Good Bye UT
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Good Bye UT Author: SGTFrAnKo PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:16 pm
    —
Well guys..again i have to go away from UT..why? I dont feel accepted on dU..and..UT is bored now for me... u.u actually i play Minecraft...so..i think this is a Goodbye..
I had many friends here,but they dont talk anymore with me.. u.u well,no one will miss me so,bye dU..

#2: No icon Re: Good Bye UT Author: annabellaLocation: Sofia PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:25 pm
    —
Wow , maybe many old players don't feel accepted here!
Franko,u r a nice guy ,don't say u leave du !Idk what is the reason u to don't feel accepted here,probably u have,but is better to share,before to take this decition!
Many back ,many no....I hope u will be of this who back:)))

#3: No icon Re: Good Bye UT Author: SGTFrAnKo PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:39 pm
    —
Awww,thanks Anna :3 but..i feel a bit ignored here... u.u i generally dont care of those who doesnt pay attention to me but..well..i dont see anything funny on playing alone...without say anything..

#4: No icon Re: Good Bye UT Author: annabellaLocation: Sofia PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:53 pm
    —
Franko,who ignore u?Im always talking with u when u play:))Also players with who we play every morning:))

#5: No icon Re: Good Bye UT Author: SevenOfNine PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:12 pm
    —
I totally understand you, FrAnKo... it is never a good feeling, when you are ignored in a community and when you have to play alone...
I usually try to pay attention to everyone who is friendly and talks to me ...and i usually try to pay attention equally to my friends, that they do not feel i ignore them, but to do feel i want to care about them! Razz But sometimes it's quite hard to handle the talking with everyone at the same time! Very Happy1 :Zwinker:  Razz

Unfortunately i haven't played too much with you yet, and i don't know you well...! I'm sorry, if it seemed i ignore you! Please don't leave UT for this, and come and join us an take part in the fun!
I'm opened for new friendships with everyone who is friendly with me and likes having much fun! :Zwinker:

Hope to see you around soon! Take care!
Sev

#6: No icon Re: Good Bye UT Author: killkioLocation: Villa Alemana PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:36 am
    —
bueno puedo decir que no jugue mucho contigo, pero fuiste un gran hombre espero que esta despedida no sea para siempre
cuidate y suerte en tu vida  Cool

#7: No icon Re: Good Bye UT Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:16 am
    —
Bah! Man dont say this! Dont leave UT because of this! Come and have fun with us..... i know what is this feeling: being ignored.... when i joined the server sometimes and said "Hello/Hi/Hey all" or something like that....i saw only some players answering to me and others simply ignored me! But i dont care about this because the players are free to say what they want to say right?

And its normal because unfortunately exists some players that are "uncommunicable" or some serious players..... about playing alone i know that its boring sometimes... its good only for relaxing yourself for some time Laughing   but all times it sux!

But dont lose your "spirits" because of this (if you know what i mean) some players are available for talking, for long conversations and etc.... like me and some others.... the regulars here in general..... i know we didnt talk too much but if you want to talk ok and i will not recuse this (only if i am busy ofc!)....

Dont be sad about this! Even i was ignored sometimes..... i think everybody was ignored sometimes! (well maybe) Sometimes the players are too concentrate on the game and the forgot to answer you, i saw this so many times Sad    But dont be feel like a "forever alone" if you want a help on something, we can help you if we can ok?... after all this is a community right?....

#8: No icon Re: Good Bye UT Author: SGTFrAnKo PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:42 pm
    —
Very Happy1 Now i see really the friends i have here,thanks guys,thanks really but.. Confused i will try to be more time in the server...because im actually playing Minecraft,as i said Laughing but well,again thanks to all.
Anna,Sevi,Killkio,Data Smile now i feel more accepted n_n and i understand some players are serious..but well,nothing to do with them.

#9: No icon Re: Good Bye UT Author: annabellaLocation: Sofia PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:45 pm
    —
Franko im not dU,but i play so long time,and some friends here are close like a family Smile)
U also Franko Smile)

#10: No icon Re: Good Bye UT Author: SGTFrAnKo PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:59 pm
    —
I know Smile maybe they need to meet me a bit more..just that. And..you are not dU but you still on the forum so..you're part of the family Very Happy1

#11: No icon Re: Good Bye UT Author: VITALYA PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:27 am
    —
sign no cheats  bang  swearing

#12: No icon Re: Good Bye UT Author: SGTFrAnKo PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:44 am
    —
Evil or Very Mad You call me a CHEATER!?!?  grumble

#13: No icon Re: Good Bye UT Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:12 am
    —
VITALYA wrote (View Post):
sign no cheats  bang  swearing

First post and then this? Confused

Can you explain or only a joke?

Wolfi

#14: No icon Re: Good Bye UT Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:30 pm
    —
He is probably upset about his decision.

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1