MH-MonstersDieHard-HTD
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#1: No icon MH-MonstersDieHard-HTD Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:09 am
    —
MH-HuntersFinal-HTD now got stuck 3 times in a row on the Main server and today it did work, the Final is a new version or it's just co-incidence it gets stuck sometimes?
Otherwise someone should check the map maybe in UED or something.

Last edited by HellFire on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: New Maps on Main Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 am
    —
HellFire wrote (View Post):
MH-HuntersFinal-HTD now got stuck 3 times in a row on the Main server and today it did work, the Final is a new version or it's just co-incidence it gets stuck sometimes?
Otherwise someone should check the map maybe in UED or something.

What does "got stuck" means exactly? Crash ? bad trigger?

Wolfi

#3: No icon Re: New Maps on Main Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:30 am
    —
The first door (left side) should open after monsters are killed but it doesn't sometimes.
Demona thought it was players blocking, I thought it was a counter and not all monsters were killed but it's not sure what the problem is.
I believe Dem is testing and looking at it now.

Err.. It was MH-MonstersDieHard, apologize Embarassed

#4: No icon Re: New Maps on Main Author: POTS PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:11 am
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: No icon Re: New Maps on Main Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 am
    —
Door collides with something when trying to open. I'll upload a fix later.

#6: No icon Re: New Maps on Main Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:11 pm
    —
POTS wrote (View Post):
I've played that map a couple of times and it was always stuck. The second time I noticed the door was about to open but the big FireKrall prevented it to do so.
I think adding some monster blockers between the door and the FireKrall should fix it. It's really the monster not the players blocking the door.
Hope it helps.

I guess if players shooting the door before it's going to open the Krall comes close to it and blocks?
Thanks anyways, will try to check it later on the main.

#7: No icon Re: MH-HuntersFinal-HTD Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:48 pm
    —
You're saying weird things.

Fix uploaded on Mapping serv. Can be put on main directly.

#8: No icon Re: MH-HuntersFinal-HTD Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:06 pm
    —
Cyberia-Mix wrote (View Post):
You're saying weird things.
Fix uploaded on Mapping serv. Can be put on main directly.

What do you fix exactly ?

Wolfi

#9: No icon Re: MH-HuntersFinal-HTD Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:14 pm
    —
Here is what is normally supposed to happen in the map:

All 3 doors start closed.
When the giant krall dies, the left door opens.
Then the right door when the left area is completed, and finally the front door after the right area is done.

So it's only about the left door.

The bug is: if the door collides with something when trying to open, it'll move back and close forever.

Solved with changing door's MoverEncroachType from ME_ReturnWhenEncroach to ME_IgnoreWhenEncroach.
Door can't be blocked anymore.

#10: No icon Re: MH-HuntersFinal-HTD Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:17 pm
    —
Thanx for it :Zwinker:

#11: No icon Re: MH-MonstersDieHard-HTD Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:34 pm
    —
Fix avaible now at all servers  Exclamation

Wolfi

#12: No icon Re: MH-MonstersDieHard-HTD Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:30 am
    —
I played today, and no problem Smile Thanks Dem  Wink

#13: No icon Re: MH-MonstersDieHard-HTD Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:52 am
    —
Actually I didn't fix the other doors.
So in case someone had a bad enough timing to stand before another door EXACTLY at the time it's triggered from the other side of the map, well, still bugged. Very unlikely to happen but it can, like with Tarmation until last fix.
I hope we find a couple people doing this on purpose like blocking the teleporters in LongCorridor!

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1