Nali weapon 3 on crazy
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Crazy Server

#1: No icon Nali weapon 3 on crazy Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:00 am
    —
What do you people think of having nail weapon 3 on du crazy I think it should be put on though you people have good opinions what do you think?

#2: No icon Re: Nali weapon 3 on crazy Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:55 am
    —
Lol, this was suggested since 2012... but nice try i admit. Laughing

#3: No icon Re: Nali weapon 3 on crazy Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:21 am
    —
Hmmm guess makes killing monsters and getting points easier and cheaply.

#4: No icon Re: Nali weapon 3 on crazy Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:05 pm
    —
No offense to Ferali Dragon of course , but in general  , as far as I know, people prefer the the normal standard asset of weaponry over NW3 when it comes to the very core of MonsterHunt. They are very nicely made but, often hard to understand to use them properly by the common amount of visitors.  MonsterHunt is about the gameplay, the fun in playing maps, and enjoying the experience and atmosphere of the map, as the mappers intended to have. NW3 weapons are too distracting for their fancy looking. Other than that, a split option would be a good idea. Each player can use either NW3 or the standard weapons, on crazy or such server.  But this all is based in my point of view / opinion, the actual facts might differ.

#5: No icon Re: Nali weapon 3 on crazy Author: BangBang PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:10 pm
    —
I like current ones but I don't mind ^^

#6: No icon Re: Nali weapon 3 on crazy Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 pm
    —
Terraniux wrote (View Post):
Each player can use either NW3 or the standard weapons, on crazy or such server.  But this all is based in my point of view / opinion, the actual facts might differ.

This can be already chosen on Crazy Server.

The advantage of Nali Weapons 3 is that you dont need to download all packages if the server disables some features. All packages are separately. Also, its lighter than Nali Weapons 2X as it can be seem.

#7: No icon Re: Nali weapon 3 on crazy Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:45 pm
    —
Its XMAS :Zwinker:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

sign_closed

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Crazy Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1