You know you've been playing UT too much when.....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> Jokes and Fun

#16: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: SevenOfNine PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:52 am
    —
- you are somewhere and think that how cool it would be to get on good places and dodge high...
- you play UT even in your dreams...
- you can not wait until the next meeting with your best UT mates to have fun...

#17: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:02 am
    —
..... When:

- i go to teamspeak and say "Die, (......)", "Batai d'va", "Moo!" or something like that to anyone......

- i travel to somewhere and see some obstacles that reminds me the bunny track game  Very Happy1

- i kill 2 roaches in a row i can hear a misterious voice saying: "Double Kill!"  Laughing

- i make a song list on Windows Media Player with only UT soundtracks  Laughing

Cheers beer

#18: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:33 am
    —
BEEF_JERKY wrote (View Post):
When you walk up to a girl at a bar and MOO

That's udderly dreadful.

#19: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: Chaos PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 am
    —
When i press "T" on my keybord to talk to my mates on msn... "thow are you doing mate?" ..." tmeet you in the pub later" ... tn1 m8 cu later. also i keep thinkinking that everything is in multiples of 2 ...2 4 8 16 32 64 128 256 512 1024 etc.....lol mappers will know what i mean.    Smile

#20: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: LucasLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:39 pm
    —
tLMAO, the "T" thing also happens to me really often...
oh wait i just did it again.

#21: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: BEEF_JERKY PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:55 pm
    —
EvilGrins wrote (View Post):
BEEF_JERKY wrote (View Post):
When you walk up to a girl at a bar and MOO

That's udderly dreadful.

Asking one to milk me is worse.

destination Unreal -> Jokes and Fun

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2