blood Asp in MC2; A Heavy laser wielding & Gauss cannon using mechanical monster, hugely powerful and hugely armored.

So what kinda person am i :P

Aggroooo! lol

Other stuff about me: I Occasionally map, dont much anymore since the game seems to be dying away and im not seeing much necessity to get new maps out since the ones we already have are hardly getting used anymore.
Other than that i play multiple games:
UT99 UT2004, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Alien vs Predator, and loads more, but those are probably the most used ones.

Anyway hope to see everyone somewhere soon, and if you have one of these other games feel free to look for me. my Steam account should be findable by searching for Blood Asp, and x-fire by searching for -¦SATA¦-Blood Asp.

Thanks all
Later
Blood Asp

#2: No icon Re: EA_Eleme.. The new one. Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:24 pm
    —
EA_Elemental wrote (View Post):
I Occasionally map, dont much anymore since the game seems to be dying away and im not seeing much necessity to get new maps out since the ones we already have are hardly getting used anymore.

On dU they are. There's still plenty of activity on the servers here. Get to work on your Godz-2k7 map!

#3: No icon Re: EA_Eleme.. The new one. Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:56 pm
    —
Quote:
On dU they are. There's still plenty of activity on the servers here.

Thats the spirit!!!,

I will map for ut99 as long I live, and of course as long this server is alive.  Very Happy1
I should donate sometime, we all should!  Idea Rolling Eyes

destination Unreal -> Introduce Yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1