Challenge Server Small
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Challenge Server

#1: No icon Challenge Server Small Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:00 am
    —
I have a suggestion for the Challenge Small server about relics.
The challenge small server (I think I said it before) shouldn't have relics IMO, since in 75% of the maps it's all about getting def, strength and speed relic which is in my opinion a luck fest.
Wouldn't it be more interesting giving everyone the same odds and remove all relics?
If records need to be deleted for that (only on challenge small where nobody really plays), it should be NP?

#2: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: ReiyelLocation: Lima PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:25 pm
    —
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#3: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:40 pm
    —
As always.

#4: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: ReiyelLocation: Lima PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:15 pm
    —
xD

Maybe an offtopic funny and creepy at the same time video would attract people's attention

Link

Found another one, "María Mercedes pa servirle a usté" LOL

Link

#5: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: rork PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:32 am
    —
nice, tumble weed. If I'll ever get a plant I'd like to get one of those.

Yeah, I like the idea of removing the relics from that server. Although I prefer the relic of defence, it mystically increases the chances of survival with my playing style.

#6: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:54 am
    —
No one disagrees with Hellfires suggestion?

If not then I don't see why we cant remove them.

#7: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:47 pm
    —
Relics removed from the server

#8: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:28 am
    —
Ty.
How are the records?
If some are still there they're unbeatable :f

#9: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:22 am
    —
HellFire wrote (View Post):
I have a suggestion for the Challenge Small server about relics.
The challenge small server (I think I said it before) shouldn't have relics IMO, since in 75% of the maps it's all about getting def, strength and speed relic which is in my opinion a luck fest.
Wouldn't it be more interesting giving everyone the same odds and remove all relics?
If records need to be deleted for that (only on challenge small where nobody really plays), it should be NP?

Every map on any dU Server is a luck fest becasue of the HeavyMonsterMutator... Every monster has everytime a another weapon.
Even the queen.. you will never known she is hot (Fire weapon) or shots only with simple things.
The Relics are the smallest problem...

And no.. the recs can't be deleted.

Wolfi

#10: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:22 pm
    —
Then it's also useless removing the relics, since the records with relics used will still be on and are unbeatable.

#11: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:45 pm
    —
HellFire wrote (View Post):
Then it's also useless removing the relics, since the records with relics used will still be on and are unbeatable.

Jep.. sorry. If I ever made a big update at the stats, I will think about that problem.

WOlfi

#12: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:21 pm
    —
Ty anyways, it's no big problem anyways.

#13: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:00 am
    —
Playing Retarded solo assumes you will have defense (and you have 100% chance to have it). But that's just one map anyway so Hellfire's idea to remove relics looks cool to me.

And the fire projectile should be removed from dUHeavyMonsters (on all servers I mean). It instantly ruins chances for records.

#14: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: Hyperion PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:30 am
    —

Last edited by Hyperion on Tue May 30, 2017 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

#15: No icon Re: Challenge Server Small Author: rork PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:15 pm
    —
Cyberia-Mix wrote (View Post):
And the fire projectile should be removed from dUHeavyMonsters (on all servers I mean). It instantly ruins chances for records.

Ah, the one the queen sometimes uses which causes instant death (I think toast is an appropriate description), still a challenge to dodge that.

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Challenge Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1