Video game music
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> Jokes and Fun

#16: No icon Re: Video game music Author: Janssen PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:27 am
    —
The beginning reminds me of facing worlds

Link

Love?

#17: No icon Re: Video game music Author: HermskiiLocation: Houston PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:09 pm
    —
These are all newer game music entries. This made me thing about some of the older quarter fed arcade games and the music they played especially the music that played the second you put in a quarter or started the game. It would be funny for some of you younger folks to copy music from say PACMAN or TRON or the original Donkey Kong and set it to be your ring tone on your phone. I'm sure you will be amazed how many 40+ year old folks approach you immediately to tell you some story about how much they loved playing these games way back when...

Try it. You'll think it is funny how right I am about this. Definitely include Mrs. PACMAN music if you want the older ladies to approach too.

#18: No icon Re: Video game music Author: Janssen PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:22 pm
    —
Or Zelda 2, esp. the battle scenes! I also challenge people to finish zelda 2 and metroid, the nes games Smile

#19: No icon Re: Video game music Author: Janssen PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:23 am
    —

Link

Link

Link

#20: No icon Re: Video game music Author: Janssen PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:47 pm
    —
Love the soundtrack all-around, esp. song "funky heat"

Link

#21: No icon Re: Video game music Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 pm
    —
From NeoGeo this is my favorite Soundtrack (and Game  Twisted Evil )

Link

Ah and I forgot:

Link

I own the ORIGINAL Soundtrack on long-playing record

This one :
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#22: No icon Re: Video game music Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 pm
    —
Stumbled across the Ys series, thanks to Steam. Never got a chance to play the original ones on the SNES and such, but the music in the remakes is fantastic.
I'd best describe the games as JRPG/Platformers. If you're into that sort of thing and enjoy a challenge, definitely consider picking these games up because the boss fights can be brutal.

Link

Link

Link

destination Unreal -> Jokes and Fun

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2