Your Favourite Monsters
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> Jokes and Fun

#16: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: POTS PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:42 pm
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

#17: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:44 pm
    —
And sliths underwater are not nice either lol

#18: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: POTS PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:48 pm
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#19: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: NECRIS PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:56 pm
    —
my fav monsters are OMG's,bomber tentacles and the scarred one skaarjs aaand the sky kralls  Very Happy1

#20: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:11 pm
    —
sky kralls ??

#21: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: NECRIS PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:27 pm
    —
u know that big krall at revote map  Very Happy1

#22: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:02 am
    —
ahh, yes! Idea

Bad that the revote Krall has not the fire weapon ;)

Wolfi

#23: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:55 am
    —
My favorite monsters are:

Skaarj --> The most skilled and most powerful monster in the game
Bloodbath (A variation of manta that can be found on Ruins Stairs) --> For speed and one-hit kill attack!
Tobimasu (A variation of fly that can be found on treasure 2dx fixed) --> For speed and one-hit kill attack!
Titan --> The strongest monster in the game, i think  Confused
Queen --> For her teleport bug that it was awesome!  Laughing Some players will lose nerves if they try to destroy her!
Tentacle --> The most boooooring monster in the game  Cool
Deadly Traitors (A variation of Female Gunner that can be found on last voyage alpha) --> For their skills to kill the hunters!
Pupae --> The most easiest monster in the game Very Happy1  
Slith --> For his skills on underwater that are so strong!  Surprised

And finally:

Brutes / Behemoths --> Another boring monster in the game!

Cheers! beer

#24: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: Jetlag PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 am
    —
Anyone that knows me, knows I like the Tobimasu  the best.  

Monsters I hate: Tentacles. Thanks to KG_HighSchool  map.  Laughing

I also hate the queen in the LastVoyage map, and the queen in TheLongWay map. So overpowered.

destination Unreal -> Jokes and Fun

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2