destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> Website, IRC and Team Speak

#1: No icon destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:30 pm
    —
We proudly present the destination Unreal Monster Hunt Statistics (BETA!).

Afer many hours of work they seams to work now. All UT99 MonsterHunt server are tracked (beside the MA server).
The stats are updated atm every 30min.

The stats are beta because it possible that there are many bugs avaible but to find them out I need you all :Zwinker:
Some things are not work correctly because I still search a solution

If you found bugs or have a sugestion please post them at this thread, I will include it at this post.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Known bugs:
-  Menu / map search don't work

Soon:
- Teamscore map/team overview
- Challenge outfit will be optimized
- PlayerTopX is not sorted because I still search a fair formula to dispay/fair ranking
- Maps Stats will be changed to display all or any special server

Updates:
fix - display correct distance at all stats (xx,xxkm)
fix - teamkills and suicdes are mixed
fix - overall traveled (mapstats)
fix - The last Playername which is used are now displayed (PlayertopX)
added - "Top 10 teams" table expanded (mapstats)
added - "Maps Played" added (PlayertopX)
added - Challenge teams are only displayed once with the best teamscore at a map
added - Maps overview (click to jump to the challenge maps) added

Last edited by BlackWolf on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 am; edited 4 times in total

#2: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: FAZILocation: Szczecin PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:14 pm
    —
Wolfie great job (: keep up: D

#3: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:42 pm
    —
Some tips:
- If you click on a mappic/mapname you enter the overall MAP stats. If you want too see what happend on a map, click on the date.
- The Map Record(teamscore) are the same like on the server.
- If you want to use simple the Menu "Button Personal Stats" you have to enter at your Profile your exactly UT name. After this you can use the button.

Wolfi

#4: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:02 am
    —
Upate 07-08-2010
At the Map Statistics you can now switch between all severs and see the stats.

#5: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:47 pm
    —
yeah great job idd   beer  :2thumbs:

#6: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:29 pm
    —
Wow, u have been busy Wolfi  Cool

Looks really great!!  Smile

#7: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:23 pm
    —
if im right, it doesn't count the suicides.. no sure, but it shows only 1 or 0 when iknow i had more, and some other players as well. imean in the personal stats!

#8: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:26 pm
    —
As you can see in MH-Sinister, Zakar and I had several attempts so it says our name 4 times, isn't it possible to only count the best record we had instead of all 4?  Surprised

#9: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:32 pm
    —
i can't see why is that a problem:P for example i would try a map, and could make only the second place... its still good (wel... tbh.. not for me  Twisted Evil  , but for someone else it can be good:P )

#10: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:43 pm
    —
Supa_Angel wrote (View Post):
i can't see why is that a problem:P for example i would try a map, and could make only the second place... its still good (wel... tbh.. not for me  Twisted Evil  , but for someone else it can be good:P )

I mean the best record Zakar and I made together, from different teams the recs can still be there  Very Happy1

#11: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:56 pm
    —
if im right, it doesn't count the suicides.. no sure, but it shows only 1 or 0 when iknow i had more, and some other players as well. imean in the personal stats!

Suicides are counted (only if you type at the console suicide, jumping from a high tower dont count Very Happy1)

#12: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:57 pm
    —
HellFire wrote (View Post):
As you can see in MH-Sinister, Zakar and I had several attempts so it says our name 4 times, isn't it possible to only count the best record we had instead of all 4?  Surprised

Yeah, I was told about that from another person, too :Zwinker:
I will look what I can do. It needs also a bit different outlook to.. if 50 different more maps are played you found nothing at the stats :D

Wolfi

#13: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: POTS PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:34 am
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

#14: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:38 pm
    —
[quote="POTS";p="295"]

Map History board  Arrow  Suicides and TeamKills are inverted, I mean Suicides are counted as TeamKills and vice versa
PlayerTopX board  Arrow TeamKills are counted as suicides; the Distance is counted as TKs and the Suicides are not counted at all

Thanx for telling... It was a BIG Bug at the import script. Teamkills and Suicides are mixed. Its now fixed. But we have to life with the old stats atm. (New values must be correct now) I dont want  import again 1000 logsfiles only for testing:D
I found another thing that suicides are counted as deaths , too. I will have a talk with bob later ;)

PlayerTopX fixed, too

Find more bugs please ;)

Wolfi

#15: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:55 pm
    —
I see you fixed it, bad thing is you removed all of the BEST records I had with my team mate's......  Confused

#16: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:42 pm
    —
HellFire wrote (View Post):
I see you fixed it, bad thing is you removed all of the BEST records I had with my team mate's......  Confused

haha...  Twisted Evil

I was only fighting with the sorting and grouping of the Scores ;)

Must be all work now !

Wolfi

#17: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: ZakaR36 PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:10 pm
    —
The new Stats are nice and a good idea,soo Blackwolf and Bob very nice job:P.

#18: No icon Re: destination Unreal MonsterHunt statistics open (beta) Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:31 pm
    —
Seems now like the ''time's'' made on each map are now messed up, on deephallways it says 2 hours + and on Sinister 6 minutes instead of 2..
Not sure if you're working on it but in case you don't I will tell you here  Very Happy1
Also the teamscore's in-game sometimes aren't right with those on the page  Shocked

destination Unreal -> Website, IRC and Team Speak

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2