group of general honourable member
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: Idea group of general honourable member Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:14 pm
    —
A group of general honourable member would be cool too.

#2: No icon Re: *** Honorable donators Thread *** Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:27 am
    —
Terraniux wrote (View Post):

No. This is the first step to letting donators have more power over what happens on the server.

#3: No icon Re: *** Honorable donators Thread *** Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:56 am
    —
lol if u mean that donators get more power over the server, that's lame.
like KAAL donating a fortune and he will get more power over the server.. plz

#4: Idea Re: group of general honourable member Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:06 am
    —

This will not happend, you can't buy you into dU.

but...

we can do somthing like the most MMORPG are doing atm...  
5€/monthly - Getting 400 instead of 350 max Health
7€/montly - Everytime you respan you get a Special weapon by buyer's option (No Deemer).
8€/monthly - You can select one of the Special Skins (which we have installed then) on the server.
8€8€/monthly - You can select one of the Special Voicepacks (which we have installed then) on the server.

Laughing  only Joking ;)

Wolfi

#5: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:34 pm
    —
BlackWolf wrote (View Post):

but...

7€/montly - Everytime you respan you get a Special weapon by buyer's option (No Deemer).
8€/monthly - You can select one of the Special Skins (which we have installed then) on the server.
8€8€/monthly - You can select one of the Special Voicepacks (which we have installed then) on the server.

Laughing  only Joking ;)

Wolfi

That was not my intention, it has nothing to do with money. With this this I mean long time, supporters and active members.
That new newbies here know which player they can talk to and who not.

#6: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: BEEF_JERKY PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:22 pm
    —
Need special group for cows.
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#7: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: catzeLocation: berlin PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 am
    —

Laughing wolfi, I love your humour Laughing you learned a lot :P

imho the players who donate are first interested in
- keeping the server alive
- honour the good server
- motivate other players to donate
- dont like to have dU shout it from the roof tops about donating
(they may be pleased with a little note somewhere)

correct me, if i am wrong.

#8: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:25 am
    —
You missed the other, most important reason.... the girls were giving out free hugs in the donation thread  Laughing

That's what did it for me!!  Laughing

#9: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: catzeLocation: berlin PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:58 pm
    —
i dont think, YOU, BoB, have to donate
to get hugs from the girls!

cuddle

#10: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:55 pm
    —
Haha, if only that was true  Laughing

#11: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: idefix PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:09 pm
    —

Refund! Confused ;)

-BoB- wrote (View Post):
You missed the other, most important reason.... the girls were giving out free hugs in the donation thread  Laughing

Where is that? grouphug
Edit: nevermind, found it! Very Happy1

#12: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:05 am
    —
catze wrote (View Post):
imho the players who donate are first interested in
- keeping the server alive
- honour the good server
- motivate other players to donate
- dont like to have dU shout it from the roof tops about donating
(they may be pleased with a little note somewhere)

50% true, 50% false.
it's like you have to give money to respect a server or honour a server.
i'm sure there are people who not donate that respect/honour the server as much as the ones that do.
some people don't have money to donate, some people ''cba'' to donate, doesn't mean they aren't ''interested'' in keeping the server alive (honouring, respect etc).

/sarcasm, seems like girls still can be bought with money if i read the comments lmao Laughing

#13: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:58 am
    —
HellFire wrote (View Post):

50% true, 50% false.
it's like you have to give money to respect a server or honour a server.
i'm sure there are people who not donate that respect/honour the server as much as the ones that do.
some people don't have money to donate, some people ''cba'' to donate, doesn't mean they aren't ''interested'' in keeping the server alive (honouring, respect etc).

/sarcasm, seems like girls still can be bought with money if i read the comments lmao Laughing

Noo, we can't, so here's a free hug for you Mr. Sarcasm  Very Happy1  <--- with this face....  cuddle

#14: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:03 am
    —
Stop the hugging and start voting for the hero member of the year.

#15: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:53 am
    —
50% true, 50% false.

She didn't say players who don't donate hadn't the same wishes.

#16: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: BEEF_JERKY PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:06 pm
    —
COWS! STOP IGNORING THE COWS!

#17: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:19 pm
    —
Cyberia-Mix wrote (View Post):
50% true, 50% false.

She didn't say players who don't donate hadn't the same wishes.

well, was just giving my opinion Razz

#18: No icon Re: group of general honourable member Author: annabellaLocation: Sofia PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:35 pm
    —
I wait hug from Seven,but maybe she hugs only boys here  Smile  Embarassed  Very Happy1  Razz  Laughing

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1