Nice evening with many players and much fun
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT Screenshots and Movies

#1: No icon Nice evening with many players and much fun Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:56 pm
    —
Was a very nice night like the good old times :Zwinker:
And we got a record  :twisted:

(MH Stats Link:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
)

#2: No icon Re: Nice evening with many players and much fun Author: BangBang PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:54 pm
    —
I see no cow. It doesn't count.

#3: No icon Re: Nice evening with many players and much fun Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:16 pm
    —
Nice to see. Hopefully the forum will be a bit more alive too. Past few months it was like a abandoned desert, in my humble opinion.
I am making my way back to the UT world and forums as soon I've got my weekly time organised.
Miss the times that everyone, was anxious to respond on a certainly flamy topic and the times on main where are all 'well known' people were present.
It's a good thing dU is there for those who seek the good old Unreal style again. Keep it up i'd say!

Regards Terraniux.

#4: No icon Re: Nice evening with many players and much fun Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:25 am
    —
The forums are calm but the servers are still as lively. =)

#5: No icon Re: Nice evening with many players and much fun Author: HookLocation: Minnesota USA PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:55 pm
    —
Looking forward to it Terra!

destination Unreal -> UT Screenshots and Movies

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1