MAPS THUNDERBOLT
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#1: No icon MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:37 pm
    —
Well at the request of our friend Bob I'll post back my old and new maps
The previous post was lost logically to the renovation of the server.

MH-(THUNDERBOLT)SIMPLE-ANCIENT-2009FinalVersion  With clasical weapons

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

MH-(THUNDERBOLT)SUPERMARIOBROS   with clasical weapons        
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

MH-UNREAL-WORLD-BETA1 With special weapons........(I am creating the version with clasical weapons for Main Server)
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

MH-HelmIsDeep+Fix (with special Weapon)
Get registered or Log in

Others post them later.
I would like to create a Mappack for Unreal Destination with other mappers  Idea , who joins this project?  Very Happy1

Last edited by THUNDERBOLT on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 pm
    —
Thanks Thunderbolt Smile we will get the latest versions onto the private server for testing Smile

#3: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:07 pm
    —
THUNDERBOLT wrote (View Post):

I would like to create a Mappack for Unreal Destination with other mappers  Idea , who joins this project?  Very Happy1

I will  Wink  Very Happy1  , I am working on a LARGE MH map : The Crystal Mine v2 ,  I will post screens in about 2 weeks.
If you cant wait i can make some of them tonight, or release a BETA in a week

#4: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:29 pm
    —
Please could you post the version of MH-Abismo-de-Helm[THUNDERBOLT] without the rain :)

And are there any updates to MH-TheLastVillageViking-Beta[THUNDERBOLT]?

Thanks Smile

#5: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:53 pm
    —
gl with mapping for both of you, i want to try the new ones, but i can't play ut atm, so i have to wait =/

#6: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 pm
    —
HI TERRANIUX, Hello Bob :)

BOB The map MH-Abismo-de-Helm[THUNDERBOLT]  =    MH-HelmIsDeep+Fix
i post it with blue font  Laughing

Terraniux I'm glad you've joined this project
The mappack should be MH, maps will have to have two logos of dU. These should provide the Admins BlackWolf Or Bob
I will create two maps for this project: one based on castles and the other still do not know  :P

This is the new version of MH-Simple-Ancient   (with especial weapons)
Get registered or Log in

and here MH-SuperMarioBros+fix (with special weapons)
Get registered or Log in

#7: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:18 am
    —
Thanks Supa hope to see you soon at UT   Very Happy1
What is your favorite skin Supa?

#8: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:25 am
    —
I am also a very good photoshopper and I can provide textures for Unreal Tournament and UMX music .
Thunderbolt please play my map : Destination Dancefloor on the private server Very Happy1

#9: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:17 am
    —
Thunderbolt, Terra, can either of you make custom skins?

#10: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:30 pm
    —
Hm... i have some tools to make custom skins , it has been a while you know.
I can give it a shot / try  Confused  . What do you exactly want ?  Cool

#11: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:38 pm
    —
The creation of new creatures is the only thing I need to learn. (I'm working on it, almost there)
The rest we know well, I have created special skins for other players

But any contribution is welcome :D

Terraniux
I met a player with your username in DogBone SERVER, long ago, are you?

I suggest creating a post called Mappack

#12: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:44 pm
    —
No , I have never played or known a server called DogBone server.... he uses my nickname without permission.

#13: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm
    —
Hi i finished MH-UnrealWorld2 MAP, now im testing it
The 80% of this map has been constructed in 2d editor. I played a little with the interpolation point (those players who do not know it, will see just starts the game), I've also made some textures.
It has six areas of hunting, three secret areas, 2 new monsters.

Here some screenshots Smile  I hope like it

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

#14: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:11 pm
    —
All the maps are now on the private server for testing, and are in the 4th column on mapvote.

Thanks TB Smile

#15: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:48 pm
    —
I have replaced MH-Abismo-de-Helm with MH-HelmIsDeep which is the same but without the rain. No server lags now :D

Played that and the supermario one last night, both good maps :)

Good work TB Smile

#16: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:28 am
    —
Played MH-(THUNDERBOLT)SIMPLE-ANCIENT-2009+fix with viper tonight, and it seemed to bug at the mantas at the end. I'm sure i remember it saying there was still 30 to kill, but no more spawned. we got monsters left down to 0 and had to give up. Maybe a creature factory not being triggered?

The texture on the chains that hold the swinging scales (just after the titans and before the mantas) is not transparent.

Other than this it looks like a good map Smile

#17: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:17 pm
    —
BOB The final version not have this bug

#18: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:44 am
    —
I would like to test your maps @ the private server but... i cant acces the private server.... Confused

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 6