MH-GoldenGirl-WASTED back to main?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#19: No icon Re: MH-GoldenGirl-WASTED back to main? Author: POTS PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:08 am
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

#20: No icon Re: MH-GoldenGirl-WASTED back to main? Author: Mackan PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:43 pm
    —
My vote is still to move the normal version of GoldenGirl to the Main server again. Smile I am not going to beg for it, but it would be very nice to have it there. It's a very nice map.

#21: No icon Re: MH-GoldenGirl-WASTED back to main? Author: ZippsLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:15 pm
    —
Hey
The mapper wanted me to send his reply to this since he Doesn't  have an account here.

Hey I am Sackless and for start I am not a girl but former known as GoldenGirl, yes indeed this map was made for Chico on the Excalibur Server, all this map was intended to be was 1.HARD 2.Big 3. Doesn't have to look nice,
This was also officially my 2nd map i ever made, my 1st map i made was Lost Factory, I am still active and making maps , currently  making maps for the Unreal Mayhem server, first time i went on the server i got to talk with Hitman and some of his friends , all were very nice to me and some even reminded me as a Map Designer, that surprised me because i think i became most known as a mapper by my MOST UGLIEST map ever made which is Wasted, so i decided to make some new maps now for UM, such as NukeTestFacility , Asphyxiation , Extinction , SpaceIntruders, and much more will come , also currently 4 new maps in development. I am always on their TeamSpeak at 176.9.104.176:9987 and having a great time with these ppl, although I don't play a lot Monsterhunt ,mostly plat Oldstyle Sniper and Instagib with them, well anyway I saw this post and i know about DestinationUnreal and got surprised so i wanted to respond to this. All i can say is Thanks for even being known a tiny bit as a mapper with this Wasted map, been playing UT since 1999 and probably always will, have fun playing my map and come try my new maps out at 176.9.104.176:3000

Greets
-=]UM[=-SackLess

#22: No icon Re: MH-GoldenGirl-WASTED back to main? Author: Villagemeeting PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:03 pm
    —
Hi!

I hope, he is makeing the Golden Boy Wasted, or Golden Girl Wasted II. or something.This is the best map.
Ha ha ha!

#23: No icon Re: MH-GoldenGirl-WASTED back to main? Author: kokok PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:22 am
    —
Nice to see you SackLess, this is one example of very hard maps on here. Include more cows next time pls. Cool

#24: No icon Re: MH-GoldenGirl-WASTED back to main? Author: kokok PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:04 am
    —
forgot ty Zipps Cool

#25: No icon Re: MH-GoldenGirl-WASTED back to main? Author: Commander_ITA PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:04 am
    —
Nice to know the GoldenGirl Mapper and know he's still active on mapping. It's not so common to know the person who made maps and some of they we play everyday.
BTW, good Job Sackless and Thank you Zipps.

Com.

#26: No icon Re: MH-GoldenGirl-WASTED back to main? Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:47 am
    —
More maps nice!

I'm surprised to hear Wasted was his second map. To me it very much seems like it's bad looking on purpose, considering how clever and creative some traps are.
Also surprised to hear it was made for Excal lol, whose map style was the total opposite. :P

I don't know the UM maps mentionned, I'll have a look.

(Hope Wasted will go back to Crazy though.)

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2