Finding old players
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Finding old players Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:50 pm
    —
Hey guys,

I wanted to make a post to try and help people make contact with players who they've lost contact with. The main reason why I still come back to UT time and time again is the people I've met over the past decade or so. I've met some fantastic people over the years, and I'm glad to see the community is still going, and also still growing.

Anywho, here are a list of people I remember and I'm curious to know if they're still around anywhere on UT or if anyone here has contact with them. Feel free to add others that you know that I have missed off.

Some of these may be from other servers I've played on. In no particular order:

- 2Depth
- Tanker
- Dado
- Jesse
- Elektra
- Sudden_Death
- Wicca (I know some have her on Facebook)
- Nikki
- Nick_Dastardly
- nM.Emy.es
- Lomax
- Taker
- issue750
- Lady
- bierdurst
- SS-Slayer
- Teddyboy
- Yasmin
- last_neurone
- Mel_Sparsa
- Bimbo
- Bonecrusher
- Janssen
- Mum
- Valkyres
- FOX|Ruless
- JC_SE
- Hero
- Colton_Orr
- Lechu
- ady.ro (Saw that ady was playing shortly after I posted this)
- Chimpy
- Evil_buu
- bAbY-p
- Chewie
- Capt.Frantic
- Idefix
- Koopa
- Grinch
- Endraum
- Gaisha
- Repo / zop3r
- Scruffy23
- Mouse
- Biasl
- Deadagain
- Nysa
- Tarantella
- Catze (Are you still here?)
- Maverick
- Mega_mind
- ReBeL BRuT
- nurface
- EDG
- TittyTwister
- Uncle_Spam
- innocence
- Chocolate

That list went on for a lot longer than I expected. Sorry about that. There are other older players that I didn't list because I know where to contact them or I know they're still around. Still, there are plenty that I know I'm missing; sorry if you're one of them  Sad

If anyone knows how any of these people are doing, I'd love to know. Thanks  hiding in a paperbag

Last edited by Ninja_Pirate on Sun May 08, 2016 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:53 pm
    —
2Depth plays DM and maybe other stuff.

Navy_Seal is still here.

JC_SE too albeit less often. Same with ENDRAUM.

Idefix was on the server this week iirc.

Mouse dropped by some months ago to say hello (on forums I guess).

That's all I can think of atm.

#3: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:13 am
    —
Thanks, D. Do you know if they're all using their same nicknames? I haven't heard from Mouse in... over 5 years, at least. It's got to be.

#4: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:50 am
    —
I guess Mouse had another name but I could be wrong. I don't think he's been here since though.

The others have the same name.

#5: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:02 pm
    —
Appreciate the help! Hopefully I'll be able to bump into them some time, soon. If you play DM with 2Depth, get him to drop by some time  eyepoke

#6: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: Falco PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:44 am
    —
Idefix or indefix?
Rest of the names I don't know.

#7: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:29 am
    —
Ask Rork about Idefix, since he is a good friend of him. They used to contact a lot each other since XOLDOG400.

#8: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:47 pm
    —
I think I saw him around somewhere, recently. But I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Terra.

#9: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: viandel PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:32 am
    —
Yasmin played some BunnyTrack on i4games server 5 months ago.

I think most of the nicknames you mentioned have moved on with either life or switched to different games.
But dont worry, sooner or later they all come back. They always do.

I'm hoping to see Idefix around on a rainy sunday evening. He is a goofy character.

#10: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: DarkBeemo PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:21 am
    —
What about Xenomorph? I saw them on IRC chat a couple of times, but that was years back when I first came to dU. I've also noticed they played quite frequently a couple of years back, and then they just stopped.

#11: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: Sudden_DeathLocation: Rotterdam PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:12 pm
    —
Hey NIN,

Suddy here :p

All oke?

I am mostly on Hitmans servers under Timmies name ( tim is my 7 year old son) Hitty knows him so he plays there.

Greetzzzz

Sudden_Death

#12: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: rork PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:01 pm
    —
I haven't seen iDeFix or Xenomorph play on a regular basis for years, as far as I know their UT days are over. But then, I haven't been playing much either lately, and before that only on dU so they might have frequented some other server.

They may pop in every once in a while though.

#13: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: Commander_ITA PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:26 pm
    —
So.....scanning the long list:

- issue750 still plays with nick issue1018. (he changed nick a day after me and easylee let him notice he killed 1018 monsters)
- TeddyBoy joined 2 months ago with a new Nick just for greetings.

Well, that what i can add to previous posts.

#14: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:40 pm
    —
I'm glad to know Teddy is well. He was always such a friendly guy, but he seemed to disappear randomly.

Thanks for the news, Commander!

#15: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: idefix PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:21 am
    —
Ninja_Pirate!

Thank you for asking!
I'm doing fine actually. Real life and other games (WoT) kept (and will keep) me busy, however I didn't forget UT99 at all.

I hope things in life are good to you (and all others) .
I'll try to will visit the server more, as ordered by Suz :Zwinker: Hope to see you around.

If people want to stay in touch, pm me some FB details and I'll add..

#16: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: Yasmin PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:04 am
    —
hey Ninja ;p yea i go to i4games sometimes but pretty much playing LoL these days when i have time Smile you can also find me on fb Smile

#17: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: DarkBeemo PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:34 am
    —
On an unrelated side comment...
WoT... Do you mean The Wheel of Time? That was a great demo.

#18: No icon Re: Finding old players Author: idefix PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:52 pm
    —
DarkBeemo wrote (View Post):
On an unrelated side comment...
WoT... Do you mean The Wheel of Time? That was a great demo.

World of Tanks :Zwinker:

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2