karkass teamkilling
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> General Server Chat or Problems

#16: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: kokok PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:38 pm
    —
Mute forever - so cruel  Surprised  Sad  Can't imagine that offense and who can asses. Everyone is different.

#17: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:21 pm
    —
Supa_Angel wrote (View Post):
About Doom stone, that kid is very tiring. Anyway there is no such option like "permanent mute", you have to mute players in each map.
Maybe Bob could make something like that - muting for 3 days, x matches, forever  - like banning.

Thats why i use Mute Extended for 2-5 matches in a row!!  Very Happy1  Very Happy1   Rolling Eyes  

kokok wrote (View Post):
Mute forever - so cruel  Surprised  Sad  Can't imagine that offense and who can asses. Everyone is different.

Hmmmm Mute forever isnt necessary at all Very Happy1  When players got mute extended by me, some of them didnt dare to say shits again Laughing   But its simple! Said bullshits again, mute extended again! Its so easy!  Laughing  

#18: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:42 pm
    —
But there is no such thing as mute extended....
Only if you keep playing and muting the player in each map, which is kinda complicated and the staff needs to be there until it expires.
For example if they vote a long map, and they play it for 1-2 hours than how am i supposed to wait there? And what if the player leaves...

Did I miss something?

#19: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: BEEF_JERKY PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:55 pm
    —
Just mute him when you see him. He likes to talk. He'll leave on his own Razz

#20: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 pm
    —
Anyway it would be even better if the function existed and not only for match , but could mute until a date. So if someone (Bob) codes this feature, it should work like the same as banning. Smile

#21: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:04 pm
    —
But there is no such thing as mute extended....
Only if you keep playing and muting the player in each map, which is kinda complicated and the staff needs to be there until it expires.
For example if they vote a long map, and they play it for 1-2 hours than how am i supposed to wait there? And what if the player leaves...

Did I miss something?

Nope  Rolling Eyes  Would be nice this feature on Nexgen indeed because some other people need to be muted (especially.... (...) [no names])  Laughing

BEEF_JERKY wrote (View Post):
Just mute him when you see him. He likes to talk. He'll leave on his own Razz

Hmmmm  Rolling Eyes

Anyway it would be even better if the function existed and not only for match , but could mute until a date. So if someone (Bob) codes this feature, it should work like the same as banning. Smile

What??? Mute for a date??? Maybe its wont be needed.... the punished player wont dare to say shits again after matches muted  Laughing

Last edited by Data_Destroyer on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

#22: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:07 pm
    —
Team shooting? I suppose this means killing someone on your own team but that shouldn't be an issue really... unless the friendly fire allows teamkillers.

Anyway, I don't see the issue. You go online to play a game where the idea is to kill others and they kill you. If it bugs you that someone did get the drop on you, duck next time.

#23: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:11 pm
    —
EvilGrins wrote (View Post):
Team shooting? I suppose this means killing someone on your own team but that shouldn't be an issue really... unless the friendly fire allows teamkillers.

Anyway, I don't see the issue. You go online to play a game where the idea is to kill others and they kill you. If it bugs you that someone did get the drop on you, duck next time.

There is a difference between accidental TK and purpose TK!  Rolling Eyes

#24: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:12 pm
    —
No Data, it's needed. Ok, muting forever is maybe too much.

But muting for 2 days, is acceptable and better than muting for 4 matches... because it depends on the map!!! As I said.... .... 4 short maps with 2 minutes or 4 long matches with 1 hour/each, is different ;)

Anyway, the idea is good, that's the point! Muting extended with a real nexgen function!

#25: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:54 am
    —
No Data, it's needed. Ok, muting forever is maybe too much.

But muting for 2 days, is acceptable and better than muting for 4 matches... because it depends on the map!!! As I said.... .... 4 short maps with 2 minutes or 4 long matches with 1 hour/each, is different ;)

Anyway, the idea is good, that's the point! Muting extended with a real nexgen function!

Muting forever is like a ban forever, imagine a determinated player with no chance of speak even to say hi lol  Laughing  (seems voice banned) Unfortunately, it would give the players the chance to play on other servers  Sad   In other words, Mute extended with real function should be nice yes, but if i can suggest anything.... a date muting from 1-15 or 1-10 days should be enough  Razz   After all, players wont dare to say shits again after this several punishment! Otherwise, do the function again and again if needed!  Very Happy1  

#26: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: kokok PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:10 am
    —
today, there was a player saying BS under faked nick, so take care with punishments, especially extended ones  Idea
BTW karkass teamkilling  Smile

#27: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 am
    —
kokok wrote (View Post):
today, there was a player saying BS under faked nick, so take care with punishments, especially extended ones  Idea

Hmmmm, seems that not only karkass needs to be watched!  Rolling Eyes

#28: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: BEEF_JERKY PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 am
    —
I like team killing Kark

#29: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:30 pm
    —
kokok wrote (View Post):

Who was that player? And what did he say?

DATA, it doesn't need to be so complicated... Smile We will decide at the situation what to do.... Smile So don't make this idea complicated. We just need a nexgen funciton, for muting people more than a match, or whatever time we, or I decide.  Wink
Enough about this topic.

And for the rest, please go to another topic to complain about the rest of the players, it's don't need to be under karkass.

#30: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: kokok PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:15 pm
    —
Monster_Killer
And_in_First_Place!
D_Cups_of_Justice
A_Turkey!
{ROT}FullMetalJacket
|u$|~(MeGa)~
(ROT|FullMetalJacket
LaG|Se7eN

this one  Confused

calling everyone bad names, under stolen nick  Confused

#31: No icon Re: karkass teamkilling Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:27 pm
    —
kokok wrote (View Post):
Monster_Killer
And_in_First_Place!
D_Cups_of_Justice
A_Turkey!
{ROT}FullMetalJacket
|u$|~(MeGa)~
(ROT|FullMetalJacket
LaG|Se7eN

this one  Confused

calling everyone bad names, under stolen nick  Confused

Hmmm i know this one!  Idea  Its a bastard!

DATA, it doesn't need to be so complicated... Smile We will decide at the situation what to do.... Smile So don't make this idea complicated. We just need a nexgen funciton, for muting people more than a match, or whatever time we, or I decide.  Wink
Enough about this topic.

Muting more than a match is cool but about the days it was only a suggestion anyway  Very Happy1  because some people wont dare to say shits again after the punishment as i said before lol..... nothing to be much complicated at all Laughing  This feature should be nice for us indeed!

One more thing, meh..... this is like a staff topic Laughing  why its in public??? ?_?  Laughing

destination Unreal -> General Server Chat or Problems

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2