-=]UM[=-Zac's Maps
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> General Server Chat or Problems

#1: No icon -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: -=]UM[=-Zac PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:33 am
    —
Heey  Very Happy1  Very Happy1 !!! im zac in Unreal Mayhem, i love making maps and videos. check out mah youtube:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
<<<<< yeah check that out. i currently make maps FOR PEOPLE literally
like i make maps like MH-UM-Zac or something like that. mostly i just make very average-like maps that you would see anyday, and sometimes i make unique maps that have stuff you may had never seen before. these are my currently finished maps at the moment:
1.MH-UM-HallsOfDeath
2.MH-UM-UrbanChaosTown
3.MH-UM-BuildingOfPain
4.MH-UM-BuildingOfPainII
5.MH-UM-EgyptianX
6.MH-UM-TRYHARD
7.MH-UM-WHTTH3FUCK
8.MH-UM-MetalRock!!
9.MH-UM-DjOrinoco
10.MH-UM-CityRiot
11.MH-UM-JungleRaid
12.MH-UM-NYC(V2)
13.MH-UM-SnowDay
14.MH-UM-SpaceMars+fix1
if you want a map specificly for you, send me a message or reply and i will have done under a week or a month :Zwinker:

#2: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:39 am
    —
Whoa nice job for the maps Zac  :2thumbs:   and Welcome to Destination Unreal Community anyway Very Happy1   I hope that you like the servers  Very Happy1

#3: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: -=]UM[=-Zac PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:50 am
    —
thank you sooo much!!! the total maps i made ever since i started mapping 337 maps and counting!! love mapping now and forever! making 2 maps right now. multitask ftw Twisted Evil

#4: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: -=]UM[=-Zac PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:55 am
    —
Metal Rock!! made for -=]UM[=-Metal. literally his favorite map,hebereke somethin, combined to a rocking mayhem map with chilling weaponlord weaps.

#5: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:57 am
    —
I dont understand too much about mapping skills  Sad   But if the mappers here see that maybe they will like it Razz  

About Metal, yes i know him! I know a few guys of Unreal Mayhem Community too Very Happy1

#6: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: killkioLocation: Villa Alemana PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:15 am
    —
Hello welcome to du.Forum  Cool

#7: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:10 pm
    —
I'm afraid hebereke style maps won't be added here to the main :F
Anyways welcome, hope u got some nice maps that do fit the main so we have some new ones.

#8: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: -=]UM[=-Zac PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 pm
    —
Oh hell yeah i do, i got like 20 maps in stock that were never put in a server!! i only got 3 into the UM server.

#9: Cool Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: -=]UM[=-Zac PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:06 pm
    —
MH-UM-DjOrinoco...not done, need an end and a few more monsters. i put in an awesome uzi that would rip and tear up monsters with its
amazing damage. i know his favorite DM map, DM-!!{BK}-Bowling, so i made it into a MH map. hope you enjoy it Dj if you see it!!

#10: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: -=]UM[=-Zac PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:06 pm
    —
whats wrong with the colour...black and white wtf...

#11: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: -=]UM[=-Zac PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 pm
    —
MH-UM-EgiptianX < my map i did a version of an assualt map. looks alright.
Get registered or Log in

#12: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:52 pm
    —
-=]UM[=-Zac wrote (View Post):
whats wrong with the colour...black and white wtf...

When you click it it's fine.

#13: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: -=]UM[=-Zac PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 pm
    —
MH-UM-M@DM@N for -=]UM[=-M@DM@N.
Get registered or Log in

#14: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: -=]UM[=-Zac PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:42 am
    —
MH-UM-BreakinOut. made it. you simply start in a room with biogel around you, then you head through the short hallways to the crystal keeper.
its a decent sized map, not to many monsters and not to empty.
download it here:>>>
Get registered or Log in
 <<

#15: Cool Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: -=]UM[=-Zac PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 am
    —
MH-WHTTH3FUCK. crazzzyyy map. has 200-300 monsters, but most are spawned so it wont be as laggy :Zwinker:

#16: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: -=]UM[=-Zac PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:00 am
    —
download link for it >>>    http://www.2shared.com/file/LWLLGz-x/MH-WHTTH3FUCK.html

#17: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: -=]UM[=-Zac PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:54 pm
    —
Heey i made a map called MH-UM-SnowDay and im missing a few files.... Embarassed  Embarassed  i need to find a C4 mod, specificly C4b1.u . plz tell me where to find it!! i cant find it on moddb and i dont know where to look :/ plzz send a link!!!

#18: No icon Re: -=]UM[=-Zac's Maps Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:14 pm
    —
I tried your 4 maps on the Mapping server:

MadnessMan and WTF are pure spam, and the first one has even spawnkill, so there's no way these maps can go on dU Main. dU Crazy at most.

BreakingOut and EgyptianX are more decent, but they don't end.

destination Unreal -> General Server Chat or Problems

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4