A Complicated Question
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> Unreal Tournament UT2004

#1: No icon A Complicated Question Author: NECRIS PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:29 pm
    —
This question is about single player ladder in UT2004.
Lets take 2 humans and 2 skaarjs.
You click on the human to play with him and when you need to buy your team, you only see 1 human.
But the real question here is when you make in xplayers1 file and xplayers 2 file to make characters be in single player ladder.
Therefore you can have like 8 skaarjs in singleplayer ladder to choose which one will you play with, but when you come to the point where you need to buy your team, you can only see humans that you set-uped with singleplayer option (for example malcolm).
I already have skaarjs in the single player to choose which one will i play with, So i wanna found out how to make skaarjs and other species such as robots to be in the list where i can buy players for my team in single player ladder.

The point of this question: Since i already know how to put other characters such as skaarjs and robots in Single player to choose a character which you will play with, other skaarjs then wont show in the line where you buy characters for your team. but humans do show up.

Thank you for your time Smile

destination Unreal -> Unreal Tournament UT2004

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1