dU MonsterHunt Main - Map suggestions
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#19: No icon Re: dU MonsterHunt Main - Map suggestions Author: rork PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:04 pm
    —
HellFire wrote (View Post):
II already knew this reply was coming ''play style'' etc, still it's annoying for people who do play the map (about 10 yesterday) while there are one or two people always farming the entire map.

On the other hand the monsters are a bctih to get through after you respawn, the farmers make this process a lot easier. I call it functional farming.

Back on topic:
It seems MH-GolgothaAL_kai, MH-Skaarj'sGraveyard_fix and MH-DarkWhite are ready to go on main.

#20: No icon Re: dU MonsterHunt Main - Map suggestions Author: idefix PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:26 pm
    —
Data_Destroyer wrote (View Post):
But if they rushed or ruined the game like EEE_PC_901* did on ATAA0 that day: bringing pupaes (Big Faces) to spawn kill people while he was on OMGs (Titans) shooting them and earning points, its a problem and deserves a punishment!   Very Happy1  [/b]

Just of curiosity, what
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
is voilated?

#21: No icon Re: dU MonsterHunt Main - Map suggestions Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:01 pm
    —
rork wrote (View Post):
On the other hand the monsters are a bctih to get through after you respawn, the farmers make this process a lot easier. I call it functional farming.

Functional farming you might call it if they stop when there's a second spawn activated but they don't stop.
Just a lame way of getting the most score nothing more or less.

#22: No icon Re: dU MonsterHunt Main - Map suggestions Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:45 am
    —
rork wrote (View Post):
Back on topic:
It seems MH-GolgothaAL_kai, MH-Skaarj'sGraveyard_fix and MH-DarkWhite are ready to go on main.

Agree!

Off-Topic:

idefix wrote (View Post):

Data_Destroyer wrote (View Post):
But if they rushed or ruined the game like EEE_PC_901* did on ATAA0 that day: bringing pupaes (Big Faces) to spawn kill people while he was on OMGs (Titans) shooting them and earning points, its a problem and deserves a punishment!   Very Happy1  

Just of curiosity, what
Get registered or Log in
is voilated?

Well, i should ask it to you indeed, you saw the fairless style of gameplay from EEE PC that day  Razz   And its lame, it wasnt farming, it was laming and game ruining, if i got anyone practising it, prepare to expect punishments!  Remember also:

This is a style of rushing too  Neutral  

Well, at least this is my opinion, but i respect yours too  Very Happy1   Players can farm a lot even but dont ruin the game like EEE PC (aka booboo64 on forums) did on ATAA0 that day.... rushing for killing the monsters and earning points to become a faster winner while the other players were spawn killed on Main room...... Like this another situation:

1 - if everyone is rushing for Team Score is one case  Arrow  Not a problem because everyone is doing this and 95% of them know the map well, example: Sinister, deep hallways and others

2 - if only one is rushing is another case Arrow  Problem because the other players wont have time to learn the map well and they will become kinda disappointed, example: Terraniux, KG High School, Adventure Night and others

#23: No icon Re: dU MonsterHunt Main - Map suggestions Author: FAZILocation: Szczecin PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:37 am
    —
whether there is a possibility, in order to player leaving the server before the ending of the map, did have erased points?. it isn't great problem, but there are a few players which are collecting many points and suddenly are escaping.I think it will improve over time, the overall look of statistics and makes life difficult for players who like to improve their performance in this way.

#24: No icon Re: dU MonsterHunt Main - Map suggestions Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:59 am
    —
FAZI's idea looks good.
Right after team score is registered, check all players and if they're not online change their score to 0, then register individual player scores. Should be very easy to edit from current code if BoB has the time. :)

I'm not sure how much this will affect people voting and leaving, but at least it will be more fair.

#25: No icon Re: dU MonsterHunt Main - Map suggestions Author: FiOna PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:30 pm
    —
I offer to add SkaarjCastle and SkaarjTower, at least to Crazy server. Pretty long and interesting maps for team playing. We need something new... Rolling Eyes

#26: No icon Re: dU MonsterHunt Main - Map suggestions Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:51 am
    —
Yeah they're good for Crazy. Suggested in the past, I guess?

#27: No icon Re: dU MonsterHunt Main - Map suggestions Author: Suz PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:33 pm
    —
I'd like to see Easter In Wonderland on Main, please! I just played it, seems to be fine, and it would be a nice addition to the game play  Smile

#28: No icon Re: dU MonsterHunt Main - Map suggestions Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:30 am
    —
I'm not sure how you fell about map edits, but here's a few:
·
Get registered or Log in

·
Get registered or Log in

·
Get registered or Log in

They're fun!